Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye (51830 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by aishapmbtoto: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

I hope my hatred and bitterness over PMB lead me to the world beyond!

Amen.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Kennitrust(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
teebaxy:
I just hate the terrorist called buhari for so countless reason....
me too
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by dareadewuyi: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oga Dino greet Rev.King when you reach Kirikiri.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by israelmao(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
They took Saraki to ICPC,CCB,EFCC,and they also implicated him in Offa armed robbery as well as invaded National House of Assemblies to remove him but what happened at the end?They were put to shame.These things they are doing will never make Bello to be re-elected as a governor or Buhari as a president because God himself has rejected APC.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by zone51: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

One would have thought this rabid dog had some sort of vanishing charm from his ebira Alfa who made the one he used in rubbing sarathief chair the other day

All bark no bite

That is small. A complete package the Ilorin Alfas did for Saraki when he was facing many tribulations would have saved him.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by islandmoon: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
God forbid I protest because of any glutoon calling themselves politician, they can kill him if they want, I don't care.
I can not use empty stomach and jobless ness to fight for any politician, they have not help me in any way, his children should fight for him
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Yankee101: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Beedude:

But why he dey run away from his father land. Yoruba dey say 'Ile baba omo ki n ba omo leru' meaning 'A child shouldn't be scared of going to his Father's house'. To put it straight . I feel no pity to any politician either APC or PDP. They all have innocent bloods on their hands and God will judge dem accordingly

Na me go tell you about some Dino sins.

I want the law for everybody. He has a right to file for his case to be heard in abuja and he should have that
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Iziquiel(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Yankee101:

Oga, you said the case has not commenced

1. I showed you it has

You said it's not been filed to be referred, and I'm telling you it has.

You didn't even know it has commenced.
Oga Ade! Hearing on this very case has not commenced neither has any application for the transfer of the case to Abuja been filed. The link you provided is totally different from what we are talking about. I guess you didn't even read what you asked me to read. Let me assume you did, now tell me, where in the news was it written that Dino's Lawyer filed for the case to be transferred to Abuja? The trial Judge only directed the NPF to take Dino to the Abuja General hospital for better treatment after he jumped from a moving vehicle when he was arrested , it is boldly written in the news you asked me to read. You're talking about an entirely different case. The news you referred me to was dated May 4th, 2018 and it has nothing to do with this very matter we talking about. Go through the links below.
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/dino-melaye-senator-insists-he-was-attacked-by-the-police/9p17kkm&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj07OSOoubfAhVtzlkKHVYBCjkQFjAEegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3dRbzKTGGOneVNDgbQO0Sq
http://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/melaye-three-others-charged-with-criminal-conspiracy-illegal-possession-of-firearms/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjM1aWopebfAhWSr1kKHV8rCkQQFjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3C4H7csxsSXlfjIAVmWash
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by AmazonGhost: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
jayson87:
Help us please.. but who is the senator representing your own federal constituency
Shehu Sani.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by MrBONE2(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin So finally Dino will be given lethal injection tongue tongue tongue

grin grin
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by sweetjohn(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
I don't support this injustice to this man (Dino), but all those that fought GEJ unjustly and brought in hard life on today Nigeria by a group of heartless fouls called APC will pay dearly for their life as when due including Tinubu and PMB

1 Like

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by zone51: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

One would have thought this rabid dog had some sort of vanishing charm from his ebira Alfa who made the one he used in rubbing sarathief chair the other day

All bark no bite

Lol...you can't compare Fortifications from Ilorin with other places. Them Ilorin Alfas gave Saraki a complete package during those moment he was going through some tribulations.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by zoedew: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
AmazonGhost:
My neighbour asked me who is dino melaye
I answered: He is a known recognized Nigerian Actor whom Nollywood refuses to give an award. grin grin grin

Forgive me, but this is no laughing matter. That a Nigerian Senator is summed up in the shameless package Dino Melaye has turned out to be is an indictment on the collective appreciation of his electoral value by his Senatorial District. Sad! His look alike is Fayose whose conduct at a time made Ekiti State indigenes ashamed to be so identified!
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by maasoap(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
sweerychick:
I don't know why I feel no pity for Dino.. he was part of the propaganda that brought in PMB.. so he should face the consequences..

You're a bitter loser. Why don't you move on with your life? Everyone has right to vote for any candidate of their choice.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by AmazonGhost: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
zoedew:

Forgive me, but this is no laughing matter. That a Nigerian Senator is summed up in the shameless package Dino Melaye has turned out to be is an indictment on the collective appreciation of his electoral value by his Senatorial District. Sad! His look alike is Fayose whose conduct at a time made Ekiti State indigenes ashamed to be so identified!
So sad my brother, What a country!!!

1 Like

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by bkool7(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Where are the masked men?
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Nltaliban(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
SolelySolar:
Say no to Tyranny!

Say No To Tyranny!!

SAY NO TO TYRANNY!!!

injustice To One is Injustice To All.

Its Dino Today, it might be anyone of us Tomorrow.

I'm a PDP supporter, I'm not in support of Dino

He attempted to kill a policeman and thought he could get away with it.. you can't do that abroad
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Giogee84: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=SolelySolar post=74667037] Say no to Tyranny!

Say No To Tyranny!!

SAY NO TO TYRANNY!!!

injustice To One is Injustice To All.

Its Dino Today, it might be anyone of us Tomorrow.
I like what is happening to dino. He's a foolish clown like fayose and ffk.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by dominion001(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
AmazonGhost:
My neighbour asked me who is dino melaye
I answered: He is a known recognized Nigerian Actor whom Nollywood refuses to give an award. grin grin grin
You knew u were lieing and u still went ahead with the lie.

kwontinu.....
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by AmazonGhost: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
dominion001:
You knew u were lieing and u still went ahead with the lie.

kwontinu.....
Who is this one?
Are you sure you are okay?
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by FrancisIgya: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Next on the line are Saraki and Dogara respectively.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Xander85:

This makes me respect Mazi Kanu all the more! He even had the balls to tell his oppressors to go tell their boss that Mazi Kanu talk say him dey craze! shocked

No difference really cos d guy took off
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Goalnaldo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
What will happen to all those his luxury cars. He should better begin to dash some actresses some
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

I hope your hatred and bitterness over PMB lead you to the world beyond!
Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Oshin56(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
lankka:
Nawa
Diswan no folo
Federal lawmaker??
why e no follow, he dey among the people that sold the current government to Nigerian in 2015 so he have to taste from what common Nigerian are passing through
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by omohlexy: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
abbasajao:

Tautology
Editor in chief. Get the message and leave this your over sabi. English is not our language. Busy body
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 1:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Yankee101:

I think the term 'as good as' sums it up

Judges, lawyers and the legal profession base cases and judgements around precedence.

When you go to law school you study 'cases' these are one precedent after another. The general practice of yesterday becomes the norm today, hence it enjoys the same quality as law, infact legislation is built by looking at best practises worldwide and adopted as law.

I don't know maybe I have been writing in Greek.

I said precedence can become law but precedence ordinarily is not law.

That there is a precedence of police asking leading questions and using torture to force confessions out of suspects does not mean it is legal.

Sources of constitutions include precedents. But precedents that have not been given legal recognition are merely repetitions.

The repetition of an act does not automatically make it a law.

1 Like

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by koolaid87: 3:47am On Jan 12, 2019
Op, After slumping bawo?

grin
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by jboi08(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Karma is a b****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers / Remi Tinubu Watches And Celebrates Super Falcons Win Against Australia (Video) / Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.