Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO (6431 Views)

The Battle Of The Titans: The Ogiso aborigines Vs Oba Of Benin / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe / The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Lol it seems u are out of firepower and this is a new way to resign ... Thanks for not wasting my time cheesy
Of all the claims u put here, none can be backed up by verifiable claims but u still refer to them as fAcTs.. grin it must be painful to see the stories u believed in childhood fall down like a pack of cards unable to stand scrutiny

Well I also have some Yoruba friends who don't believe in ur Oduduwa story..
The olugbo of ugbo and the awujale of ijebu... At least mine are popular while your own friend ain't.
U have not been able to answer any of my questions and u still call ur story truth... Truth stand the test of time and scrutiny..

Everything u thought was true esp abt the Ekiopagha treaty has been debunked by me and u are yet to answer the questions I threw at u... So much for what u call truth...

Well if it lets u sleep at night

If u are bold enough why not drop the stories u think is true and let me debunk it so that u'll run away like u've done previous times

I'll keep teaching my Benin descendant the truth as well as verifiable sources to back up what ever I tell them so they won't be running away from important questions like u are doing now

You debunked absolutely nothing, Ekiokpagha treaty is a very solid fact, and as I have stated in my previous post is that the Oba of Benin is still highly influential in Edo state especially having the back up of the power that be in Nigeria. Olugbo of Ugbo or Awujale of Ijebus do not believe Oduduwa is from the land of Idu/Igodomigodo, they even talked about Oduduwa being the son of Lamurudu from Mecca, they all know that the only link with Benin is Oranmiyan even the former Ooni Sijuade, Nevertheless those are Yoruba Obas doing there thing which every Yoruba understand which is fighting for supremacy and trying to project their kingdom higher and influential than the other grin in all, there is no other non Yoruba Aborigines in any of the Yoruba kingdoms dragging their domain with them grin Awujale of Ijebus is the founder of Ijebu land and they are still there till date, Olugbo of Ugbo is the founder of Ugbo kingdom and it is still there till date etc. If that Aare Afonja in Ilorin established his kingship in Ilorin and Alimi a Fulani terminated it and started emir in Ilorin this case would have being the perfect example to explain what happened in Idu/Igodomigodo but Afonja was just a Warior and did not rule as Oba in Ilorin.
So for us nothing is shaking or threatening the kingdoms in Yoruba land except for we the Yorubas ourselves grin if any king no dey do weting we as the subject want, we go warn am, and even threaten to dethrone the person and replace him but the throne remains even if the person is chased out of the throne , but that can not be said about Oba of Benin because where he set his throne has the Aborigines and he must keep suppressing the voice so has to keep his kingdom standing in that land. So you did not debunk anything Ekiokpagha treaty is so valid only just that no formidable power to enforce it.

2 Likes

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
Nothing is debunk, Ekiokpagha treaty is a very solid fact, and as I have started in my previous post is that the Oba of Benin is still highly influential in Edo state especially having the back up of the power that be in Nigeria
One thing I like about u is that u very much take pride in ur own lies.... Well nothing was debunked according to u.. then what is the answer to my questions that u keep running away from
Let me bring to ur notice the questions u have been running away from with ur so called fAcTS

If Ogiamen was allegedly the ruler of the land not demarcated to the Oba, is there any verifiable story of how he lost his own territory to the Benin?

in reference to the second question above, what are the boundaries of the Ogiamen own land

Why did u think the Ogiamen that have no influence in their Street will determine who obeys their fraudulent treaty
Who'll pass it?

Provide a pre 1900 that talks abt the Ekiopagha treaty

Provide any historical Work that talks abt the Ogiamen kingdom

Olugbo of Ugbo or Awujale of Ijebus do not believe Oduduwa is from the land of Idu/Igodomigodo, they even talked about Oduduwa being the son of Lamurudu from Mecca, they all know that the only link with Benin is Oranmiyan even the former Ooni Sijuade,
Another day to know that u don't read wide...
Olugbo and awujale don't believe that Oduduwa is from ife... So if they happen to be true, does that make the monarchy a Yoruba one? cheesy
Awujale even believes they came from Sudan...
Yes... The link from Benin to Ife is oranmiyan and we all know it. Its the origin of Oduduwa that causes debate

Nevertheless those are Yoruba Obas doing there thing which every Yoruba understand which is fighting for supremacy and trying to project their kingdom higher and influential than the other grin
Can u hear ur self grin grin
So the Yoruba Obas are fighting for supremacy according to u but Richard Arisco Osemwimgie is doing the right thing... Just negodu ur ignorance grin
If they are fighting for supremacy, doesn't that ring a bell to u that there is an already superior power that they are trying to bring down by hook or crook? Then take that scenario to Benin land

in all, there is no other non Yoruba who are Aborigines in any of the Yoruba kingdoms dragging their domain with them grin Awujale of Ijebus is the founder of Ijebu land and they are still there till date,
Lol... Didn't awujale say that he's from Sudan or u just have selective amnesia

Olugbo of Ugbo is the founder of Ugbo kingdom and it is still there till date etc. If that Aare Afonja in Ilorin established his kingship in Ilorin and Alimi a Fulani terminated it and started emir in Ilorin this case would have being the perfect example to explain what happened in Idu/Igodomigodo but Afonja was just a Warior and did not rule as Oba in Ilorin.
Still doesn't change the fact the emir of Ilorin is not a Yoruba .. no wonder the effort to grab Benin

So for us nothing is shaking or threatening the kingdoms in Yoruba land except for we the Yorubas ourselves grin if any king no dey do weting we as the subject want, we go warn am, and even threaten to dethrone the person and replace him but the throne remains even if the person is chased out of the throne , but that can not be said about Oba of Benin because where he set his throne has the Aborigines and he must keep suppressing the voice so has to keep his kingdom standing in that land. So you did not debunk anything Ekiokpagha treaty is so valid only just that no formidable power to enforce it.
Lol... Oba ewuakpe was deserted by the people when he refused to obey them

I see that u ascribe much power to the oba of Benin as a reason to say that the Ogiamen is being suppressed...

First of all, who are the Aborigines in Benin? Every Benin person is known by their family greeting. This is used to trace a person's family lineage up till the period of the ogisos
The oba family greet lamogun, laiso amongst others
Thee Ogiso Descendants greet laiso
The Ogiamen family greet laire(this proves that the Ogiamen are not Descendants of the ogiso)
My Family greets labo... There are also other family greetings which will be too numerous to mention

Well if I didn't debunk it, why do u delay in responding to my questions? Is it a sign of defeat I'm seeing here? kiss

3 Likes

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Etinosa1234:

One thing I like about u is that u very much take pride in ur own lies.... Well nothing was debunked according to u.. then what is the answer to my questions that u keep running away from
Let me bring to ur notice the questions u have been running away from with ur so called fAcTS

If Ogiamen was allegedly the ruler of the land not demarcated to the Oba, is there any verifiable story of how he lost his own territory to the Benin?

in reference to the second question above, what are the boundaries of the Ogiamen own land

Why did u think the Ogiamen that have no influence in their Street will determine who obeys their fraudulent treaty
Who'll pass it?

