Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Ten Questions I Have For Christians - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Questions I Have For Christians (17195 Views)

Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Ten Questions For Atheists And Agnostics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
TATIME:
You've exhibited the grammars enough KID, go to bed it's time to sleep! cheesy cheesy cheesy
4ck you and your parents if they are still alive!!!!
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

grin grin grin grin grin
In as much as your insecurity, ignorance and low self esteem amuses me, I do desire that we remain strangers. You're free to keep following me on Nairaland like a fanboy though cool. Afterall, I need all the clout I can get grin grin grin

Why do you assume that your curse will come to pass? Being an atheist?

If truly you ain't a demon
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

May your female children be bleeped by monsters as you keep disturbing me!!!!
This is exactly the attitude that's revealing how immature you're KID!
Can't you just comport yourself maturely at least to silence taunters? Haba try to grow up! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
TATIME:
Can't you just comport yourself maturely at least to silence taunters? Haba try to grow up! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Do you also assume there's no God? Sir
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
godwinstringed1:

For it is written that I shall not die, but declare the works of God

In Jesus name!

Jesus can't save you from your madness.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Jesus can't save you from your madness.

For it is written - "a fool says there is no God"
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

4ck you and your parents if they are still alive!!!!
Don't worry KID, I trust mama Sabrina she will tame you to her desired degree! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
I hereby share with you viewer that all religion including Christian religion brings death... But being saved by the blood of Jesus redeems all souls and sets all captives free

Don't be decieved by the evil. You cannot understand the deep things of the spirit, reading the Bible without the holy spirit. You will easily tackle Bible without applying the holy spirit. For it is written that the things of the spirit seem foolish to the world

Jesus still loves you, dear viewer. He hopes you come back.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Do you also assume there's no God? Sir
Psalms 10:4
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
TATIME:
Psalms 10:4

Psalms 10

[4]The wicked are too proud to seek God.     They seem to think that God is dead.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
I share with you viewer that all religion including Christian religion brings death... But being saved by the blood of Jesus redeems all souls and sets all captives free

Don't be decieved by the evil. You cannot understand the deep things of the spirit, reading the Bible without the holy spirit. You will easily tackle Bible without applying the holy spirit. For it is written that the things of the spirit seem foolish to the world

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
TATIME:
I prefer wisdom and intelligence to your imaginary maturity.
Even Einstein wouldn't have said such nonsense towards me!!!!!
If you really knew me,you would understand that I don't see you as a normal person!!!!
I am also a philosopher but I find so many things inconsequential to LOGIC.
This is not about "Grammar"!!!
Have you ever attempted to write "30" wise statements based on observations like a thinker?
But I've done it and I've also observed that you are a "giant baby"!!!!
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by TheArranger(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
ROFLMAO!!! @godwinstringed1 and @TATIME. How is a small girl like @XxSabrinaxX using both of you to clean her yansh like this? LoL!!

2 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
TATIME:
Don't worry KID, I trust mama Sabrina she will tame you to her desired degree! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sabrine's name shouldn't be mentioned by backward-thinking beings like you!!!!!!
She knows me better than you would ever understand!!!!
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
TheArranger:
ROFLMAO!!! @godwinstringed1 and @TATIME. How is a small girl like @XxSabrinaxX using both of you to clean her yansh like this? LoL!!
grin grin grin I dey enjoy am! grin grin grin
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Sabrine's name shouldn't be mentioned by backward-thinking beings like you!!!!!!
She knows me better than you would ever understand!!!!
She's our aunty nah,why won't she know pass better? grin grin grin
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
TheArranger:

You are wrong.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by TheArranger(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
TATIME:
grin grin grin I dey enjoy am! grin grin grin
You enjoy someone wiping her ass with you ? What is wrong with you, man? grin grin grin grin grin.

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
TheArranger:

You enjoy someone wiping her ass with you ? What is wrong with you, man? grin grin grin grin grin.

Why are you interfering with us sir. Biko leave us alone
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Why are you interfering with us sir. Biko leave us alone
You and TATIME think you are dealing with mere debaters.
I know Sabrine.
I know Hell.
But I don't recognize you and that is why you deserve what demons do in your stories,which is torment.
But intellectual torment doesn't seem to work on you and TATIME.
My intellect burns everyday and the uselessness both of you display in the name of disturbance won't stop it from effecting all manners of curses upon you.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
godwinstringed1:
I share with you viewer that all religion including Christian religion brings death... But being saved by the blood of Jesus redeems all souls and sets all captives free

People like you don't last in the hood.
Just imagine your type in the blocks where PAC and BIGGIE put feelings to death.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

You and TATIME think you are dealing with mere debaters.
I know Sabrine.
I know Hell.
But I don't recognize you and that is why you deserve what demons do in your stories,which is torment.
But intellectual torment doesn't seem to work on you and TATIME.
My intellect burns everyday and the uselessness both of you display in the name of disturbance won't stop it from effecting all manners of curses upon you.

What is the scientifical proof that your curses will come to pass, if truly you are not serpent.... You believe in the blessings of the devil and you sly God. Is that sense?
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

grin grin grin grin grin
In as much as your insecurity, ignorance and low self esteem amuses me, I do desire that we remain strangers. You're free to keep following me on Nairaland like a fanboy though cool. Afterall, I need all the clout I can get grin grin grin
Finally, those poisonous substances are out.
Now,Sabrine,can you do me a favor?
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Finally, those poisonous substances are out.
Now,Sabrine,can you do me a favor?

You are a poison to this generation.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Just imagine your type in the blocks where PAC and BIGGIE put feelings to death.

