Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Police Rush To R. Kelly Apartment Amid Fears His Girlfriends' Had Committ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Rush To R. Kelly Apartment Amid Fears His Girlfriends' Had Committ (800 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Rush To R. Kelly Apartment Amid Fears His Girlfriends' Had Committ by ojun50(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
Chicago Police rushed to R. Kelly‘s Trump Tower condo Tuesday evening in fear that his girlfriends were attempting to carry out a “suicide pact.” It later proved to be a false alarm.
In a police radio callshared online, a dispatcher, who received an anonymous call, can be heard telling officers that Kelly’s girlfriend Azriel Clary and “four other women, who are victims of R. Kelly are planning to carry out a suicide pact at one of the condos at Trump Tower.”
The anonymous caller, however, did not specify when the alleged suicide would take place or give a specific unit number.
Emergency responders arrived on the 400 block of North Wabash just before 5:30 p.m., the Chicago Police Department confirmed to PEOPLE in a statement.
“Police received a call from an out of state anonymous caller stating that people at the location were going to carry out a suicide pact. Police on scene conducting a wellness check and it is not a bonafide incident,” the statement said.
When asked to comment, Kelly’s lawyer Steve Greenberg told PEOPLE, “It is offensive that anyone gives this any credibility.”
Joycelyn savage, R. Kelly and Azriel Clary
Prior to the release of Lifetime’s documentary series Surviving R. Kellyin January, one of Kelly’s early alleged victims Lizzette Martinez spoke to PEOPLE and claimed Kelly had a suicide pact with the women living “in his house.”
“I was the beginning of the predatory behavior. I was… I met him after he married Aaliyah. I had it bad but what I hear today is that he’s taking this to a whole other level and I’m so worried about the young women in the house,” Martinez said.
“I mean my anxiety is constantly through the roof because I hear the parents, I hear there’s a plan in place. That he’s put it in place that if something goes down they’re all going to take pills and kill… I just can’t
Re: Police Rush To R. Kelly Apartment Amid Fears His Girlfriends' Had Committ by Nbote(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Isn't it obvious most of d reports about R Kelly and his so called victims are false...
Re: Police Rush To R. Kelly Apartment Amid Fears His Girlfriends' Had Committ by ojun50(m): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nbote:
Isn't it obvious most of d reports about R Kelly and his so called victims are false...
the guy should come straight and talk

(1) (Reply)

Is it wide enough for 4ok PHOTOS / Man Knocks Down A Hooker(ashawo) With His Car During A Fight (video) / Man Arrested For Luring Teenage Girl Into Sex After handling Her Breasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.