Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ten Questions I Have For Christians - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Questions I Have For Christians (17194 Views)

Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Ten Questions For Atheists And Agnostics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Wow. That's good. Now have some dignity and stop gossiping about me wink. Later you'll be calling other people childish grin grin
Gossip
Of course NOT! If you feel so i sincerely tender an APOLOGY and i mean it for real!
But please stop referring to Tatime in your comments because it's like we both concluded with bye bye, until you started passing negative comments against Tatime after honorably waving goodbye! wink wink wink
If you're also interested in controlling your own time (not people's minds) as well i can link you up with a business plan that will give you financial freedom.
It pays per value and not per time,so as your value appreciates your income grows but your income diminishes if your value deprecates.
So all you need to do is work on your VALUE.
If we're not related through BLOOD or FAITH,we can assist one another through BUSINESS!
Good morning! smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2019
TATIME:
Gossip
Of course NOT! If you feel so i sincerely tender an APOLOGY and i mean it for real!
But please stop referring to Tatime in your comments because it's like we both concluded with bye bye, until you started passing negative comments against Tatime after honorably waving goodbye! wink wink wink
If you're also interested in controlling your own time (not people's minds) as well i can link you up with a business plan that will give you financial freedom.
It pays per value and not per time,so as your value appreciates your income grows but your income diminishes if your value deprecates.
So all you need to do is work on your VALUE.
If we're not related through BLOOD or FAITH,we can assist one another through BUSINESS!
Good morning! smiley smiley smiley
Thanks for the offer, sir wink
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by sonmvayina(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
TATIME:
Thanks for the compliment. wink wink wink
How old are you? I am not trying to be little you or any of the sort.. Because you keep providing claims from the Bible without telling us why you believe them.. I can understand your passion, but tell us why you believe what you believe.. Have you put your any of those stories to a test... And got a positive result?...

Bible says God is not a man or human being, and you still think some portions are literal.

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by sonmvayina(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2019
God's, Goddess, demons are all personification of laws and principles.. The Bible is just a Jewish take on how they affect us.. The yoruba, igbo etc all have their own stories.. At the end of the day the messages in the stories are the same.. Natural laws and principles are the same round the world

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Thanks for the offer, sir wink
Oh just moved from home to my office. Sabrina,be rest assured that you're welcome always! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
sonmvayina:

How old are you? I am not trying to be little you or any of the sort.. Because you keep providing claims from the Bible without telling us why you believe them.. I can understand your passion, but tell us why you believe what you believe.. Have you put your any of those stories to a test... And got a positive result?...

Bible says God is not a man or human being, and you still think some portions are literal.
Sonmvayina, i'm not the only one but over 8,000,000 members of Jehovah's Witnesses globally.
So feel free to speak with us when you see any knocking on your door! The only problem we're having with most of our neighbors like you is this difference in thoughts and when we make the move to approach you to discuss about it,majority often turn down this warm invitation yet they're agitating saying "why are they different?" wink wink wink
If you've noticed the passion and dedication, know that you're having my brothers and sisters living next to you,therefore instead of arguing FACELESSLY on social media why not welcome us into your home and discuss face to face with your audience? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

godwinstringed1, its enough. Quit riding TATIME before you get pregnant cool. I know you and TATIME are attracted to each other grin grin grin. But stop licking his arse please wink
Edit: You two grown men are already up this early morning gossiping about me like secondary school girls grin grin grin. Don't you people have work to prepare for? Or are you both jobless chickens of the same feathers? grin grin

Fot your information, I currently have a post ranking 1st page on Nairaland titled 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make you Rich @ https://www.nairaland.com/4963066/5-reasons-why-schooling-may

and currently, as I'm typing this, I am already impacting tens of thousands of lives positively, due to my success in Business. You may check my online portfolio in www.ideaflavour.com

You are jobless finding for ways to destroy the works of Jesus on the cross. You are jobless, you keep destroying tens of lives on Nairaland, I keep impacting thousands positively on how to be rich.

Now, between you and me, who is foolish and jobless ?
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Fot your information, I currently have a post ranking 1st page on Nairaland titled 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make you Rich @ https://www.nairaland.com/4963066/5-reasons-why-schooling-may

and currently, as I'm typing this, I am already impacting tens of thousands of lives positively, due to my success in Business. You may check my online portfolio in www.ideaflavour.com

You are jobless finding for ways to destroy the works of Jesus on the cross. You are jobless, you keep destroying tens of lives on Nairaland, I keep impacting thousands positively on how to be rich.

