Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) (33988 Views)

Tinubu Kicks Off Rally In Jos, Extreme Security Measures In Place / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wow

Massive ... Massive ... Massive

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Tunasco4u(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
OK
Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin
Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Tomb ke?? Who dash am? The albino hunch back coward is squatting in one face me I face you like that in Israel since his followers have stopped sending money its Atiku ass they're kissing now.
Corrinthians:
Chai, right inside Cownu's bedroom!

Cownu seeing these pics from inside his tomb in Israel right now... cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Galaticos444: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
CilicMarin:
Now this is incredible!

I can see alot of ignorant ipob yoots making noise on the other thread grin grin They must have thought PDP were still in power ... grin grin Even Ikpeazu is afraid, Umahi is afraid, Ugwuanyi is afraid..

Reasons: Election don't always take place in the SS/SE
They know how they came to power in 2015 and what will happen to them on the election day.

PDP in the SS/SE never campaigned to win Election before now...they only know how to write and allocate votes..

Remind me of this post next month.... grin grin

Continue consoling yourselves grin grin
save ur energy,apc won't get up to 5% in d souh east u can take dat to d bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Jagaban880: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
we stream live and dead matches

check my signature
Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
its not spamming. He posted pics of the campaign ground and I posted mine in the comment section.

The topic says pics of Apc rally in Abia state and not pdp.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 rule 18 please

18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by sparog(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Orji Uzor Kalu has suddenly become a saint since joining the broom party

He is no longer corrupt

Nice rally anyway, may d best man win

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Dbills: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Encounter God @

1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by CanineOfJackal: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

The topic says pics of Apc rally in Abia state and not pdp.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 rule 18 please

18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
Check my post, its not advert rather is it a repetitive pics.

How many pics is the Op allowed to post before we comment? I hope you know that this is a forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
I love Igbo they know how to do business.
Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hahahahahaha

Igbos would cry blood tonight.

Shebi they said SE is a walkover for Atiku?

See, SE Governors would fvck Atiku up and decamp after the 2019 elections to contest presidency in 2023.

Mark this post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Pythondancer1: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lol it is Finish...My Brothers from th Land of the Rising Moon have done it. With this massive crowd from South East i'll say bye bye to Atiku.It is finish the game is already Over.

Breaking News

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has decamp to APC and he declared his support and allegiance to Buhari the Messiah of Nigeria.
4+4=2023...Sai Baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Check my post, its not advert rather is it a repetitive pics.

How many pics is the Op allowed to post before we comment? I hope you know that this is a forum

Check your dictionary.

Cc: Mynd44 lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
As e dey pepper them he dey sweet us. Some people no go chop dis night 4+4
Meanwhile, Let no fake pastors,prophets,Native doctors or Imams deceive you. Muhammadu Buhari will defeat Atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rented crowd
Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by codeNinja4474: 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
I can help you add new features or fix bugs on your website or App I am posting this with a Bot I wrote from scratch using C++. This should give a cue of what to expect from me

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
99miles:
95.5% of the people their will still not vote 4 Apc.

It seems Apc has forgotten the 5% of 2015 o.

I like Ibo people,........make 16th of February reach first.

Lol shut up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
CilicMarin:
Now this is incredible!

I can see alot of ignorant ipob yoots making noise on the other thread grin grin They must have thought PDP were still in power ... grin grin Even Ikpeazu is afraid, Umahi is afraid, Ugwuanyi is afraid..

Reasons: Election don't always take place in the SS/SE
They know how they came to power in 2015 and what will happen to them on the election day.

PDP in the SS/SE never campaigned to win Election before now...they only know how to write and allocate votes..

Remind me of this post next month.... grin grin

Continue consoling yourselves grin grin

Sending back ikpeazu back to where he comes from is a must, enough of their bad governance.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by shugabasbn: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
But wait oo I no understand again. Someone was saying if they hear you mention APC in SE they will stone the person to death. Is Abia no longer part of SE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Campaign flag off and the person we are supposed to vote for as President is not even there. The story of a Sick President, Sick party and a sick nation.
Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Jolite(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Orji uzor kalu is a confused politician that doesn't know how to play the game.
Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Osyabj: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Edodefender:
Landlocked biafra

First, I am not a member of ipob,. However, I'm from the old Eastern Region, aka Biafra.

And like former Igbo Gov of Rivers, Chibike Amaechi, Fmr Governor of Anambra, Ngige, and millions of Easterners (SS & SE) I am a proud supporter of Buhari and APC.

So I am a staunch APC supporter going back to 2013! Just check my posts and topics since 2013.

Obviously you are a yoruba man, who is trying to divide the people of former state of Biafra, by hoping that Biafra is 'Landlocked "

Now get this thru your Yoruba lazy skull, upwards of 80% of so called SS is 100% Igbo soil forever.

And of course our brothers in the greater former old Eastern region who share culture, intermarriage, religion, etc for thousands of years will Never forsake Biafra.

Now I guess you must be under 13 years. But you can make google your friend.

In the event of reestablishment of Biafra, not a single square meter of the old Eastern Nigeria will be donated to Nigeria.

So Biafra will never be landlocked.

Got it?
Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by garfield1: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Praktikals:
grin
Wow,am shocked.didnt expect this crowd.the whole stadium filled up unlike atiku rallies.this crowd is more than what apc pulled in uyo
Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by garfield1: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
sparog:
Orji Uzor Kalu has suddenly become a saint since joining the broom party

He is no longer corrupt

Nice rally anyway, may d best man win
Orji kalu is actually the most popular politician in abia.he may succeed buhari im 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
garfield1:

Wow,am shocked.didnt expect this crowd.the whole stadium filled up unlike atiku rallies.this crowd is more than what apc pulled in uyo
Boss, I m not sure Atifku will see that in Adamawa

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) by NessaBoo(f): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
This kinda crowd in ABIA of all states... cheesy

*SMH* anyone that still believes Buhari won't get more than 5% is clearly hallucinating!!

Read it and weep!! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family / ‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) / 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.