Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck (1797 Views)

Some Guys Are Going To Church, Others Are Bringing Home Girls To Phuck / Nairalanders That Have Lost Loved Ones: How Did You Cope? / Why Do So Many Guys Like To Stay At Home On Sundays To Phuck Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by ashewoboy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
let the game begin. I'm not there if he lures you outside this thread and eventually phuck you.
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Rextizzle(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Why not try engaging on positive stuffs like making money, this thing is just pure stupidity, childishness and joblessness.

3 Likes

Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by ubunja(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Why not try engaging on positive stuffs like making money, this thing is just pure stupidity, childishness and joblessness.
just go to business section and stop complaining.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by coolestofall(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Phuck, Dnt even knw what most of these nairaland gals look like. Will pass 4 now.
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
ubunja:
just go to business section and stop complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by byinks(f): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
coolestofall:
Phuck, Dnt even knw what most of these nairaland gals look like. Will pass 4 now.

Good point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTYjgQPb8
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
ashewoboy:
let the game begin. I'm not there if he lures you outside this thread and eventually phuck you.
My list Pruwa , Pruwa and Pruwa
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shaa no carry HIV, the year still young
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by ashewoboy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
where are the guys?
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by ubunja(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Where is Kimbraa?

That's the loser my Dick wanted

1 Like

Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Fuqman(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm sorry... I don't do shem*ales..
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by badadvice(f): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
Boxer007, lefulefu and ........
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Boxer007(m): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Revolva, N0favors and a beautiful man called oyindidi
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Oyindidi(f): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Boxer007:
Rev.olva, N0favo.rs and a beautiful man called oyindi.di
Dey deceive yourself
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Boxer007(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oyindidi:
Dey deceive yourself

You can't phuck gay guys? Then you have no taste. Preach
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Boxer007(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oyindidi:
Dey deceive yourself

Sister, you dont phuck gay guys? Simply means you have no taste. Preach
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Oyindidi(f): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Boxer007:

You can't phuck gay guys? Then you have no taste. Preach
gringrin preach what?
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Oyindidi(f): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Boxer007:

Sister, you dont phuck gay guys? Simply means you have no taste. Preach
Akpos go sleep
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Boxer007(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oyindidi:
Dey deceive yourself

You don't want me to phuck? You must really hate gay men. You are homophobic
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Oyindidi(f): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Boxer007:

You don't want me to phuck? You must really hate gay men. You are homophobic
Go sleep
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Boxer007(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oyindidi:
Go sleep

Well am not sleeping with you. Too bad
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2019
Boxer007:
Re.volva, N0favo.rs and a beautiful man called oyi.ndidi
Eleribu ode omo ale jatijati Mrcork
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Revolva(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Boxer007:
Revolva, N0favors and a beautiful man called oyindidi

You need to be hanged
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Revolva(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Boxer007:

But Why sir? You have evil intention? If a man called oyindidi is not complaining about me phuckin then y u complaining sir? You a coward

E go be like film for ur eyes I go trace you and shame you soon cos your stupidity don de full cup and e go soon spill on u no worry

Keep promoting homosexuality better change ur life and become normal I see u as a mentally deranged person who have been deceived by today's society
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Oyindidi(f): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019
Revolva:

E go be like film for ur eyes I go trace you and shame you soon cos your stupidity don de full cup and e go soon spill on u no worry

Keep promoting homosexuality better change ur life and become normal I see u as a mentally deranged person who have been deceived by today's society
Na mrcork the clown
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Oyindidi(f): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother are you saying you will never ever suk a dik? You are a coward and not a man sir. Kindly join a gym sir.. Preach
You yeye no be small grin
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by donstan18: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
You yeye no be small grin
embarassed
Re: Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck by Oyindidi(f): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:
embarassed
Go check tongue

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Most Humble Nollywood Actor Boards Okada / Tell Us Why You Are Still Single Romacelanders Might Have A Solution / Download Link# Tory Lanez Chixtape 5 Full 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.