Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

"You Are Mad" Twitter Users Comes For Pastor Fatoyinbo, Daddy Freeze React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Mad" Twitter Users Comes For Pastor Fatoyinbo, Daddy Freeze React (4532 Views)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Mad" Twitter Users Comes For Pastor Fatoyinbo, Daddy Freeze React by Zaheertyler(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
this country big scam.. any youth planning to vote is mad
Re: "You Are Mad" Twitter Users Comes For Pastor Fatoyinbo, Daddy Freeze React by iramure(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
cucumbae:
Prayer doesn't move any mountain.If it does why has pastor adeboye,rev Chris oyakhilome,bishop oyedepo and other notable men of God not being able to move a stick talkless mountain?It only happens in the Bible.
Bible was written by mem of those days for propagation of gospel. All it contains are all fairytales.
Prayer does not work!

1 Like

Re: "You Are Mad" Twitter Users Comes For Pastor Fatoyinbo, Daddy Freeze React by iramure(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Tamarapetty:
We need prayers in this country whether u like it or not!
what has the billion number of prayers said in the past done for us as a nation?
You think because you sleep and wake up is because of prayer?, then drink poison and pray before you sleep and see whether you'll wake
Re: "You Are Mad" Twitter Users Comes For Pastor Fatoyinbo, Daddy Freeze React by iramure(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
earthsync:
If prayers was truly the key we'd have really been the Giant of Africa. Hell the Giant of the seven continents. Look at Asia, America, Europe, Australia, and probably some African countries South Africa is a very good example, they don't pray the way we do. We are the most religious but yet struggling to develop our nation. My people think.
You spoke my mind. I love you!
Re: "You Are Mad" Twitter Users Comes For Pastor Fatoyinbo, Daddy Freeze React by bedspread: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
People are dying. PRAY FOR NIGERIA

Economic recession. PRAY FOR NIGERIA

People are becoming unemployed everyday. PRAY FOR NIGERIA

Nigeria became World poverty capital. PRAY FOR NIGERIA

Fulani herdsmen nkor. PRAY FOR NIGERIA

Now election period. PRAY FOR NIGERIA

I hail Nigeria oh, continue praying and not putting in any work to get rid of your problems, CHINA is the most Irreligious country in the world but look at their economy and technological advancements compared to ours. I weep for Nigeria sad
Whether you believe it or Not! Without GOD we are Nothing!Irrespective of Whatever you are , you have or you do And the Only means to Communicate with GOD IS Prayer

1 Like

Re: "You Are Mad" Twitter Users Comes For Pastor Fatoyinbo, Daddy Freeze React by thorpido(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Your brain needs an immediate oil change! angry angry
^ I said it,some people are just stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Hot Legs As She Rocks Bum Short In These Photos / Lockdown:yemi Alade: Kai Life Na Beans, As She Find Herself Washing Bathroom / Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.