Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,261 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

My Sister’s Hubby Is A gay, One Night He Tried To Violate Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister’s Hubby Is A gay, One Night He Tried To Violate Me (602 Views)

The Very Night He Went Into My....... And My Heart Couldn't Contain The Joy / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / What If On Wedding Night He Say Is Too Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister’s Hubby Is A gay, One Night He Tried To Violate Me by fraspree(m): 2:51am On Jan 12, 2019
Read this guy's story on H Plus Community blog. Source: https://www.hpluscommunity.com.ng

Seasons Greetings Splendour,

Please help me and look into this matter o, my sister does not know what I know about her husband, in fact I am still in shock as I am typing this message.

Am a guy, so it happened one day when we both (me and my sister’s hubby) came for a function at an in-law’s house and it was night, it happened that we were going to pass the in the house, so we were both given the same room to crash.

In the middle of the night while I was asleep, I noticed some movements round my waist down to my junk, when I wake up I will see nothing, I went back to sleep again and it repeated couple of time. So this time I stayed awake because I could no longer go back to sleep, after sometime the man started touching me as I was awake, this time I was watching him as I was wide awake, I was terrified and couldn’t believe my eyes...Rest of the story
Re: My Sister’s Hubby Is A gay, One Night He Tried To Violate Me by ipobarecriminals: 3:01am On Jan 12, 2019
sad undecided
Re: My Sister’s Hubby Is A gay, One Night He Tried To Violate Me by NUJABEZ: 3:03am On Jan 12, 2019
Poster above is deranged.
Re: My Sister’s Hubby Is A gay, One Night He Tried To Violate Me by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 12, 2019
undecided

That is how he touches you sister at night.
Re: My Sister’s Hubby Is A gay, One Night He Tried To Violate Me by originals1(m): 6:06am On Jan 12, 2019
Okay...

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

(1) (Reply)

A Man Arrested After Having Sex With A Girl In The Church / Pls Judge, Have I Disrespected Or Humiliated Her As People Say? / Share Your Experience Dating A Health Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.