Now, between you and me, who is foolish and jobless ?
E pain am cheesy. Oga Godwin, i did not ask for your biography lol grin

You got so triggered and that's why you went on this sad rant. Apparently to you, I am jobless and you're not, but you have time to follow my account on Nairaland just to troll me and mention me in your posts EVERY SINGLE DAY. You can't even resist replying to my comments. LMAO grin grin grin. I'd be damned if i cared about the daily activities of an insecure braindead m0r0n like you tongue

[img]https://media1./images/0573b68502f26c995effe6dde9fcb0ee/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

E pain am cheesy. Oga Godwin, i did not ask for your biography lol grin

You got so triggered and that's why you went on this sad rant. Apparently to you, I am jobless and you're not, but you have time to follow my account on Nairaland just to troll me and mention me in your posts EVERY SINGLE DAY. You can't even resist replying to my comments. LMAO grin grin grin. I'd be damned if i cared about the daily activities of an insecure braindead m0r0n like you tongue

[img]https://media1./images/0573b68502f26c995effe6dde9fcb0ee/tenor.gif[/img]

What makes me a loser?

Come to think of it. How much have you made on Nairaland? I have made thousands and I can bet you sit down here arguing about nonentity religion which only sucks your data.... Your feats are so useless that you can't even discover your life purpose...

Your life purpose is to derail people from God. What a jobless and a loser human being!

How many lives have you touched positively on Nairaland. I boast of hundreds of thousands of lives I have contributed to positively

What makes me a loser by the above ?

MhizAngel99:
@godwinstringed: "You're jobless"

Says the man patrolling the religious sections on a daily basis, insulting atheists without even engaging them in argument. Smh

You are immature to understand that no one can win an argument. You will continue to argue in vain. If you win the talk, that doesn't mean the other party supports it. Meaning you can't win any argument!

Why are you so stubborn to return to your creator, who created you?
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2019

Says the man patrolling the religious sections on a daily basis, insulting atheists without even engaging them in argument. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

What makes me a loser?
I would tell you but I'm afraid it will fly over your head like all the other things I've been saying wink

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
MhizAngel99:

THANK YOU!!!
Its like you've noticed him too. grin grin grin.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I would tell you but I'm afraid it will fly over your head like all the other things I've been saying wink

Read my previous mention of you... And how purposeless you are...
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
MhizAngel99:

You are immature to understand that no one can win an argument. You will continue to argue in vain. If you win the talk, that doesn't mean the other party supports it. Meaning you can't win any argument!

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Thanks brother
Jesus can't help you out of your predicament.

People like you don't last in the hood.
Just imagine your type in the blocks where PAC and BIGGIE put feelings to death.

He has lost substance by this statement. I pray that his spirit gets more revelation from the Holy Spirit...

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote=XxSabrinaxX post=74820655]
THANK YOU!!!
Its like you've noticed him too. grin grin grin.[/quote]

TATIME and GODLOSE are one of the reasons why I consider Nigeria a..........?
I can't believe I have to contend with such imbeciles online.
The main reason why I was upset yesterday was the intrusion by them into my conservation with you.
Q&A is officially child's-play with what I witness these days.
I'm gonna reserve my comments for ultra-important purposes indefinitely.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

What makes me a loser?

Come to think of it. How much have you made on Nairaland. I have made thousands and I can bet you sit down here arguing about nonentity religion which only sucks your data.... Your feats are so useless that you can't even discover your life purpose...

Your life purpose is to detail people from God. What a jobless and a loser human being!