. Another day to know that u don't read wide...
Olugbo and awujale don't believe that Oduduwa is from ife... So if they happen to be true, does that make the monarchy a Yoruba one? cheesy
Awujale even believes they came from Sudan...
Yes... The link from Benin to Ife is oranmiyan and we all know it. Its the origin of Oduduwa that causes debate

Can u hear ur self grin grin
So the Yoruba Obas are fighting for supremacy according to u but Richard Arisco Osemwimgie is doing the right thing... Just negodu ur ignorance grin
If they are fighting for supremacy, doesn't that ring a bell to u that there is an already superior power that they are trying to bring down by hook or crook? Then take that scenario to Benin land

Lol... Didn't awujale say that he's from Sudan or u just have selective amnesia

Still doesn't change the fact the emir of Ilorin is not a Yoruba .. no wonder the effort to grab Benin

Lol... Oba ewuakpe was deserted by the people when he refused to obey them

I see that u ascribe much power to the oba of Benin as a reason to say that the Ogiamen is being suppressed...

First of all, who are the Aborigines in Benin? Every Benin person is known by their family greeting. This is used to trace a person's family lineage up till the period of the ogisos
The oba family greet lamogun, laiso amongst others
Thee Ogiso Descendants greet laiso
The Ogiamen family greet laire(this proves that the Ogiamen are not Descendants of the ogiso)
My Family greets labo... There are also other family greetings which will be too numerous to mention

Well if I didn't debunk it, why do u delay in responding to my questions? Is it a sign of defeat I'm seeing here? kiss
grin grin Ekiokpagha treaty is a solid fact on ground, did you read the treaty at all? If not, try to read then you will get the fact that it was more of a peace resolution between the Ogisos / Ogiamen and the Oba dynasty. This evidence are clear, all your acertion and trying to cover up or change this historical facts will not last forever. The Oba of Benin has power because he has the backing of the power that be in Edo and Nigeria government, some can emerge as the governor of Edo state in the future and favoured the Ogisos descendants, at least we all saw how a Governor on Kano Ganduje single handedly removed Emir of Kano sanusi Lamido, if you follow that story of the emirate in Kano, there is more to it, because there are long age hostilities between two families in Kano. Here is a video where Oba of Benin demolished the palace Isekure, it simply tells you that Oba of Benin is aware that awareness of the Aborigines is growing so he sort to suppress it using every means necessary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdYSEzzqODs
Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
grin grin Ekiokpagha treaty is a solid fact on ground, did you read the treaty at all? If not, try to read then you will get the fact that it was more of a peace resolution between the Ogisos / Ogiamen and the Oba dynasty. This evidence are clear, all your acertion and trying to cover up or change this historical facts will last forever.
Another mention, another dumb assertion... Its like its synonymous with u...
U are the one claiming that the treaty is true.. it should be upon u to prove it..
Now u are claiming it was a peace resolution... Do u have any historical facts that supports it?... No but u say it's true... Be consoling ur self with lies
Jneutron: Ekiopagha treaty is a solid fact
Me: if it is, why don't u answer my questions?
Jneutron:I have no answer to the questions but I believe that the treaty is valid
Me:if the treaty is valid, u should be able to answer my questions
Jneutron: e dinnor concern me.. one Baba for Benin done tell me say the treaty na true
Me: This boy doesn't have a brain to think for himself sha embarassed

The Oba of Benin is power because he has the backing of the power that be in Edo and Nigeria government, some can emerge as the governor of Edo state in the future and favoured the Ogisos descendants
Here u are ... Going off the argument again... Tell me which Oba has ever involved himself in state politics to even support a politician ambition... Infact of all the past Edo governors, tell me just one that came from the ruling family..

Its like u don't even know wat u are typing sef

at least we all saw how a Governor on Kano Ganduje single handedly removed Emir of Kano sanusi Lamido, if you follow that story of the emirate in Kano, there is more to it, because there are long age hostilities between two families in Kano.
That one doesn't concern the Oba...
Focus!!!

Here is a video where Oba of Benin demolished the palace Isekure, it simply tells you that Oba of Benin is aware that awareness of the Aborigines is growing so he sort to suppress it using every means necessary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdYSEzzqODs
Another thing abt u is that u love half-baked stories... U heard one part of a fradulent treaty and u conclude it was true without asking logical questions(well Na who get brain dey think Sha)
Now u watched a VIDEO that only covers when the palace was destroyed and u concluded that it's the Obas plan to suppress the Aborigines...

Are u insane?...

Well this is a link that covers what led to the destruction of the palace

http://drumbeatnews.co.uk/nigeria-news/video-drama-oba-benin-orders-destroy-chief-isekures-house-benin-edo-state/

And if u manage to have sub to read what happened(because I know u won't read it), then u would see where it was written that youths from where isekhure hails from joined in enforcing the Oba orders....

By the way, I've noticed that ur original intention for distorting Benin history is NOT because some people are distorting ur own tribe history... No ... Its because u envy the Great Benin Kingdom and the Oba and would go at length to bring it down ... That's why u come up with lies that u urself can't defend

Well still waiting for answers to my questions

Who'll pass it?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
[s]
Etinosa1234:

Another mention, another dumb assertion... Its like its synonymous with u...
U are the one claiming that the treaty is true.. it should be upon u to prove it..
Now u are claiming it was a peace resolution... Do u have any historical facts that supports it?... No but u say it's true... Be consoling ur self with lies
Jneutron: Ekiopagha treaty is a solid fact
Me: if it is, why don't u answer my questions?
Jneutron:I have no answer to the questions but I believe that the treaty is valid
Me:if the treaty is valid, u should be able to answer my questions
Jneutron: e dinnor concern me.. one Baba for Benin done tell me say the treaty na true
Me: This boy doesn't have a brain to think for himself sha embarassed

Here u are ... Going off the argument again... Tell me which Oba has ever involved himself in state politics to even support a politician ambition... Infact of all the past Edo governors, tell me just one that came from the ruling family..

Its like u don't even know wat u are typing sef

That one doesn't concern the Oba...
Focus!!!

Another thing abt u is that u love half-baked stories... U heard one part of a fradulent treaty and u conclude it was true without asking logical questions(well Na who get brain dey think Sha)
Now u watched a VIDEO that only covers when the palace was destroyed and u concluded that it's the Obas plan to suppress the Aborigines...

Are u insane?...

Well this is a link that covers what led to the destruction of the palace

http://drumbeatnews.co.uk/nigeria-news/video-drama-oba-benin-orders-destroy-chief-isekures-house-benin-edo-state/

And if u manage to have sub to read what happened(because I know u won't read it), then u would see where it was written that youths from where isekhure hails from joined in enforcing the Oba orders....

By the way, I've noticed that ur original intention for distorting Benin history is NOT because some people are distorting ur own tribe history... No ... Its because u envy the Great Benin Kingdom and the Oba and would go at length to bring it down ... That's why u come up with lies that u urself can't defend

Well still waiting for answers to my questions

Who'll pass it?

[/s]
Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]

Sorry bro.... I see it's tough to do away with what u believe was formally true.... With time u'll understand bro

Sorry ur stories cannot stand the test of scrutiny

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by valirex: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Instead of finding someone to debate me, why not you yourself go on a thorough research on benin, history read old documents instead new documents, read benin history like you carrying research on it,

Like you're about to make a book on the entire benin history i tell you in few months time you will find what youre looking for and inturn you would be a scholar yourself

I read everyday and i drop everyday old knowledge everytime to accommodate new ones

I want the best for my brothers and edo people at
Large.....

