Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari (12638 Views)

LP Finally Relegated To The Dust Bin / My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf / VP Not Relegated, Ex-IGP Not With Osinbajo In Imo When Sacked — Aide Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari by iamjavadem(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2019
Have we come to complain to you?
Jowanson:

Don't come here to complain about how tough the economy is.....like as if Buhari is a saint abi?

You will be alright las las
Re: My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari by GoldHorse(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2019
Olodo! Baba was just cracking a joke. Simple joke u no fit understand...
Re: My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari by EmmGee: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari by dante0147: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2019
yanabasee:

Yah with much energy to handle them all..

Unlike your dullard who can't handle his one wife but wants to handle a complex state like Nigeria....and at the same time not ready to run his own very campaign by himself..... Pushing a drug barron to oversee to it and make another false promises to Nigerians so that zombies like you will be asking for videos for evidence to show when the dullard promised to make N1 equals $1...

Best Reply ever !
Re: My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari by MrMurphy: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2019
Buhari statement will always give headache to Atiku and his PDP because they've nothing in their brains anymore, they've lost their political directions and they'll never gain it again because Nigerians will never voted for the team that impoverished them through their commonwealth. If Atiku like lets his wife be in many rooms at the same time because nobody is interested in his actions or what he care to do because he has failed for good 8 Years as VP and Nigerians will never accept the mistake again
Re: My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari by rOsy247(f): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2019
Cheap point. U are even worse. He has just one, u have wives. Besides, who cares what you both do with your wives. Give better point why you should be voted mbok.

1 Like

Re: My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari by Ubiudumo(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2019
iamjavadem:
The fact he is married to more than one whether legal or not is a womanizer.

No. You're wrong. He can't womanize with his own wives.

I understand his religion permits that he could marry as much as 3 wives, so using that analogy I'd say that he is not a womanizer.

A womanizer is a person who flirts and engages in conjugal activities with women not married to him.
Re: My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari by Mrbadmus1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
If your wives are not relegated to the other room that means they will take over your government just like Patience Jonathan took over from Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Clear Bank Cheque In Nigeria / APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun / Muhammad Marwa Is New Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.