How many lives have you touched positively on Nairaland. I boast of hundreds of thousands of lives I have contributed to positively

What makes me a loser?
1. I'm not looking to make money on Nairaland though undecided. I'm 23 years old and I work as a lab scientist in Springfield, USA and I'm proud of my income smiley. Nairaland and Reddit are just fun forums I like to interact in. Income was never a plan when I signed up for NL
2. I only joined NL this year 2019 and I'm getting more clout than you in these religious sections grin grin grin
Your self esteem must be non existent because if truly you're as important as you claim, you wont be obsessed with me like this cool. So you can rant all day like a triggered vaginae, doesn't change the fact that you're just a faulty condom that is absolutely clueless when it comes to theological matters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

1. I'm not looking to make money on Nairaland though undecided. I'm 23 years old and I work as a lab scientist in Springfield, USA and I'm proud of my income smiley. Nairaland and Reddit are just fun forums I like to interact in. Income was never a plan when I signed up for NL
2. I only joined NL this year 2019 and I'm getting more clout than you in these religious sections grin grin grin
Your self esteem must be non existent because if truly you're as important as you claim, you wont be obsessed with me like this cool. So you can rant all day like a triggered vaginae, doesn't change the fact that you're just a faulty condom that is absolutely clueless when it comes to theological matters

You are saying rubbish.
You joined Nairaland to derail people from God

And I will continue to follow you so that your mission and joblessness short-lives
cheesy
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by godwinstringed1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX you have not said what made me a loser?

You are confused?
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

You are saying rubbish.
You joined Nairaland to derail people from God

And I will continue to follow you so that your mission and joblessness short-lives
cheesy
Ha! I've caught the m0r0n. Later he will say he's not jobless grin grin grin grin
[img]https://media1./images/a4f0bb17bfc98d3857fcdccbf3cc4fab/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Wow,I get it now.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

You are confused?
LMAO!! Go and ask your mother wink. I'm not even going to bother anymore with your stupidity grin grin. Your brain is as thick as pig sh!t but only half as useful cool. Just do Nairaland a favor and deactivate your account.

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Ha! I've caught the m0r0n. Later he will say he's not jobless grin grin grin grin
[img]https://media1./images/a4f0bb17bfc98d3857fcdccbf3cc4fab/tenor.gif[/img]
Please,can we chat on Facebook?
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Please,can we chat on Facebook?
Check your e-mail
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Read my previous mention of you... And how purposeless you are...
ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin. You went back to edit your comment just so you'll sound intelligent grin grin grin. Its all good, I know it must be difficult exhausting your entire vocabulary in one post wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Check your e-mail
Please, resend your message.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
It's just Ten Questions, but i think we should all leave that and continue as if NOTHING happened.
It's just social media thing and it supposed to be fun,NOT means of making others feel bad.
We're FREE to make presentations of what think is right and we're also FREE to say "YES i agree" or "NO i disagree" without further pestering of any kind or insults.
Every intelligent being should know that other intelligent beings should be given time to have a rethink on any given advice or suggestion. And by the end of the day,if the answer still remains NO it's OK after all it's a FREE WORLD! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Martinez19(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

You are confused?
Any human that is brain dead is a loser in life.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

What do you mean "no different god"? There are a lot of creation myths out there and I don't see how Genesis' creation story differs from the rest in terms of provenance.

We were not discussion genesis. If you are talking about mythology, these different stories depicting what its writers deduced from what they see around them. It is not to be trusted. Some of those gods listed there and there worshipers died with those books. You should be talking about major religions like Islam, Shintoism, Hinduism, Buddhism etc. They are the one ones I tell you to peruse there inspired writings and see for yourself which one portrays the true Supreme Being. Its your research. There are books that have such analyses of these major religions. Make research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
JMAN05:

We were not discussion genesis. If you are talking about mythology, these different stories depicting what its writers deduced from what they see around them. It is not to be trusted. Some of those gods listed there and there worshipers died with those books. You should be talking about major religions like Islam, Shintoism, Hinduism, Buddhism etc. They are the one ones I tell you to peruse there inspired writings and see for yourself which one portrays the true Supreme Being. Its your research. There are books that have such analyses of these major religions. Make research.
Show me proof. Asking me to research this seems like a cheap cop out to me. No offense.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
godwinstringed1:

You're a newbie on Nairaland. I've been here for years . For your information, I know most facts about NL, so, you can't play wise... You ain't even yet up to a month! You're still a novice here.

You ain't even ashamed that your topics ain't making front page
E pain am!! Olodo!! grin grin grin. Come up with something new jare, you're starting to sound like a broken record grin grin grin

godwinstringed1:

Eyyaa!! Look at this manchild grin grin grin grin. I know my arguments are not going to change the world. You and your fellow zombies are too far gone in your delusion. But if I can annoy unintelligent carcasses like you while making a point, I'm fine with that grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service / Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem / 8 Things You Should Know About Unanswered Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.