Dont blike the people who laughed at Noah, instead be the noah, and let the people laugh at you, for the end they will join you in celebration

1. My loyalty is sworn to the Ọba, Aiguọbasimwen

2. I have read and heard tales of the story.

3. Olugbo of Ugbo has confirmed it. That's a Yoruba king that doesn't see the Ooni of a priest Higher than himself

4. I will simply debunk your claim and expose it. One of such claim is that Oba Erediauwa of blessed memory concocted the Ekelederan story whereas R E Bradbury in his field works in Benin from 1951-52 recorded the story of Ekelederan turned Oduduwa in his series: field notes Benin city and which is currently at the university of Birmingham. Publications from the likes of chief D U Edebiri, prince Edun Akenzua and Air Iyare in 70s on Ekelederan turned Oduduwa provoked the Yoruba historian Akinola and prompted him to undergo a fact finding mission in Benin which led to his publication titled the Origin of the Ewekas dynasty of Benin in 1976 and in page 28, 29, 34 of the book, him been Yoruba he did all he could to discredit the publications by chief Edebiri, prince Edun Akenzua, and Air Iyare including accusing them of shifting the goal post, and in trying to discredit Benins version he even went as far as putting words in the mouth of Oba Akenzua11 whom it's clear he never met but claimed that he met him and that claimed he told him what the Ihama of Ihogbe in Benin told him that Ekelederan is Ododuwa but that the Oba was suprise and asked him who told you that. But the fact remains that the Ihama of Ihogbe identified Oduduwa as Ekelederan but Akinolas pride and sentiments wouldn't let him investigate further but rather outrightly dismiss it even if it means to lie. And all these was even before the 80s.

2 Likes

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Sorry bro.... I see it's tough to do away with what u believe was formally true.... With time u'll understand bro

Sorry ur stories cannot stand the test of scrutiny
Ekiokpagha treaty is not a story but a solid fact. All your stories and questions against the treaty has no single point to debunk the treaty, you are just formulating lies and falsehood that will NEVER stand the test of time against that treaty. Your Oba of Benin is very much aware of this fact and that is why he is doing everything humanly possible to suppress anybody or kingship that want to rise in Edo state, he even forces anybody in the state that possesses threats to him to drink all manner of water and swear with all manner of gods, who does that in this dispensation undecided. Reality is not the same with all the fiction you just keep concocting/ formulating to cover the truth. Ekiokpagha treaty is a solid evidence and no matter the falsehood you put together, you can never debunk that fact.
Am expecting your reply, full will all manner of fiction, falsehood and unrealistic questions as usual trying to so cover up the truth smiley
Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etrusen(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2020
valirex:

1. My loyalty is sworn to the Ọba, Aiguọbasimwen

2. I have read and heard tales of the story.

3. Olugbo of Ugbo has confirmed it. That's a Yoruba king that doesn't see the Ooni of a priest Higher than himself

4. I will simply debunk your claim and expose it. One of such claim is that Oba Erediauwa of blessed memory concocted the Ekelederan story whereas R E Bradbury in his field works in Benin from 1951-52 recorded the story of Ekelederan turned Oduduwa in his series: field notes Benin city and which is currently at the university of Birmingham. Publications from the likes of chief D U Edebiri, prince Edun Akenzua and Air Iyare in 70s on Ekelederan turned Oduduwa provoked the Yoruba historian Akinola and prompted him to undergo a fact finding mission in Benin which led to his publication titled the Origin of the Ewekas dynasty of Benin in 1976 and in page 28, 29, 34 of the book, him been Yoruba he did all he could to discredit the publications by chief Edebiri, prince Edun Akenzua, and Air Iyare including accusing them of shifting the goal post, and in trying to discredit Benins version he even went as far as putting words in the mouth of Oba Akenzua11 whom it's clear he never met but claimed that he met him and that claimed he told him what the Ihama of Ihogbe in Benin told him that Ekelederan is Ododuwa but that the Oba was suprise and asked him who told you that. But the fact remains that the Ihama of Ihogbe identified Oduduwa as Ekelederan but Akinolas pride and sentiments wouldn't let him investigate further but rather outrightly dismiss it even if it means to lie. And all these was even before the 80s.

please valirex how do you add dot(.) under those native letters

1 Like

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
Ekiokpagha treaty is not a story but a solid fact. All your stories and questions against the treaty has no single point to debunk the treaty, you are just formulating lies and falsehood that will NEVER stand the test of time against that treaty
I know u are typing this in tears... Esp when u used the pain to cancel what I wrote formerly grin grin
Well if I was actually formulating lies... U would have been brave enough to answer my questions instead of beating round the bush like a town crier cheesy...
Me:Jneutron, why do u think the Ekiopagha is true
Jneutron: because Its a solid fact and one Baba done tell me
Me: But there are loopholes in the story, can u answer my questions
Jneutron:I don't care, I don't have brain to think... My brain is garbage in, garbage out
Me: Awwn... Awolowo will be angry at u for wasting his free education cheesy
See my questions in case u say u didn't see it before.. I used blue.. incase blue is ur favorite color

Who'll pass it?

Provide any historical Work that talks abt the Ogiamen kingdom..

[s]
. Your Oba of Benin is very much aware of this fact and that is why he is doing everything humanly possible to suppress anybody or kingship that want to rise in Edo state, he even forces anybody in the state that possesses threats to him to drink all manner of water and swear with all manner of gods, who does that in this dispensation undecided[/s].
All I see is jealousy here cheesy.. just be brave and say u like our Oba... We nor go flog u grin

grin grin grin grin

Reality is not the same with all the fiction you just keep concocting/ formulating to cover the truth. Ekiokpagha treaty is a solid evidence and no matter the falsehood you put together, you can never debunk that fact.
Am expecting your reply, full will all manner of fiction, falsehood and unrealistic questions as usual trying to so cover up the truth smiley

Lol... The same eKIoPAghA is SOliD fACt but u are yet to prove it... Then how else is it solid fact?

Making a claim u can't prove...

I see u are deeply in tears because ur ekIoPaGHa treaty has been debunked... U are now shooting Anywhere Belle face

Cc: Etrusen samuk valirex areafada2 gregyboy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
Etinosa1234:

I know u are typing this in tears... Esp when u used the pain to cancel what I wrote formerly grin grin
Well if I was actually formulating lies... U would have been brave enough to answer my questions instead of beating round the bush like a town crier cheesy...
Me:Jneutron, why do u think the Ekiopagha is true
Jneutron: because Its a solid fact and one Baba done tell me
Me: But there are loopholes in the story, can u answer my questions
Jneutron:I don't care, I don't have brain to think... My brain is garbage in, garbage out
Me: Awwn... Awolowo will be angry at u for wasting his free education cheesy
See my questions in case u say u didn't see it before.. I used blue.. incase blue is ur favorite color

Who'll pass it?

All I see is jealousy here cheesy.. just be brave and say u like our Oba... We nor go flog u grin

grin grin grin grin

Lol... The same eKIoPAghA is SOliD fACt but u are yet to prove it... Then how else is it solid fact?

Making a claim u can't prove...

I see u are deeply in tears because ur ekIoPaGHa treaty has been debunked... U are now shooting Anywhere Belle face

Cc: Etrusen samuk valirex areafada2 gregyboy

[/s] grin ;Dtyping what in tears grin grin hahaha it obvious that first line in your comments is to console your soul and spirit. You know the truth deep down in you, but I get it you just do not want inferior to either the pure blood Yoruba and pure blood Idu/Igodomigodo descendants. We understand the challenges you are facing in your Edo state as the pure Idu/Igodomigodo descendants are saying the Oba of Benin is not their ancestral rulers, for we Yorubas we are not discriminating against you smiley we just need to stop falsehood coming from your side, your case is just like Fulanis mixed with Yorubas in Ilorin and the half Yoruba and half Fulanis now claiming they own some of the Yoruba heritage such as the god, ogun, Olokun etc.
Let me ask you this question and get your state of mind on it, I learnt that you Benins pronounced Sango Esango, can you tell me about Esango some of you practiced in Edo state today?
Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s] grin ;Dtyping what in tears grin grin hahaha it obvious that first line in your comments is to console your soul and spirit.
Lol... Why ain't u brave to answer my questions...

