Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ten Questions I Have For Christians - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Questions I Have For Christians (17316 Views)

Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Ten Questions For Atheists And Agnostics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Me too grin . I'll be 23 in 2019.
OK,you're getting more interesting/exciting.
But even if it means the world is "upside down" ,could you send your number to me,please?
Mine is 08183752438. cool
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
TATIME:
Yes! It's madness nah, what else will you call it? You can go check that your dictionary to get another horrible word for me my friend! You're just a KID! cheesy cheesy cheesy
And you are an old baby that sucks!!! cheesy
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

This is what happens when talking out of your ass is a constant habit grin grin. Think before you talk wink
Woman you can deceive the kid but not Tatime. wink wink wink
Your response, attitude and calmness is enough to discern your age! We're all humans remember?
So i know how young girls below 30 do respond to negative comments, not the way you're doing!
I've studied you CLOSELY, to know that you're much more mature than any of the atheists i've ever encountered on Nairaland.
Even when the debate becomes intensely hot, you NEVER result to rage!
Excuse Ma you're far much more than 40 years,i swear!. grin grin grin
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

And you are an old baby that sucks!!! cheesy
Please invite me to your WEDDING oooooo. Don't just go on mating for no purpose oooooo.
Leave God out of it now,but just know that it's not good for your well been, so it's no crime if you've found LOVE on NL. At least we're getting something from Seun! wink wink wink
But i'm sure you'll be surprise when you meet Sabrina,because she's far mature and intelligent than you're KID! wink wink wink
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
TATIME:
Your response, attitude and calmness is enough to discern your age! We're all humans remember?
So i know how young girls below 30 do respond to negative comments, not the way you're doing!
I've studied you CLOSELY, to know that you're much more mature than any of the atheists i've ever encountered on Nairaland.
LMAO!!! Classic TATIME: The Nairaland Strawman grin grin
When did you become a psychologist? grin grin grin. Park well joor. You just don't want to accept that a 23 year old has been clowning you up and down the religious sections grin grin grin. I can be a baby and still be ten times more mature than you cool
[img]https://media1./images/4cfe59863f7d958f2f8f94c2a45fa372/tenor.gif[/img]
You've got nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
TATIME:
Your children must be as crazy as you are for you to keep calling me a kid.
I can ascertain your hereditary abnormalities with your constant attack upon me by interfering in what doesn't matter to you.
I can confidently state that your case involves sheer stupidity, mental instability, classlessness and pure mediocrities.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
TATIME:
Please invite me to your WEDDING oooooo. Don't just go on mating for no purpose oooooo.
Leave God out of it now,but just know that it's not good for your well been, so it's no crime if you've found LOVE on NL. At least we're getting something from Seun! wink wink wink
But i'm sure you'll be surprise when you meet Sabrina,because she's far mature and intelligent than you're KID! wink wink wink
undecided
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Originakalokalo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
raptex:
If I knew, would I be asking? undecided

cool cool cool
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Its me indeed, compliment accepted wink
As for the battle, I don't know how to judge but I'm more familiar with Hell smiley
But how do you like my bars?

Wow. Are you a full Nigerian or mixed?
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
raptex:
But how do you like my bars?

Wow. Are you a full Nigerian or mixed?
You're really good too wink

My parents aren't mixed but we're based in the US
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Danhumprey: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Me too grin . I'll be 23 in 2019.
Well, this is a bit of a shock. shocked

I've been quietly following you, your posts and most of the atheist arguments on this board and I'm just amazed how you're schooling these Christian scholars, at such young age, quoting Bible verses and other articles to buttress your points.

I'm simply shell-shocked. shocked
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Danhumprey: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

My parents aren't mixed but we're based in the US.
no wonder. You definitely didn't grew up nor spent a significant chunk of your life in Nigeria.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Danhumprey:
Well, this is a bit of a shock. shocked

I've been quietly following you, your posts and most of the atheist arguments on this board and I'm just amazed how you're schooling these Christian scholars, at such young age, quoting Bible verses and other articles to buttress your points.

I'm simply shell-shocked. shocked
Thanks for the compliments smiley. Like i said, age =/= maturity wink
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Hi Sabrine,I hope TATIME hasn't convinced you about me on anything.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Hi Sabrine,I hope TATIME hasn't convinced you about me on anything.
TATIME is a clown. How can you possibly take a clown serious? lol grin grin
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Your children must be as crazy as you are for you to keep calling me a kid.
I can ascertain your hereditary abnormalities with your constant attack upon me by interfering in what doesn't matter to you.
I can confidently state that your case involves sheer stupidity, mental instability, classlessness and pure mediocrities.
Is that all the grammar you got since i PERSONALLY invited to use your dictionary on me?
Abeg you no try at all, Haba since that time you come dey dash me this chikini grammar, you no do well oooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed
KID i'm now annoyed with you! angry angry angry
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

HellVictorinho is just a kid,that's why i keep pulling his legs! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Danhumprey: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

oh! I know that. I realised that a long time ago. I thought judging from your profile picture( which by the way, I assumed it's a picture of you), you look quite older than your confirmed age.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Thanks.

You don't look like a Nigerian.

What state are you from?

Where in the US are you based?

Were you born there?

