Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World (27526 Views)

Welcome My TWIN'S / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / Help Me Welcome My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Angelina996(f): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
So cute, lil princess, you are most welcome. Congratulations Gaby, and welcome to fatherhood. She shall live up to and beyond expectations in Jesus' name.
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by hinere(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Welcome little princess. You shall fulfill destiny. Your light shall shine so bright. You shall be a source of joy to your parents.

Congrats bro.
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by OMOTOWO(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
gaby:

Aunty Domitilla you no go leave my brother alone?? Lol

Thanks a mill sis...
domitila means oloso in obesere language ko?
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by chival(f): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
gaby:

Blessing plus every good thing in life shall call you residence...

I decree and it comes to pass...might set up a church soon. No tithes or offering takings...
Amen smiley
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 3:04am On Jan 13, 2019
OMOTOWO:
domitila means oloso in obesere language ko?

Not how I meant it sir...
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 3:07am On Jan 13, 2019
Angelina996:
So cute, lil princess, you are most welcome. Congratulations Gaby, and welcome to fatherhood. She shall live up to and beyond expectations in Jesus' name.

Thanks so much Angel....

1 Like

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 3:08am On Jan 13, 2019
LightQueen:
Congratulations gaby

Welcome lil princess.. I don dey celebrate here since morning because of your arrival grin

Wow...Queen of Light....celebration shall not depart from you and yours sister....
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 13, 2019
gaby:

Wow...Queen of Light....celebration shall not depart from you and yours sister....
Amin kiss kiss
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by rawe45: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Welcome to this beautiful world Princess.

Please if you're interested in baby clothes and stuffs.. You can patronize my wife.. She does COD within Lagos.

IG :@playmates_store
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
rawe45:
Welcome to this beautiful world Princess.

Please if you're interested in baby clothes and stuffs.. You can patronize my wife.. She does COD within Lagos.

IG :@playmates_store

Beautiful...will keep in touch with your wife's page..

Thanks so much
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by rawe45: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
gaby:

Beautiful...will keep in touch with your wife's page..

Thanks so much

Thanks Boss
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
gaby:

I dey cum I no go teyyy

You wan go fight her abi...
grin grin
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by rame18(f): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
My potential wife wants to use me for ritual.

Na who I offend sef?

Happy birthday. Live life and fulfill purpose grin wink
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by JasonScoolari: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2019
rame18:

Happy birthday. Live life and fulfill purpose grin wink
My lady, thank you so kindly. kiss
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
My lady, thank you so kindly. kiss

Jay bobo happy birthday to you bro...wishing you sound health and positive increase in every aspect of your life.

Enjoy your day man...

Baby Sage (Nwakaego) says happy birthday nairaland godfather..
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by glowzy: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
yettymuse:
Congratulations Gaby! May her beautiful arrival bring forth good tidings.
Enjoy the joy of having a girl child!!

Oh my ovaries cheesy cheesy
Hi yettymuse, please how do I contact you. I admire your entrepreneurial acumen and I find your diary interesting.
Don't really how to send email on nairaland
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
glowzy:

Hi yettymuse, please how do I contact you. I admire your entrepreneurial acumen and I find your diary interesting.
Don't really how to send email on nairaland
Thank you kiss. I got your pm, I sent a reply.. We can chat from there.
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by glowzy: 12:12am On Jan 19, 2019
yettymuse:

OK dear
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wow. Never knew you were married.
Anyways, cheers to the newborn.
now that you know can you maintain your lane
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2019
bamidelee:

now that you know can you maintain your lane

Are you okay?
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you okay?
ask your ancestors
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by glowzy: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
yettymuse:
I sent you a pm
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by 1F30M4(f): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Wow, congrats on your new bundle of joy... She's so beautiful
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Omoluabi16(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
1F30M4:
Ifeoma, when are you going to give me mine?
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
1F30M4:

Thank you so much beautiful sister Ify

1 Like

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by 1F30M4(f): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Ifeoma, when are you going to give me mine?

Lol when God says so
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by bskyb(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Rejoice with me fam as I introduce my cute lil angel who just made a grand entry...

An amazing gift and a blessing she is....

Ain't no words to describe my joy and excitement...

Congratulations!!
Your book is out of stock on Amazon. When is it going to be available or Any other options?
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2020
bskyb:

Congratulations!!
Your book is out of stock on Amazon. When is it going to be available or Any other options?

Thanks, bro.

Try the Okadabooks link on my profile or the other.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Island01: 8:14pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Rejoice with me fam as I introduce my cute lil angel who just made a grand entry...

An amazing gift and a blessing she is....

Ain't no words to describe my joy and excitement...

Bro I couldn't find your story how you moved to Europe by road, good evening help me I want to read
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Freelane33(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2020
Congrats gabby and welcome to the world omotuntun jonjolo ... God bless you and the family you arrived in
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2020
Island01:

Bro I couldn't find your story how you moved to Europe by road, good evening help me I want to read

Click on my profile you'd find the story as one of the topics.
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery / Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State / Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.