Oops... What u believe in is a lie

You know the truth deep down in you,
Yes .. I know the truth and it is that the Ekiopagha treaty never existed until proven otherwise

but I get it you just do not want inferior to either the pure blood Yoruba and pure blood Idu/Igodomigodo descendants
Just like y'all are feeling inferior to the Fulani who chased ur ancestors out of their land grin

We understand the challenges you are facing in your Edo state as the pure Idu/Igodomigodo descendants are saying the Oba of Benin is not their ancestral rulers,
Coming from someone that has little or no knowledge about Benin history and vomits fables on an online forum

for we Yorubas we are not discriminating against you smiley
The Benin has always been self sufficient.. we don't care what other tribes who have kings amongst themselves think

we just need to stop falsehood coming from your side, your case is just like Fulanis mixed with Yorubas in Ilorin and the half Yoruba and half Fulanis now claiming they own some of the Yoruba heritage such as the god, ogun, Olokun etc.
The falsehood u spread here is enough to.make u stop and think about reading ur books.. the Fulani collected Ilorin from ur ancestors.. that's why u don't have a Yoruba man as king rather a Fulani emir.. .. what's more painful is that a Fulani is ruling over the Yoruba in their own land grin cheesy... Don't cry cheesy

Let me ask you this question and get your state of mind on it, I learnt that you Benins pronounced Sango Esango, can you tell me about Esango some of you practiced in Edo state today?
Well... I dont remember making any claim abt esango or any other gods of such so I can't answer that question...

However.. u made claim that ekIoPaGHa tReATy iS a sOLiD fACt... Well.. answer my questions if u believe so

Who'll pass it?

Using color red if that will make u answer my question well

Cc: Etrusen samuk valirex gregyboy areafada2

5 Likes

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
Etinosa1234:

Lol... Why ain't u brave to answer my questions...

Oops... What u believe in is a lie

Yes .. I know the truth and it is that the Ekiopagha treaty never existed until proven otherwise

Just like y'all are feeling inferior to the Fulani who chased ur ancestors out of their land grin

Coming from someone that has little or no knowledge about Benin history and vomits fables on an online forum

The Benin has always been self sufficient.. we don't care what other tribes who have kings amongst themselves think

The falsehood u spread here is enough to.make u stop and think about reading ur books.. the Fulani collected Ilorin from ur ancestors.. that's why u don't have a Yoruba man as king rather a Fulani emir.. .. what's more painful is that a Fulani is ruling over the Yoruba in their own land grin cheesy... Don't cry cheesy

Well... I dont remember making any claim abt esango or any other gods of such so I can't answer that question...

However.. u made claim that ekIoPaGHa tReATy iS a sOLiD fACt... Well.. answer my questions if u believe so

Who'll pass it?

Using color red if that will make u answer my question well

Cc: Etrusen samuk valirex gregyboy areafada2
[/s]Oh grin so you are not making any claim about the gods, but am sure you do know the Benins are claiming those gods as part of their heritage. Anyways it obvious you can not formulate any falsehood regarding Sango and the rest as that will be a case of conspiracy gone too far.
Since your conspiracy is based on the narrative to suit your rights over the Ogiamens/ Ogisos descendant in Edo state, well the Oba will continue doing what it takes to keep suppressing Ogiamen/Ogiso and hoping to keep getting the backup power that be in Nigeria, we go just relax they watch as the film plays on. grin grin with the whole argument, it now even seems as if am fighting for the Ogisos/Ogiamen. Ekiokpagha treaty will always stand as a preference to debunk any conspiracy of Ekaladerhan turned Oduduwa. Only link of Ile Ife to the land Idu/Igodomigodo is Oranmiyan, the Ekiokpagha treaty is like a peace deal that ushered in a peaceful coexistence between the Oba dynasty and the Idu/Igodomigodo Aborigines where you have the Ogisos/Ogiamens.

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]Oh grin so you are not making any claim about the gods, but am sure you do know the Benins are claiming those gods as part of their heritage. Anyways it obvious you can not formulate any falsehood regarding Sango and the rest as that will be a case of conspiracy gone too far.
My boy!!! .. that's not the topic ... Stop trying to divert attention.. u know u are losing, hence u must divert into another place

Since your conspiracy is based on the narrative to suit your rights over the Ogiamens/ Ogisos descendant in Edo state, well the Oba will continue doing what it takes to keep suppressing Ogiamen/Ogiso and hoping to keep getting the backup power that be in Nigeria, we go just relax they watch as the film plays on. grin with the whole argument, it now even seems as if am fighting for the Ogisos/Ogiamen
What is amazing to is the fact that u... a foreigner to Benin culture wants to tell us the difference between Aboriginal Benin and fake Benin
Lol... Such a clown... A Benin will see this and laugh at ur ignorance.....
Fyi.. every Benin person is identified by their family greeting.. this is used to trace a person's lineage till the time of Ogiso ogbomo who is said to start this greeting.. this means that the ogisos are not the only people who are Aborigines of the land.. there are a lot more people who are said to be Aborigines but pays homage to the Oba... Even the oba according to Oba Erediauwa is an Aborigine of the land.. so what's the difference between the Aborigines and the non Aborigines my Yoruba liar?

Ekiokpagha treaty will always stand as a preference to debunk any conspiracy of Ekaladerhan turned Oduduwa. Only link of Ile Ife to the land Idu/Igodomigodo is Oranmiyan, the Ekiokpagha treaty is like a peace deal that ushered in a peaceful coexistence between the Oba dynasty and the Idu/Igodomigodo Aborigines where you have the Ogisos/Ogiamens.

My boy... What do u gain in lieing?

If u say only the ogisos/Ogiamen are the Aborigines of Benin, according to ur logic, we can now say Ife are the only Yoruba in history.. the rest are fake and liars from Egypt and Sudan

Well according to the earliest indigenous accounts of Benin history... Jacob Egharevba said in his book Short History of Benin, pg 10
The Ogiamen was pursued and defeated at Ekiopagha where he surrendered and made peace with the Oba

There is no account that contradicts this fact .. rather.. ur own claims has some errors that questions logic...

Now to my questions that u have been running from

Who'll pass it?