I hope you won't get annoyed with me for asking too much questions.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

It is so strange and fltpp cunny when you refurbish serious facts by serious people as clown.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
godwinstringed1:

It is so strange and fltpp cunny when you refurbish serious facts by serious people as clown.
Abeg HellVictorinho, Danhumprey & TATIME, which one of you invited this dustbin into this thread? undecided
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Forget about that 'whatever'.
The first time a certain dude read something I posted which had a lot of insight-I think it was in a topic I created-he described me as a thinker.
Anyways, I'll say "If the genius in you can be easily discovered, you're probably not one".
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
godwinstringed1:

She's deceiving that KID but all is well, Atheists are birds of the same feather so they can fleet together!
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Abeg HellVictorinho, Danhumprey & TATIME, which one of you invited this dustbin into this thread? undecided

You are rude for calling me a dustbin. At least dustbin still solves a problem of neatness rather than disorganizing the Nairaland household of the religion thread. If I am a dustbin, you act like the refuses.

You need to be reported. Too rude
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
TATIME:
HellVictorinho is just a kid,that's why i keep pulling his legs! undecided undecided undecided
I don't care to know whether you're pulling anything!!!
You're simply humanoid waste!!!!!
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
raptex:

What state are you from?
Delta State

raptex:
Where in the US are you based?
Springfield, Massachusetts

raptex:
Were you born there?
Nah, I was born in Nigeria. I did college in the US and I've remained since

raptex:
I hope you won't get annoyed with me for asking too much questions.
Its alright. No problem smiley

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
godwinstringed1:

You are rude for calling me a dustbin. At least dustbin still solves a problem of neatness rather than disorganizing the Nairaland household of the religion thread. If I am a dustbin, you act like the refuses.

You need to be reported. Too rude

I'm not being rude, you're just that insignificant. wink. Besides, you brought this on yourself when you started following me to troll me. So don't complain smiley
Report me. Are you a baby? grin grin grin. Old man like you
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

He is a virus!!!!!,
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I'm not being rude, you're just that insignificant. wink
Report me. Are you a baby? grin grin grin. Old man like you

You're not acting mature. Must you insult me at all, if at all your mentality takes me as insignificant.?
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Danhumprey: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Eh......well, I know not who he is. He's probably a tag-along Christian e-warrior. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Ihedinobi3: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Its common sense. Moreover I've explained it over and over in other threads.

If freewill were possible, yes.

As I understand it, Determinism (which I take to be Causal Determinism) posits that all activity in the universe is both (i) the effect of all prior activity, and (ii) the only activity that can occur given the prior activity. That is what is meant by saying that everything is “determined” — it is the inexorable consequence of activity that preceded it. In a deterministic universe, everything that has ever occurred, is occurring, and will occur since the universe came into existence (however that might have occurred) can only occur exactly as it has occurred, is occurring, or will occur, and cannot possibly occur in any different manner. This mandated activity necessarily includes all human action, including all human cognition.
As I understand the notion of Free Will, it posits that a human being, when presented with more than one course of action, has the freedom or agency to choose between or among the alternatives, and that the state of affairs that exists in the universe immediately prior to the putative exercise of that freedom of choice does not eliminate all but one option and compel the selection of only one of the available options.
Based on the foregoing, if Determinism is true, human beings lack the ability to think in a manner that is not 100% caused by prior activity that is outside of their control, and thereby lack Free Will. By the same token, if human beings have Free-Will, they are capable of thinking in a manner that is not 100% caused by prior activity that is outside of their control, which rules out Determinism.
As I understand the two concepts, Determinism and Free Will are irreconcilably incompatible. Hence, I still fail to understand how humans can be punished by God for actions they have no control over.

I read books and I do my research.

Are you admitting that Jesus is responsible for this discord? Besides, why can't an allpowerful being effectively enforce peace if he wanted to?

I remember vaguely reading articles that the letters to the Corinthians might be "sewn together" from multiple letters and ultimately re-written, but I don't remember the arguments well. I'll keep trying to find those articles.
However, my point still stands on the fact that Paul was an advocate for equality in the church.
https://margmowczko.com/equality-in-pauls-letters/

And as for those claims, it'd be important to know that Paul's authorship of the pastoral epistles (1st Timothy, 2nd Timothy, Titus) isn't really aunthetic. I suggest reading this wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Pauline_epistles
There's a high possibility he didn't write those passages you brought up.

I suppose you're making an analogy here between mankind and Satan. But didn't God create Satan himself?

If God is supposedly against inbreeding in the bible, why did he indirectly cause it after the Noah Ark incident?

Can YOU demonstrate that God and Satan weren't basically betting on Job abandoning his faith? Also I've said enough about the concepts of freewill and determinism. You should know where I'm coming from by now

I just summarized God's plan to the best of my knowledge. Stop asking me to demonstrate. Address my statements and prove them wrong.

I'll rebut the rest later so don't respond yet. I have places to be.
Take as much time as you need.

I'm just going to nip something in the bud right now.

Regardless what you may be having with other people who are exchanging posts with you on the questions you posted, you and I are now having a formal debate. That was the meaning of taking off the kid gloves. So, "stop asking me to demonstrate" is not going to cut it. You are actually going to have to back up every claim you make and own every fallacy that you commit as well. I am not going to let you off that easily until we are done discussing.

If you need to recall where you got any information you are sharing to prove a point, make sure to recall it before sharing it. Because I will be pressing the issue.

Take what time you need before answering any of my posts. But when you do answer them, a bit of friendly advice: don't be sloppy about it.

I always take the Bible seriously so I never have frivolous debates but this debate is special because I am treating it more formally than I have treated any other I have had on this forum. So, take my friendly warning in case you decide to continue.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

I don't care to know whether you're pulling anything!!!
You're simply humanoid waste!!!!!
Not enough joh! I want big big grammar please at least i deserve to be given more of that my KID friend!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday / A - Z Names Of Pentecostal Churches In Naija / Things You Never Thought God Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.