Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? (12329 Views)

These Strange Facts Prove Your Body Is A Crazy Miracle / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2006
My pecker grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Eurphoria(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2006
lol spoken like a true lad
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2006
beautiful Eurphoria grin grin grin

I have to peck with it you know grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Eurphoria(f): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2006
omg lol what have i started?
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2006
You aint started nothing grin

welcome back
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by dominobaby(f): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2006
None is O! All are important as the other!
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2006
undecided
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by jaybaby(f): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2006
My Face wink
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by jammin(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2006
My Dick. If i lost that functionality, then life would cease to have meaning.
Sex and companionship is the driving force behind EVERYTHING we do. check it.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Radiant(f): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2006
lol. . .
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by diyobdw(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2007
my face, my eyes to be precise they are unique precious asset ! ;
next would be my breast, grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2007
Interesting grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Eurphoria(f): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2007
hmm
kaylala what's so interesting? tongue
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2007
diyobdw:

next would be my breast, grin

That is it grin grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Eurphoria(f): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2007
typical grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2007
I thought she had care more about the trouble down below grin grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Eurphoria(f): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2007
shocked kaylala!!! lol
no we dont really care about that, its you fellas that worry about down there tongue
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That really funny you know.Both gender cares about that part as it is an essential part of the body.You can't afford that sealed up grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Eurphoria(f): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2007
i can . I can do without you know what, except to take a piss, yes i can grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2007
LMAO

Ok,If you insist
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Eurphoria(f): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2007
catch u later i need to start my sunday lunch kiss
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2007
Preparation or already preapred
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by raphy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2007
nize topic
do u know wht is important in mens body?
its the private when u see a guy waiking
u will see how he will just hold his private
so it cant be taken wink wink wink
mine is very important to me.
secondly will be the brain,if u dont have that
u are goin nowere in life,the brain and the eye
the eye is very important too u can see were u are goinwitout the eye. shocked shocked
so i take that three very important part of my body smiley wink
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2007
grin grin i beg hold am tight grin grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Everbright(f): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2007
we cannot even make one grain of hair to be dark or to be white
so why ask which is more important
This is just like asking which part of the computer is more important
the mouse, the c.p.u,the key board or the switch grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2007
shocked cool grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by karlken(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2007
:-x :-x
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by styrax(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2007
All of me
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by MasterUwem(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
ladies and gentelmen!!!!!!!

all the parts are very important and are equal.

A man without legs cannot go out on his own.

A man without eyes cannot go out on his own.

A man without body will not be alive

A man without heady/brian is not living.

A man without tongue can not feel the test of any thing

A man wiithout privat part can not bear a child

A man without hands can not hold any thing.

A man without fings can't associate with other human beings.

You can agree with me that all the parts are functioning together, you can't do without the other.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by dot2002(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2007
my azz of course, it been down a lot but it has get me to where i got today.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by oyinyechi(f): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2007
:-x
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Sissy3(f): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2009
my big heart. it cares.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos / How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days / Where Do Girls Pee From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.