Pls do well to answer my questions.. its just five

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by valirex: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
jneutron4000:
Oh grin so you are not making any claim about the gods, but am sure you do know the Benins are claiming those gods as part of their heritage. Anyways it obvious you can not formulate any falsehood regarding Sango and the rest as that will be a case of conspiracy gone too far.
Since your conspiracy is based on the narrative to suit your rights over the Ogiamens/ Ogisos descendant in Edo state, well the Oba will continue doing what it takes to keep suppressing Ogiamen/Ogiso and hoping to keep getting the backup power that be in Nigeria, we go just relax they watch as the film plays on. grin grin with the whole argument, it now even seems as if am fighting for the Ogisos/Ogiamen. Ekiokpagha treaty will always stand as a preference to debunk any conspiracy of Ekaladerhan turned Oduduwa. Only link of Ile Ife to the land Idu/Igodomigodo is Oranmiyan, the Ekiokpagha treaty is like a peace deal that ushered in a peaceful coexistence between the Oba dynasty and the Idu/Igodomigodo Aborigines where you have the Ogisos/Ogiamens.
[/s]

Total nonsense, your over lords should create a university for teaching the TOTAL SUBJECTION OF AFONJAS cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
valirex:

Total nonsense, your over lords should create a university for teaching the TOTAL SUBJECTION OF AFONJAS cheesy[/s]

[/s]hahaha you no get choice na, you have to defend the Ob of Benin except if you want drink juju water/ Oba pee like your brother here grin grin Kai total slavery and total submission

1 Like

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
Etinosa1234:

My boy!!! .. that's not the topic ... Stop trying to divert attention.. u know u are losing, hence u must divert into another place

What is amazing to is the fact that u... a foreigner to Benin culture wants to tell us the difference between Aboriginal Benin and fake Benin
Lol... Such a clown... A Benin will see this and laugh at ur ignorance.....
Fyi.. every Benin person is identified by their family greeting.. this is used to trace a person's lineage till the time of Ogiso ogbomo who is said to start this greeting.. this means that the ogisos are not the only people who are Aborigines of the land.. there are a lot more people who are said to be Aborigines but pays homage to the Oba... Even the oba according to Oba Erediauwa is an Aborigine of the land.. so what's the difference between the Aborigines and the non Aborigines my Yoruba liar?

My boy... What do u gain in lieing?

If u say only the ogisos/Ogiamen are the Aborigines of Benin, according to ur logic, we can now say Ife are the only Yoruba in history.. the rest are fake and liars from Egypt and Sudan

Well according to the earliest indigenous accounts of Benin history... Jacob Egharevba said in his book Short History of Benin, pg 10
The Ogiamen was pursued and defeated at Ekiopagha where he surrendered and made peace with the Oba

There is no account that contradicts this fact .. rather.. ur own claims has some errors that questions logic...

Now to my questions that u have been running from

Who'll pass it?

Pls do well to answer my questions.. its just five
[/s]Topic is not diverted grin grin my very post on this comment was warning the Benins to stop claiming what does not belongs to them, conspiracy that one abandon or runner Prince they call Ekaladerhan turned Oduduwa is all lie, and I stated that the only link between Ile Ife and Benin is Oranmiyan. Oranmiyan went to the land of Idu/Igodomigodo, met a lady in that land that gave birth to Eweka, this Oranmiyan lineage formed the Benin empire. Benin = half Yoruba ( Ile Ife migrants) + half Idu/Igodomigodo (Aborigines of that land) simple grin now that the Aborigines that is the descendants of the Ogisos/ Ogiamens are looking for ways to be recognized as the rulers of that land, which they were before the coming of Oranmiyan, Now instead of the Benins to sort their shit out in their Edo state grin grin , they started poking Yoruba history, turning things upside down so as to savage the Obaship dynasty. Ekiokpagha treaty dealt a great blow to all those conspiracy. In this video, Oba of Benin keep destroying Ogisos/Ogiamen palace, this palace are the Aborigines and wey older than that of the Oba of Benin grin grin you can't hide history truth forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=572XgFY3G8A

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Now as it is, it seems that my Yoruba friend obviously has no facts concerning the treaty he keeps shouting about. But must we keep being in the dark abt a treaty our friend here doesn’t know about?
As it stands, unless proven otherwise, of all the Europeans who visited benin city, there is no account that makes mention of a superior king in benin kingdom apart from the Omo n’oba n’edo. This casts first doubt at the spurious claims made by a certain Richard Arisco Osemwingie who parades himself as the ogiamen.
When the Europeans first came to benin,they were brought to the oba of benin who was perceived by all as the king and the owner of all the land. They were NOT brought to the ogiamen who himself resides in benin kingdom. This squashes the weak claim that the ogiamen is the superior of the land. When an prominent or international person visits a place, their first visit is the ruler of the land visited. From Ewuare who was visited by the first Portuguese explorer Ruy Sequeira in 1472 to the Ralph Moor who led the benin invasion. They all noted the Oba of benin as the superior leader of the land. Not a fake person that claims to be collecting rent and was satisfied with it for 800+ years. An early European account that talks about how the oba of benin is powerful says

The oba is so powerful that he can amass up to 10,000 soldiers in a day… This shows how powerful the oba was compared to a chief who is just trying to seek relevance today by claiming to have collected rent from the oba

Having debunked the first claim of the ogiamen being a superior to the oba of which he isn’t, we move to the next point to be broken
Now the first time the word ekiokpagha was heard was in Jacob Egharevba’s book titled “Short history of Benin” where he writes

The ogiamen was pursued and defeated at Ekiokpagha where he surrendered and made peace with the oba

The build-up to this story was that prior to the coming of oranmiyan, Evian son of Eholo Nire was made an administrator of benin kingdom. When he got old, he tried to install his son Ogiamen Erebo as king. This angered the chiefs who went to ife to bring oranmiyan. Oranmiyan came and left his child eweka.
When Eweka came of age, he was made king by the uzama nihiron. This angered ogiamen who raised up an army to fight against the king. He lost, surrendered and made peace with the king. There is no other conflicting accounts other than the ones the liars are throwing around for the gullible ones like u to believe.
Point no 2; Debunked!!!!!!

Now we move to the next point.

In Benin, before the use of surnames in Africa, the benin had a way of tracing family lineage and origin. This was the use of family greeting .It was said to have been started by Ogiso Ogbomo
Every indigenous benin family have their own peculiar greeting. The ogiso descendants greet delaiso. The ogiamen greet laire (this shows they are descendants of eholo nire). The Iyase family greet lavbieze, The ero family greet lamosun, the Obas descendants greet lamogun and so on. So when u want to lie that the oba is surpressing the aborigines,u would have to tell us the difference between the aborigines and the foreigners in benin kingdom since u tend to believe in your stupidity cum ignorance.
Also, this family greeting have also come to point out that the Ogiamen is not a direct descendant of the Ogisos as opposed to what u believed mischievously.

Now having debunked another of ur weak claim as to who are the aborigines of benin, we move to the next lie grin

According to false claim by Richard the fake ogiamen, we get to the point where he said that the treaty put a demarcation on benin land at Ekiopagha while collecting rent from the leased land. The first question a sane mind will ask is

a) if the land sold was benin land, what was extent of the remaining land not sold thereby under ogiamen influence?

b)Are there any accounts oral or written abt the history of the ogiamen kingdom?

Sadly the answers to the question is simply weak, non-existent and false.
Presently, the ogiamen doesn’t have influence in their area in sakponba road talk less of the benin kingdom at large unlike the oba of benin… This trashes another weak claim that there was ever a demarcation at benin land

Now having said all this, how do they intend to sanction the oba for not obeying a false and non-existent treaty?.. maybe jneutron from far away osogbo can help lmao cheesy cheesy
Jneutron4000 u can call a friend if you wish grin cheesy

Valirex samuk areafada2 etrusen gregyboy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]Topic is not diverted grin grin my very post on this comment was warning the Benins to stop claiming what does not belongs to them, conspiracy that one abandon or runner Prince they call Ekaladerhan turned Oduduwa is all lie
Well.. we believe that Oduduwa is Ekaladerhan ... What can u do? cheesy cheesy cheesy

, and I stated that the only link between Ile Ife and Benin is Oranmiyan. Oranmiyan went to the land of Idu/Igodomigodo, met a lady in that land that gave birth to Eweka, this Oranmiyan lineage formed the Benin empire. Benin = half Yoruba ( Ile Ife migrants) + half Idu/Igodomigodo (Aborigines of that land) simple
U started this section sensible but ended it like the person I expected u to be grin Congrats on not disappointing me.

