Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Advise Me To Advise Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Me To Advise Him (904 Views)

Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / What Do You Advise Him To Do Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me To Advise Him by buragidi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
My Family Friend, Johnson Udoh(Not the real name please) beleives he is not the father of his son.

Johnson got married to his very beautiful wife, named mercy,seven years ago. It was a society wedding attended by men of timber of calibre, not because Johnson was so connected, but because the wife's parents are 'big' politicians. As a matter of fact, many of our friends considered Johnson to be so fortunate, because Johnson got hooked up with the young lady when he was working as an admin Officer in a Textile company, with a slim monthlytake-home of N40,000.00.

Few months after the wedding, nature decided to shower fortune on my friend. He moved into a magnificient apartment in GRA ikeja, he drove around in any car of his dream, he could visit any country he disired to visist. As a matter of fact, he resigned in the company where he had hitherto worked as admin officer to own his own outfit.Nothwitstanding that all these came courtesy of his wife, Johnson was Indeed a fufilled man.

Despite the affluence of the family, the couple found it impossible to produce a a child even up till the 5th year in marriage. There was pressure every where. The husband's parent beleived mercy 'bought' their son with her wealth,knowing fully well that she had problem. The couple visited the best of Hospitals both within and abroad and all medical investigations showed nothing was wrong medically with the partners.

Consequently, they concluded their case was spiritual. They moved from one church to another, from one pastor to another. They fasted and prayed as if God was no longer in heaven. They even built churches and contributed to charity, but it seemed as there was no mercy for them in the department of child bearing.

One fateful day, a friend invited this couple for a vigil, where this specially annointed man of God would be preaching. They attended and the title of the message was "THE MASTER KEY" The man of God eloquently emphasized that the spiritual key that opens all door is SACRIFICE. He used various examples in the bible to drive his point home and concluded that "If God must make for you, He must take from you" To connect to their heavens through the message, the Pastors asked people to come out and make sacrifice. It was done in style.

Those who were ready to sacrifice N10mill and above or landed properties and cars with a worth of the said amount, which must be redeemed within 24hrs should be de first to come out. In the Congregation, Johnson and mercy were the only people who were ready to connect to this annointing. They came out. The man of God prayed for them and gave them annointing oil. The second day, they came to redeem their pledge and since then their house became a branch of the mission. Minimum of three time in a week, the man of God must come for vigil in the House, wheither either of them is around or not.

Six months after the sacrifice was made, Mercy visited the doctor and a pregnacy test ran on her was positive. The joy in her knew no bound. Indeed, it was with tears of Joy she called her husband who was in the U.S for a programme and broke the news. Johnson too was puffed with excitement and joy, in fact he made himself available in nigeria before the scheduled time. They donated more and more into the ministry of the man of God and they consistently offered prophet offering, to attract more prayers.

By this time, Johnson attention was required more and more abroad as his outfit got a business in the US. So he was not always available, but that did not stop the usual vigil in the house. On the second day of May, Mercy was delievered of a bouncing baby boy. But there was a problem.

Everyone, expecially the elders, who went to visit would just look at the baby and their countenece would change. An old woman was even quoted saying "Na wa oh, God is womderful, no be for my mouth den go hear this" Anyway, thecouple continued to take care of the child and as days went by, the baby continued to portray more resmblance of the man of God. My friend got worried and told one of his uncles about his observation and the uncle said "You are just a small boy. Don't you know that children have a way of resembling people that stay around them, especially when those people are the one available to take their mothers to the Hospitals when the fathers are not around. The son may not look much like you in the face, but if you look at him from the back, he's just like you"

My friend was not satisfied with this response and the issue is becoming a serious treat in the family. As a matter of fact they have gone to see professional marriage/family counsellor and my friend suggested a DNA test, which the wife consented to, but the Counsellor seriously warned them against it. Everyone he discussed with kicked against him running a DNA test, even his own parents, his brothers. I mean everyone.

Here is a man who lives in total doubt of the sons he fathers everyday. I just received his call now as i write this. Please advise me to advise him.
Re: Advise Me To Advise Him by deniyor: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
grin The man of God was a lay preacher. And I mean the lay part grin

It doesn't matter what happened. They should do the DNA, and after the result, decide what they want to do with their life after that.

Your uncle's advice/ suggestion is bogus but he's got to try and make an excuse.
Re: Advise Me To Advise Him by Blueice4re(f): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
If his doubt is very high, he should take the boy for a DNA TEST without the knowledge of the mother and the family members. or better still look for a good Doctor outside his residence, bring him to the house as a friend without the knowledge of the mother take a sample of his blood for the test.
Re: Advise Me To Advise Him by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
If really the man of God impregnated his wife in just 3days(what he could not do in 7years) shocked shocked shocked, then it means he is impotent and should be grateful to God (man of God) for answering his prayers grin grin grin
Re: Advise Me To Advise Him by afrobaby(f): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
To avoid unnecessary doubts, which I think is necessary tell him to do the dna test, there is no harm in that, it should be between the doctor and the husband, he should not tell the wife so has to avoid consequences if eventually the result shows he is the father, but it is confirmed that he is not the father, then, the wife should be told, probably, the pastor could have used jazz on the woman while the husband wasn't around or something,
Some men of God are indeed DEVIL
Re: Advise Me To Advise Him by fubiluv: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
Why are they kicking against it? WHY?
DId all of them conspire against the man in his absence for the wife to get impregnated? Is he impotent?
I think the family and friends of that man knows something he does not know.(Medically)
He should take that child for a DNA test without the knowledge of anybody not even the child.And esp not to his regular family Doctor.
Re: Advise Me To Advise Him by Ladyjide(f): 4:02am On Aug 12, 2010
No way!! shocked
Re: Advise Me To Advise Him by fubiluv: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2010
So what has he done?
Re: Advise Me To Advise Him by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
take the son for a dna test.
Re: Advise Me To Advise Him by Drfinn: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
@poster,ur friend should go ahead with d DNA test 2 allay his fears,d outcome may not be favorable,but its better dan 2 live in doubt!!

(1) (Reply)

21 Ways To Love Your Husband / Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls / First Man To Die A Pre-mature Death 4 Love Since The Existence Of This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.