If you love your soul, run from this moniker
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

If you love your soul, run from this moniker
Hmmmmmmmmm the little KID is talking about intellectual torment, but can't understand that it's the tormented that gets enraged with anger during a mere debate in form of Q&A. grin grin grin
I've told them that when atheists stand before a TRUE Christian, the seemingly calmness of pretext they're displaying will vanish immediately because TRUE Christianity will unravel all the lies Satan is using to make them feel they're truly WISE.
ATHEISM could have made sense if only those involved are easily going without trying to interfere in issues relating to RELIGION, what do i mean?
The faculty is about zero tolerance towards MIND CONTROLLING, and if that's truthfully what they're taught fine! Why are they trying to discourage those who feels like been controlled? We're humans and we do think differently so freedom of speech, expression and worship could only make sense if everyone is left on their own to decide what they'll do!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 6:59am On Jan 16, 2019
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmmm the little KID is talking about intellectual torment, but can't understand that it's the tormented that gets enraged with anger during a mere debate in form of Q&A. grin grin grin
I've told them that when atheists stand before a TRUE Christian, the seemingly calmness of pretext they're displaying will vanish immediately because TRUE Christianity will unravel all the lies Satan is using to make them feel they're truly WISE.
ATHEISM could have made sense if only those involved are easily going without trying to interfere in issues relating to RELIGION, what do i mean?
The faculty is about zero tolerance towards MIND CONTROLLING, and if that's truthfully what they're taught fine! Why are they trying to discourage those who feels like been controlled? We're humans and we do think differently so freedom of speech, expression and worship could only make sense if everyone is left on their own to decide what they'll do!

Thanks brother

[/quote]
HellVictorinho:

He has lost substance by this statement. I pray that his spirit gets more revelation from the Holy Spirit...

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Thanks brother
He has lost substance by this statement. I pray that his spirit gets more revelation from the Holy Spirit...
The TRUTH is that God's Holy Spirit ONLY comes to the rescue of people who are seeking for righteousness and meekness! Zephaniah 2:2,3
Atheistm is recruiting them for a meaningful purpose but the real secret that eludes their intellect is that majority of those embracing atheism are merely looking for a reason to practice promiscuity and all manners of immortality without hindrance!
So how are you going to identify those who are genuinely tired of the falsehood in religion?
Simple! By presenting to them the TRUTH that there are many false religious groups claiming Christians but there is true Christianity and it's now standing out clearly for sincere and honest hearted individuals to investigate for themselves.
Many of those who are trying to hide under Atheism to practice obscenity will start making up excuses, saying "you're arguing against yourselves" even after been told that there is FAKE and ORIGINAL!
So sincere ones amongst them do reason when they meet true Christians but those who are looking for excuses to practice promiscuity will be arguing blindly and when the TRUTH proves to be smarter they'll result to insults, abuses and curses like that KID did! wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2019
TATIME:
The TRUTH is that God's Holy Spirit ONLY comes to the rescue of people who are seeking for righteousness and meekness! Zephaniah 2:2,3
Atheistm is recruiting them for a meaningful purpose but the real secret that eludes their intellect is that majority of those embracing atheism are merely looking for a reason to practice promiscuity and all manners of immortality without hindrance!
So how are you going to identify those who are genuinely tired of the falsehood in religion?
Simple! By presenting to them the TRUTH that there are many false religious groups claiming Christians but there is true Christianity and it's now standing out clearly for sincere and honest hearted individuals to investigate for themselves.
Many of those who are trying to hide under Atheism to practice obscenity will start making up excuses, saying "you're arguing against yourselves" even after been told that there is FAKE and ORIGINAL!
So sincere ones amongst them do reason when they meet true Christians but those who are looking for excuses to practice promiscuity will be arguing blindly and when the TRUTH proves to be smarter they'll result to insults, abuses and curses like that KID did! wink wink wink

HellVictorinho XxSabrinaxX see ya lives...

We don't say you should be in any religion, because we are not even in any religion.

Religion is a boundage! I got my salvation in 2015 when I realized this by the Holy Ghost .

Turn to your maker now. Before its to late!
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

HellVictorinho XxSabrinaxX see ya lives...

We don't say you should be in any religion, because we are not even in any religion.

Religion is a boundage! I got my salvation in 2015 when I realized this by the Holy Ghost .

Turn to your maker now. Before its to late!
godwinstringed1, its enough. Quit riding TATIME before you get pregnant cool. I know you and TATIME are attracted to each other grin grin grin. But stop licking his arse please wink
Edit: You two grown men are already up this early morning gossiping about me like secondary school girls grin grin grin. Don't you people have work to prepare for? Or are you both jobless chickens of the same feathers? grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

godwinstringed1, its enough. Quit riding TATIME before you get pregnant cool. I know you and TATIME are attracted to each other grin grin grin. But stop licking his arse please wink
Edit: You two grown men are already up this morning gossiping about me like secondary school girls grin grin grin. Don't you people have work to prepare for? Or are you both jobless chickens of the same feathers? grin grin
Haaaaaaaaaaaa job
How thoughtful of you? Well for your information, i'm a businessman that owns my own time, i move at my own convenience.
Not working for someone, they're working for me,I only go there to inspect them at my own convenience! wink wink wink
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2019
TATIME:
Haaaaaaaaaaaa job
How thoughtful of you? Well for your information, i'm a businessman that owns my own time, i move at my own convenience.
Not working for someone, they're working for me,I only go there to inspect them at my own convenience! wink wink wink
Wow. That's good. Now have some dignity and stop gossiping about me wink. Later you'll be calling other people childish grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service / Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem / 8 Things You Should Know About Unanswered Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.