So are u telling me that oranmiyan married an Ogiamen child? angry cheesy cheesy

grin now that the Aborigines that is the descendants of the Ogisos/ Ogiamens are looking for ways to be recognized as the rulers of that land, which they were before the coming of Oranmiyan,
According to u, oranmiyan married an Aborigine from idu, doesn't that make the Oba also an Aborigine of that land via maternal side?

See why I say u don't have sense cheesy

Now instead of the Benins to sort their shit out in their Edo state grin grin , they started poking Yoruba history, turning things upside down so as to savage the Obaship dynasty. Ekiokpagha treaty dealt a great blow to all those conspiracy
Chai.. u are ignorant and also refuse to have sense... The same treaty that u couldn't prove cheesy cheesy

. In this video, Oba of Benin keep destroying Ogisos/Ogiamen palace, this palace are the Aborigines and wey older than that of the Oba of Benin
Lmaooooooo... This ur clownery is getting to its heights... The Sky is just the beginning cheesy... Pls do u have any references that dates the Ogiamen palace to be older than the oba of Benin... Lemme nor even talk abt the ogiso cos u don't know what u are saying

grin grin you can't hide history truth forever.
Yes... And people have begun to see that the Ekiopagha treaty is a lie .. that's why u've been unable to defend it since
A palace chief talks abt the Ogiamen and makes no mention of the treaty u are masturbating on top

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/ogiamien-plays-no-part-in-coronation-of-oba-of-benin-palace-chief/amp/

Btw... U spend much time defending what u have little knowledge abt.. why not use it to recover Ilorin from ur Fulani master

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]hahaha you no get choice na, you have to defend the Ob of Benin except if you want drink juju water/ Oba pee like your brother here grin grin Kai total slavery and total submission

Just like the Ooni of ife will give u 70 hot strokes if u fail to defend ur Oduduwa myth that he fell from the sky

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Well.. we believe that Oduduwa is Ekaladerhan ... What can u do? cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DYou gave me a TKO with this your line of submission cheesy grin grin There is absolutely many things we can do, what am doing now by saying the historical truth is just a tip of iceberg of many things that can be done, for example, we can actually cut the backup power that be in Nigeria given to the Oba of Benin and strengthen the Ogisos/Ogiamen grin grin, hmmm but politically and strategically it not cool with us wink, Una be like our stubborn ally, When you guys had your mid west region from the Old Western region, it was invaded by Biafra and we had to get involved at Ore, we chased them back to Asaba. He go hard for Yoruba kingdoms even the ones in Benin Republic to fold their hands and watch the Oba of Benin throne fall grin that is the reality truth. Make I deviate to allow that matter die down, unless you want make we I keep opening up can of worms grin , 2023 make Una support Yoruba Presidency, we would dismantle the Unitary system and give power back to the region and well as this state, the multiple effect of this will give power to the traditional institutions, the traditional power was taken away by first the British colonists when they invaded west Africa and the Benin Kingdom, then they handed over this power to the Nigeria government. So prepare and support Presidency that is sure to bring about Regional government, at least Edo is Bendel or Niger Delta, Oba of Benin has got more influence over that region and a Regional power will mean more power and influence to the traditional institutions kiss kiss
Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Just like the Ooni of ife will give u 70 hot strokes if u fail to defend ur Oduduwa myth that he fell from the sky
Hahahaha Ooni has nothing to defend. Many powerful kings and queens around the world do at least go for duties and vacation, even queen elizabeth goes for royal duties Abroad but na only oba of Benin I see say dey fear to commot for him palace o go Abroad grin something must be really scaring Oba to go transfer grin. Enjoy yourself with this pics of Ooni doing his royal duties in Brazil, because he is on the throne to promote the culture of we his subject, and not one Oba that turned all his subject to slaves just in the case of Oba of Benin smiley

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DYou gave me a TKO with this your line of submission cheesy grin grin There is absolutely many things we can do, what am doing now by saying the historical truth is just a tip of iceberg of many things that can be done, for example, we can actually cut the backup power that be in Nigeria given to the Oba of Benin and strengthen the Ogisos/Ogiamen
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy go and register for AY show... U be big comedian... So Yoruba will come from the west to depose our oba .. and Benin will twerk for u guys... U seem to think too much abt ur tribe..

Even when the Benin was part of western region, no Yoruba person deposed the Oba unlike the Alaafin of Oyo that was deposed by akintola or awolowo and nothing happened.

Goan read abt Anthony onyearugbulem that tried to Change oba throne

Stop talking like a drunkard...

Even ur Ooni and Alaafin can not dare involve themselves in Benin tradition.. not to talk of a commoner like u

grin grin, hmmm but politically and strategically it not cool with us wink
U guys can't do it.. even in a million years

Una be like our stubborn ally, When you guys had your mid west region from the Old Western region, it was invaded by Biafra and we had to get involved at Ore, we chased them back to Asaba.
Another drunk talk... Did Benin have a standing army to defend itself from invaders in 1967?

Guy.. u are very poor in history.. Did u even know that a republic of Benin was formed by the Biafrans to encourage the Midwesterners to side with the Igbos at the time of the war?

Guy u are very ignorant and its glaring for all to see

He go hard for Yoruba kingdoms even the ones in Benin Republic, fold hand and watch the Oba of Benin throne fall grin that is the truth.
Lol... Like u guys are even able to save ur selves...
Was it not the same Yoruba that readily surrendered to the British because of the effect of the kiriji war?

Make I deviate to allow that matter die down, unless you want make we I keep opening up can of worms grin
If u had any news abt Benin kingdom, u would have said it since instead of making useless announcement
2023 make Una support Yoruba Presidency, we would dismantle the Unitary system and give power back to the region and well as this state, the multiple effect of this will give power to the traditional institutions, the traditional power was taken away by first the British colonists when they invaded west Africa and the Benin Kingdom, then they handed over this power to the Nigeria government. So prepare and support Presidency that is sure to bring about Regional government, at least Edo is Bendel or Niger Delta, Oba of Benin has got more influence over that region and a Regional power will mean more power and influence to the traditional institutions kiss kiss

When the time comes we'll decide

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy go and register for AY show... U be big comedian... So Yoruba will come from the west to depose our oba .. and Benin will twerk for u guys... U seem to think too much abt ur tribe.. even when the Benin was part of western region, no Yoruba person deposed the Oba unlike the Alaafin of Oyo that was deposed by akintola or awolowo and nothing happened.

Goan read abt Anthony onyearugbulem that tried to Change oba history

Stop talking like a drunkard

U guys can't do it.. even in a million years

Another drunk talk... Did Benin have a standing army to defend itself from invaders in 1967?

Guy.. u are very poor in history.. Did u even know that a republic of Benin was formed by the Biafrans to encourage the Midwesterners to side with the Igbos at the time of the war?

Guy u are very ignorant and its glaring for all to see

Lol... Like u guys are even able to save ur selves...
Was it not the same Yoruba that readily surrendered to the British because of the effect of the kiriji war?

