Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? (787 Views)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions? / Are You Broken Hearted, These Signs Shows It Still Worth It, Fight For It / Have You Broken Up With Someone Because Of Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by GreatSuccess: 6:21am On Jan 12, 2019
I know it's quite difficult keeping up a new year resolution. Just mention one or two that you have broken since this year began.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by ikbnice(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2019
None... I am very strong-willed

3 Likes

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 12, 2019
It's for those that made a new year resolution... Which they would always break year after year....

The best is just to find things you would do that would make your life better.

Mean while

Check my signature to learn how to make money from the Financial Market and how to start a business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by iammolahs(m): 6:40am On Jan 12, 2019
I won't be broke.... Broken since

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2019
mine was dat I won't patronise ash*awo again, but just last week I saw my girlfriend with anoda guy in a bar drinking and smooching.. afterwards they proceeded to an hotel and stayed there till the next morning........
it broke my heart that I had no oda choice but to go back to my ash*wos,they gave me comfort .....
.my girlfriend denied it with her father's corpse,bit I told her I can't continue after wat my eyes have seen, the heart can't take it......just two weeks into my so called resolution, it was broken by d same person I did it for

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by GOFRONT(m): 7:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Beer.....My nu year resolution was never to drink beer again.....

But, it is barely 11 dayz into the new year and I don't understand how my throat is doing me.....the thirst, the temptation and the urge was too much for me to bear.....

I took a bottle of beer.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Paxie55: 7:08am On Jan 12, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
mine was dat I won't patronise ash*awo again, but just last week I saw my girlfriend with anoda guy in a bar drinking and smooching.. afterwards they proceeded to an hotel and stayed there till the next morning........
it broke my heart that I had no oda choice but to go back to my ash*wos,they gave me comfort .....
.my girlfriend denied it with her father's corpse,bit I told her I can't continue after wat my eyes have seen, the heart can't take it......just two weeks into my so called resolution, it was broken by d same person I did it for
You had a girlfriend but you were patronising prostitute.

Most of you guys prayed for whatever came your way most times.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2019
I need to drop 10 kgs, so I told myself no more junk food or colddrink this year. I had pizza & coke just yesterday! I'm not really pressed though, I still got 11 more months to lose the chub tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2019
Paxie55:

You had a girlfriend but you were patronising prostitute.

Most of you guys prayed for whatever came your way most times.
have been patronizing them before I met her,said I will be done with dem dis year

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Paxie55: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
have been patronizing them before I met her,said I will be done with dem dis year
It's not an excuse.
When you met her, why didn't you quit?
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Paxie55: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I need to drop 10 kgs, so I told myself no more junk food or colddrink this year. I had pizza & coke just yesterday! I'm not really pressed though, I still got 11 more months to lose the chub tongue
I wish junks can make me fat.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 12, 2019
That I won't masturbate......

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by kalex0(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2019
Paxie55:

It's not an excuse.

u are so dumb for my liking

he made a vow that he won't patronise them again after meeting the lady

#dumbass

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Taniaa(f): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2019
iammolahs:
I won't be broke.... Broken since
lol same here

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Paxie55: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2019
kalex0:

u are so dumb for my liking

he made a vow that he won't patronise them again after meeting the lady

#dumbass
You are the dumb assh0le.
You didn't see where he said that he has been patronising them before he met his babe*
Did he say that he stopped patronising them after meeting her? Read again, and this time, slowly.
F00lish 1d1ot.
My last reply to you, dunderhead.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by kalex0(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2019
Paxie55:

You are the dumb assh0le.
You didn't see where he said that he has been patronising them before he met his babe*
Did he say that he stopped patronising them after meeting her? Read again, and this time, slowly.
F00lish 1d1ot

he said he caught d girl with another guy

that was what led to that shit again

read slowly and open ur brain this time

nonsense gal

be typing rubbish
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Izabel(f): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2019
b

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Paxie55:

It's not an excuse.
Dats d decision I took dis year,but unfortunately I broke it because of her
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Amakababe(f): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2019
Vegan diet. No eating of meat, fish, chicken, egg, diary and any animal products. What was i thinking? Lol

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by pryme(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

10kg? That's huge, be careful you don't loose too much fat that will leave your immune system open to sickness.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Paxie55: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
Dats d decision I took dis year,but unfortunately I broke it because of her
Nawa oo.
Please, just retreat abeg.
You can't go astray cos of someone else bad behaviour.
Cc: I too know, kalex0
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2019
Paxie55:

Nawa oo.
Please, just retreat abeg.
You can't go astray cos of someone else bad behaviour.
Cc: I too know, kalex0
You're just trolling just to be popular in this site. You soon get tired of it
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Pusyiter(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Diary of a true south African grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Pusyiter(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2019
Paxie55:

I wish junks can make me fat.

Appreciate the way you are
You are an envy to someone
Fat or no fat, You set for our eyes grin
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by Pusyiter(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2019
For me I don't need a New year to make a resolution
Once it's not working for me, Reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by kalex0(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Paxie55:
Nawa oo. Please, just retreat abeg. You can't go astray cos of someone else bad behaviour. Cc: I too know, kalex0
I can c ur brain is now working
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by kalex0(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
FuckBots:

You're just trolling just to be popular in this site. You soon get tired of it

help me tell d girl

jobless being

nah there type dey c relationship as poverty eradication program
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Pusyiter:

Diary of a true south African grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
pryme:

10kg? That's huge, be careful you don't loose too much fat that will leave your immune system open to sickness.

No, it's not too much. I'm slightly overweight. So I need to lose 10 kgs to be in the ideal weight range for my height.

(1) (Reply)

Priests, Bishops Sexually Abuse Nuns, Turn Them To Sex Slaves - Pope Francis / ..... / Police Rush To R. Kelly Apartment Amid Fears His Girlfriends' Had Committ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.