Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? (1286 Views)

How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by buknija: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2019
I woke up this morning, and my 6 6 years old daughter told me, Daddy i dreamed and police took you away and you didnt do anything, then mummy said dont worry, we will get another Daddy. I just told her dont worry, its just a dream nothing will happen. This now took me back to when I was with an ailment which she and I have discussed never to share with anybody until I finally get it cured, I was down at the hospital because I was given dosage of pain killer which literarily would make sleep, but I was half awake for unknown reason. We were at general hospital at around 4am, the place was filled up, so i was getting drip inside the car outside the hospital complex, then gbam, our secrets and everything started leaking off her mouth, she thought i had passed out, leaked all the secret of my ailment in front of her brother and my daughter, cos my dear daughter followed us to the hospital that late night, from that day henceforth, i started getting worried about the woman I married if she's being a loyal, trustworthy and real woman. Husbands, if you experienced this, what would be your thoughts? Plz note that am not using judgement here to apply to my own wisdom. Good morin everyone
Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by haladadon: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2019
women don't love you once you give them kids.

no one loves a man of the house, you'll suffer till the day you die.

if you have a male child it's only when he's old enough that he'll start respecting you but while he's young the mother is in control.

it's hard to be a man these days.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2019
I think you should be more worried about her getting a new daddy than her leaking your secrets.

Who knows, she might already have substitute daddy. Or assistant daddy, helping her out and waiting jejely to finally take your place
Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by hahn(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2019
She could have simply been pressured by the situation out of fear or confusion.

Remember women can be emotional and the thought of losing you to the sickness and other stuff might have gotten to her.

She probably couldn't hold on to the secret and decided to share it to lift some of the burden off her chest. At least she told your family members and not strangers.

I don't really think she was being disloyal as long as she stood by you during your time at the hospital and took care of your daughter.

We are not all perfect.

I will advise you to stop harboring doubts about your wife. I am sure she has one or two things to complain about you and one most might be that you are too secretive. Lol

Wish you the best in your marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by lilmax(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2019
i started getting worried about the woman I married if she's being a loyal, trustworthy and real woman

NO YOU DIDN'T....keep observing, there's more
Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2019
haladadon:
women don't love you once you give them kids.

no one loves a man of the house, you'll suffer till the day you die.

if you have a male child it's only when he's old enough that he'll start respecting you but while he's young the mother is in control.

THEY WILL MAKE YOUR DEATH COME FASTER BY GIVING YOU PROBLEMS AFTER PROBLEMS, SO THAT YOU CAN DIE EARLIER AND LEAVE THEM WITH YOUR PROPERTIES IN PEACE. CHOI!! grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by buknija: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
I feel you my people, but nobody seems to be talking about the dream.Could it mean something? I mean her statement.
Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
buknija:
I feel you my people, but nobody seems to be talking about the dream.Could it mean something? I mean her statement.

Sir, in my opinion you should be more worried about your daughter's dream not coming to pass and not your wife's loyalty. That can be tackled later.

For now, please embark on a fasting and prayer session to cancel that dream. I don't JOKE with dreams at all. Any dream I don't like, I cancel it from manifesting via fasting and prayer.

Any negative/unpleasant dream, whether from you, your daughter or anyone else, please reject/cancel it immediately.

Sir, you don't want to experience police brouhaha. I tell you that. A relative had such and it was a terrible one that she had to be attended to by a medical personnel because of the trauma of being locked up.

There's nothing like freedom:
Freedom to eat and drink whatever you like at anytime.
Freedom to urinate and defecate.
Freedom to have your bath at any time.
Freedom to go out.
Freedom to have control over your space.

Once incarcerated, that freedom will be taken away and you'll be treated like a criminal.

I'm shouting it now: PLEASE CANCEL THAT DREAM VIA FASTING AND IF YOU VALUE YOUR FREEDOM AND PEACE OF MIND.

Thank you for reading.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by buknija: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
ferhyntorlah:

Sir, in my opinion you should be more worried about your daughter's dream not coming to pass and not your wife's loyalty. That can be tackled later.

For now, please embark on a fasting and prayer session to cancel that dream. I don't JOKE with dreams at all. Any dream I don't like, I cancel it from manifesting via fasting and prayer.

Any negative/unpleasant dream, whether from you, your daughter or anyone else, please reject/cancel it immediately.

Sir, you don't want to experience police brouhaha. I tell you that. A relative had such and it was a terrible one that she had to be attended to by a medical personnel because of the trauma of being locked up.