If u had any news abt Benin kingdom, u would have said it since instead of making useless announcement

When the time comes we'll decide
Of course the Yoruba has no jurisdiction over Oba of Benin na, even within the Yoruba kingdoms, no kingdom has jurisdiction over the other, it is only the subject of the kingdom that do, an example to that regard is the case of Olu of Iwo who is a first class Oba in Yorubaland, he has committed many offences that warrant the Yoruba council of Obas to CAUTION him on several occasions, first was when he wanted to style himself as Emir also the last one he did was to punch one of his sub chief/ Baale on his face grin grin despite that the people of Iwo love him so nothing any Oba can do about it, that is just the beauty of the kingdoms of the Yorubas.
Of Course I know that Biafra formed the Republic of Benin, which was a puppet state of Biafra everyone knows that na grin, but we steped in because we know that the Biafrans/ Igbos will have disposed and completely destroy the Oba monarchy system in Edo state, that was why Oba Akenzua also worked with the Nigeria government to defeat the Biafrans/ Igbos. Kirigi war was Yoruba tribal was and it lasted for 16 good years, it was not British against Yoruba, it was actually us that is Kingdom/ domain fighting each other, 16 good years amongst ourselves, so it was easy for British penetrate. If you want to talk about war with British, example is Imagbon War which is British vs Ijebus war over Lagos and the one in Ilorin where British helped Fulanis to dispose Inankoju Alalamu to Jebba. smiley
Support your best interests comes 2023, because lots of things will come to play, especially the massive propaganda of Igbo/IPOB expansion into Edo land, am sure you must have heard about Murphy Eyu, Uwasofia etc this are agents of the Igbos to expand, their is Igodomigodo Biafra going on now and a lot are buying into it. So Yoruba agenda is to dismantle the Unitary system if possible break up the country, We are not dragging Edo land, we know our space even down to Kogi, Ilorin will be a piece of cake for us to reclaim, the reason why it looks hard now is still because of the Unitary system and because Nigeria, if Nigeria breaks today, Fulanis automatically becomes foreigners in Ilorin and they know this things grin that is why they pump money mostly oil money into Ilorin, that is why you will even see a full blooded Yoruba man in Ilorin defending the stool of the emir grin grin baba dey collect money but once we go back to regional government, Edo state and other oil producing states controls their resources, and not that Abuja is controlling it, that way the Centre will be weak, and when huger nearly kill the emir for Ilorin grin, nobody go tell am before he run. If we install Oba for Ilorin now, na hunger go beat the person as Federal government and state government no go gree recognize am because Fulanis will play politics with it grin so everything is strategic and a return to regional government will straighten and ironed lots of things out Savy. kiss
Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
Of course the Yoruba has no jurisdiction over Oba of Benin na, even within the Yoruba kingdoms, no kingdom has jurisdiction over the other,
So u know all this but u decided to lie as if u are talking to ur fellow Yoruba kids?... U are not even sure of ur self

it is only the subject of the kingdom that do, an example to that regard is the case of Olu of Iwo who is a first class Oba in Yorubaland, he has committed many offences that warrant the Yoruba council of Obas to CAUTION him on several occasions, first was when he wanted to style himself as Emir also the last one he did was to punch one of his sub chief/ Baale on his face grin grin despite that the people of Iwo love him so nothing any Oba can do about it, that is just the beauty of the kingdoms of the Yorubas.
Indeed the real beauty that has deposed many Alaafin... Very beautiful ..

Of Course I know that Biafra formed the Republic of Benin, which was a puppet state of Biafra everyone knows that na grin, but we steped in because we know that the Biafrans/ Igbos will have disposed and completely destroy the Oba monarchy system in Edo state, that was why Oba Akenzua also worked with the Nigeria government to defeat the Biafrans/ Igbos
Omo... Another set of lies again to cover ego... The reason u guys stopped Biafra at ore was because they were getting closer to Lagos... Not because of Benin.. stop painting stories to suit ur narrative.. u lie too much for a Yoruba person angry

. Kirigi war was Yoruba tribal was and it lasted for 16 good years, it was not British against Yoruba, it was actually us that is Kingdom/ domain fighting each other, 16 good years amongst ourselves, so it was easy for British penetrate
U don't read to understand... The British came when y'all were fighting kiriji war.. the Yoruba towns quickly surrendered because they were already war weary...

. If you want to talk about war with British, example is Imagbon War which is British vs Ijebus war over Lagos
Is the one that British used Maxim guns on the entire ijebu Calvary or which one

and the one in Ilorin where British helped Fulanis to dispose Inankoju Alalamu to Jebba. smiley
Support your best interests comes 2023, because lots of things will come to play, especially the massive propaganda of Igbo/IPOB expansion into Edo land, am sure you must have heard about Murphy Eyu, Uwasofia etc this are agents of the Igbos to expand, their is Igodomigodo Biafra going on now and a lot are buying into it
Its not working... If not that u said it, I don't even know them...

A lot of Benin don't even follow them

So Yoruba agenda is to dismantle the Unitary system if possible break up the country, We are not dragging Edo land, we know our space even down to Kogi, Ilorin will be a piece of cake for us to reclaim, the reason why it looks hard now is still because of the Unitary system and because Nigeria, if Nigeria breaks today, Fulanis automatically becomes foreigners in Ilorin and they know this things grin that is why they pump money mostly oil money into Ilorin, that is why you will even see a full blooded Yoruba man in Ilorin defending the stool of the emir grin grin baba dey collect money but once we go back to regional government, Edo state and other oil producing states controls their resources, and not that Abuja is controlling it, that way the Centre will be weak, and when huger nearly kill the emir for Ilorin grin, nobody go tell am before he run. If we install Oba for Ilorin now, na hunger go beat the person as Federal government and state government no go gree recognize am because Fulanis will play politics with it grin so everything is strategic and a return to regional government will straighten and ironed lots of things out Savy. kiss

Well we are waiting for restructuring

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Modified.. I checked her posts .. most of her commenters are mostly Igbos... Most Edo people don't buy into her Biafra idea because the dislike for Igbos

Edo is not looking to leave Nigeria only to be under another big tribe

Jneutron4000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Etinosa1234:

So u know all this but u decided to lie as if u are talking to ur fellow Yoruba kids?... U are not even sure of ur self

Indeed the real beauty that has deposed many Alaafin... Very beautiful ..

Omo... Another set of lies again to cover ego... The reason u guys stopped Biafra at ore was because they were getting closer to Lagos... Not because of Benin.. stop painting stories to suit ur narrative.. u lie too much for a Yoruba person angry

U don't read to understand... The British came when y'all were fighting kiriji war.. the Yoruba towns quickly surrendered because they were already war weary...

Is the one that British used Maxim guns on the entire ijebu Calvary or which one

Its not working... If not that u said it, I don't even know them...

A lot of Benin don't even follow them

Well we are waiting for restructuring
grin grin, hahaha you are funny o, can't you see how angry Youths chased out Oba of Lagos, if Ooni of Ife messes up, we go pursue am grin, in the actual sense, a king apart from being the custodian of culture and traditions also needs to protect his subject, Oba of Lagos being an ex police officer (Askari) he no dey try at all, he even got too deep into politics so they dealt with him. French completely wiped out their kings cause they messed up, go and read about the battle of Parliament vs the English royal family, before the Monarchy of England used to be very powerful until the people cut down their power. If God Almighty that created us gives us freedom of liberty, So someone who is also a flesh because he is a king/ Oba on earth, will now want to turn his subject into slaves. It ok if your are comfortable with your Oba of Benin, he no concern in any ways na grin. But for Yorubaland if any Oba,no treat we the subject well, we go pursue am commot o. I remembered weting we do for Ago Iwoye Ogun state 2006 or 2007, wey the ruler mess up, we even burn him palace grin grin no time for nonsense, we are in 20th century and our culture, traditions is dynamic and not static that one Oba go act like say he still dey stone age where king fit just order person head to be cut off grin We have far far behind that bulshit era. grin
Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
grin grin, hahaha you are funny o, can't you see how angry Youths chased out Oba of Lagos, if Ooni of Ife messes up, we go pursue am grin, in the actual sense, a king apart from being the custodian of culture and traditions also needs to protect his subject, Oba of Lagos being an ex police officer (Askari) he no dey try at all, he even got too deep into politics so they dealt with him. French completely wiped out their kings cause they messed up, go and read about the battle of Parliament vs the English royal family, before the Monarchy of England used to be very powerful until the people cut down their power. If God Almighty that created us gives us freedom of liberty, So someone who is also a flesh because he is a king/ Oba on earth, will now want to turn his subject into slaves. It ok if your are comfortable with your Oba of Benin, he no concern in any ways na grin. But for Yorubaland if any Oba,no treat we the subject well, we go pursue am commot o. I remembered weting we do for Ago Iwoye Ogun state 2006 or 2007, wey the ruler mess up, we even burn him palace grin grin no time for nonsense, we are in 20th century and our culture, traditions is dynamic and not static that one Oba go act like say he still dey stone age where king fit just order person head to be cut off grin We have far far behind that bulshit era. grin

