Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Early Experience With Cex Is Destroying My Beautiful Marriage--please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Early Experience With Cex Is Destroying My Beautiful Marriage--please Help (1048 Views)

My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Early Experience With Cex Is Destroying My Beautiful Marriage--please Help by omeremio: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2019
I still remember the first day I was forced to have Cex. I was 18 and in love with a gentleman who promised me heaven on earth. He treated me like I was his everything until that fateful day.

I was in his room on a visit. That was my third or so visit. My previous visits had been event free. I trusted him not to hurt me but that day he was different.

He pounced on me as though he was fighting a bull. I resisted. I fought him with every strength I had. He succeeded in forcefully taken what he wanted. I’ve never experienced pain that intense. I cried. I begged. I kept hitting on his chest to leave me alone. He wouldn’t listen. He had his way and I had my worse pain ever.........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/my-early-experience-with-cex-is.html

Re: My Early Experience With Cex Is Destroying My Beautiful Marriage--please Help by sparog(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2019
Tales by moonlight grin
Re: My Early Experience With Cex Is Destroying My Beautiful Marriage--please Help by Timson01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
sparog:
Tales by moonlight grin
wetin be all DIS thing I be no wan comment why na they always they think say everything na forgery u know need to tell us all this thing abeg keep ur opinion to itself,wetin be your prof say this story na fake self
Re: My Early Experience With Cex Is Destroying My Beautiful Marriage--please Help by ochibuogwu5: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Why won't you complete the story here?
this is fraud/deceit
Re: My Early Experience With Cex Is Destroying My Beautiful Marriage--please Help by ommyl(f): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
story ooo ;
Re: My Early Experience With Cex Is Destroying My Beautiful Marriage--please Help by sparog(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Timson01:
wetin be all DIS thing I be no wan comment why na they always they think say everything na forgery u know need to tell us all this thing abeg keep ur opinion to itself,wetin be your prof say this story na fake self

Mr Park well abeg, it's my opinion so back off

(1) (Reply)

Poster Of Yvonne Nelson And Rosaline Meurer New Movie, "Sin City" / Do Ladies Have Sex Because Of Feelings Of Love Or Lust? / What Do You Know About Bonny Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.