There's nothing like freedom:
Freedom to eat and drink whatever you like at anytime.
Freedom to urinate and defecate.
Freedom to have your bath at any time.
Freedom to go out.
Freedom to have control over your space.

Once incarcerated, that freedom will be taken away and you'll be treated like a criminal.

I'm shouting it now: PLEASE CANCEL THAT DREAM VIA FASTING AND IF YOU VALUE YOUR FREEDOM AND PEACE OF MIND.

Thank you for reading.

I sure will, but not mandatory, coz in most cases, when i see negative things in my dream or being told by a close relative or a friend, its always a sign of victory, or danger averted already.
Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
I would pray about it because God does minister to children. If my child tells me a dream then it’s likened to God speaking to us because he loves us all
Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
So what do you want to do about it?
Divorce your wife because she might remarry if you die? It's better you pray you don't die young, so you can be the father to your children.
If you do, there's really no justification for your wife not to remarry o. Most marriage vows say till death do you part, and if any one of the partners die, the other is free from their vow.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by buknija: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Eyinjuege2:
So what do you want to do about it?
Divorce your wife because she might remarry if you die? It's better you pray you don't die young, so you can be the father to your children.
If you do, there's really no justification for your wife not to remarry o. Most marriage vows say till death do you part, and if any one of the partners die, the other is free from their vow.

You dont get the drift, the dream says i was arrested, does that mean I am dead? The reason why this issue of disloyalty is brought to subject is because, I am only arrested and another daddy is already on topic.
Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by JoannaSedley(f): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
buknija:

You dont get the drift, the dream says i was arrested, does that mean I am dead? The reason why this issue of disloyalty is brought to subject is because, I am only arrested and another daddy is already on topic.
Your wife must be super hot.
You are not even worried about being locked up, just the mere mention of another daddy doing your wife had you in titters even to the extent of begging nairalanders for advise.
Insecurity is an understatement where you are.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by buknija: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Your wife must be super hot.
You are not even worried about being locked up, just the mere mention of another daddy doing your wife had you in titters even to the extent of begging nairalanders for advise.
Insecurity is an understatement where you are.

You must be mad, its not too hard to know that you a sexist, husband killer, and home wrecker association Chair lady.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by Rosarie(f): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2019
When u see a man make decisions without telling the wife u don't know their history.so vice versa.my dear ur wife does not love u or has a leaking mouth.when u are are married you are protective of ur home.if na first year of marriage I will say immaturity and attachment to her family.but having a six years kid nd u can't keep a family secret.guy be wise and watchful
Somebody like that may be sleeping around;anybody who is not defensive and protective of their possession..be careful.what u love dearly u guide with all jealousy....but if reverse is the case be careful....
Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by JoannaSedley(f): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
buknija:

You must be mad, its not too hard to know that you a sexist, husband killer, and home wrecker association Chair lady.
E pain you!!!!!!!!!!

I am still trying to check what prompted the name callings.......you insecure hoodwinked half man half toddler piece of castrated specie.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
buknija:

This is bad. Maybe you need to take your daughter out for a daddy-daughter quality time alone and use style ask her about her dreams and what she thinks
Dreams are mostly a replay of events or an interpretation of what we witness while awake.

I'm sure your daughter knows something she might not know is important for you to hear.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by buknija: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
5thElement:

This is bad. Maybe you need to take your daughter out for a daddy-daughter quality time alone and use style ask her about her dreams and what she thinks
Dreams are mostly a replay of events or an interpretation of what we witness while awake.

I'm sure your daughter knows something she might not know is important for you to hear.

Hmmm, shes too young to be drilled farther.
Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by chival(f): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
hahn:
She could have simply been pressured by the situation out of fear or confusion.

Remember women can be emotional and the thought of losing you to the sickness and other stuff might have gotten to her.

She probably couldn't hold on to the secret and decided to share it to lift some of the burden off her chest. At least she told your family members and not strangers.

I don't really think she was being disloyal as long as she stood by you during your time at the hospital and took care of your daughter.

We are not all perfect.

I will advise you to stop harboring doubts about your wife. I am sure she has one or two things to complain about you and one most might be that you are too secretive. Lol

Wish you the best in your marriage

Sound wisdom there. You spoke my mind almost word for word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by chival(f): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Just read through some of the comments here and all I can say to the original poster is 'be careful. Don't go and wreck your marriage over nothing. I see immature conspiracy theories everywhere.
Re: Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
buknija:

Hmmm, shes too young to be drilled farther.

Not drilled. Just gentle probing with lots of love and lots of ice cream.

(1) (Reply)

If I Don't Pay Is There Any Consequences / Guys Please Advice, What Should I Do? / Today Is My 10th Year Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.