So why were u saying nonsense here before
There is absolutely many things we can do, what am doing now by saying the historical truth is just a tip of iceberg of many things that can be done, for example, we can actually cut the backup power that be in Nigeria given to the Oba of Benin and strengthen the Ogisos/Ogiamen

When u know in reality that the only people that can remove the oba is the Benin people..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Ideadoctor(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]Topic is not diverted grin grin my very post on this comment was warning the Benins to stop claiming what does not belongs to them, conspiracy that one abandon or runner Prince they call Ekaladerhan turned Oduduwa is all lie, and I stated that the only link between Ile Ife and Benin is Oranmiyan. Oranmiyan went to the land of Idu/Igodomigodo, met a lady in that land that gave birth to Eweka, this Oranmiyan lineage formed the Benin empire. Benin = half Yoruba ( Ile Ife migrants) + half Idu/Igodomigodo (Aborigines of that land) simple grin now that the Aborigines that is the descendants of the Ogisos/ Ogiamens are looking for ways to be recognized as the rulers of that land, which they were before the coming of Oranmiyan, Now instead of the Benins to sort their shit out in their Edo state grin grin , they started poking Yoruba history, turning things upside down so as to savage the Obaship dynasty. Ekiokpagha treaty dealt a great blow to all those conspiracy. In this video, Oba of Benin keep destroying Ogisos/Ogiamen palace, this palace are the Aborigines and wey older than that of the Oba of Benin grin grin you can't hide history truth forever.
Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Ideadoctor(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
bro,you are right, ogiamen are the original owner of the Edo throne, before been abolished by Oba oranmiyan, who started oba dynasty, but the sad news is that the oba dynasty has succeeded in enslaving Benin people in body and soul,they would never return to ogiso dynasty, they have tasted from Yoruba monarchy and they are wanting more,your preaching cannot break the spell of the oba, Yoruba spells are legendary, the only solution is for the ogiamen to look for their supporters and revive the ogiso dynasty, perhaps something might happen
Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by jneutron4000: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Etinosa1234:

So why were u saying nonsense here before

When u know in reality that the only people that can remove the oba is the Benin people..
What are you saying Is there anywhere in my post I stated that Yorubas can remove the Oba of Benin? Open your eyes and mind to understand my point boy, I pointed out distortion of Yoruba history, I stated the only link with Benin is through Oranmiyan, then I stated that if the Benin wanna keep distorting history we could open book of history and point out historical facts 《 that now led to Ekiokpagha treaty, and I also stated why the Oba is power which is due to the back up of the power that be, and I said we can cut off that back off power, which will in turns strengthen the Ogisos/Ogiamen that is a threat to the Oba dynasty simple, I never said the Yoruba will remove the Oba. I even stated that within the Yoruba kingdoms, no Oba can remove another Oba then I gave example of the Oluwo of Iwo land. If you read my very first comment in this post, I made mention of pages on Facebook such as emancipation of the great Benin kingdom, great Benin descendants etc and I said they are obviously reacting to the massive propaganda targeted at Edo land by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, the IPOB surely knows that the Oba of Benin is a huge stumbling block for their course of expanding into Edo land so they started sponsoring even Edos to against the Oba, then I stated that the way those pages are reacting to it, by trying to distort the Yoruba history will cause more harm to them simply grin.
Re: Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO by Etinosa1234: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
What are you saying Is there anywhere in my post I stated that Yorubas can remove the Oba of Benin?

https://www.nairaland.com/4954351/change-oba-bini-ogiso/3#96966741

I'll post the screenshot incase u try to modify ur posts... It seems u forget so easily

Open your eyes and mind to understand my point boy, I pointed out distortion of Yoruba history,
The same distortion that u are doing when u can't even prove the Ekiopagha treaty...

Case of pot calling kettle Black

I stated the only link with Benin is through Oranmiyan,
Of course it is

then I stated that if the Benin wanna keep distorting history we could open book of history and point out historical facts 《 that now led to Ekiokpagha treaty,
The same treaty That has been debunked here
https://www.nairaland.com/4954351/change-oba-bini-ogiso/3#96964788
that you couldn't answer my questions?... Besides can u tell me the history book that talks abt the Ekiopagha treaty...

I know u are lying Sha... Its more like ur hobby considering the number of times u have lied.

and I also stated why the Oba is power which is due to the back up of the power that be, and I said we can cut off that back off power, which will in turns strengthen the Ogisos/Ogiamen that is a threat to the Oba dynasty simple
Lol... So cutting of power of the oba won't mean anything to the Benin... If Yorubas are this dumb, well Benin are not like that

Besides.. when did the Yoruba start deciding when or when not to cut off Obas power? Are u the Oba of Benin subjects?
If u don't know, the backup Power is from the Edo state govt and the state government is made up of Benin people .. so I don't get ur point about back off power...

U sound more like "we'll cut off the governor power and give it to the local government chairman" or lemme use a closer term... U sound more like "we'll cut off ur father's power and give it to the last born of ur family"

, I never said the Yoruba will remove the Oba. I even stated that within the Yoruba kingdoms, no Oba can remove another Oba then I gave example of the Oluwo of Iwo land. If you read my very first comment in this post, I made mention of pages on Facebook such as emancipation of the great Benin kingdom, great Benin descendants etc and I said they are obviously reacting to the massive propaganda targeted at Edo land by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, the IPOB surely knows that the Oba of Benin is a huge stumbling block for their course of expanding into Edo land so they started sponsoring even Edos to against the Oba, then I stated that the way those pages are reacting to it, by trying to distort the Yoruba history will cause more harm to them simply grin.

Like what will u do to the Facebook pages distorting ur history?

Report them.to Mark Zuckerberg cheesy cheesy

Leave them to do their reaction to ipob propaganda... Atleast they are teaching the Benin the right thing... One of the Ogiamen proponents igbinazaka is constantly being educated on Facebook by Benin people like Samuel Nomiamukor and Ehigiatior Okhiria Pedro on the falsehood of the Ekiopagha treaty that igbinazaka resorts to insult to save face

Check the people supporting the Ogiamen propaganda.. its mainly people like u that are the ones doing it... The average Benin is loyal to the Oba before any other government

It's because u want to do tatafo online, that's why u joined groups made for mainly Benin

Or

It could be u just love Benin kingdom grin cos I can't fancy myself in a Yoruba fb group that has none of my interests

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Phat/chunky/big Girls / Oba Of Benin Is 30 Years On The Throne / Why Aren't Women Allowed To Build Houses Or Own Property?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 268
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.