Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (58451 Views)

Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others / Abe Disagrees With Amaechi Over Venue Of APC Congress / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by fortunechy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
Uselessly useless unprofessional journalist.... they have given u bribe idiot..... plz, give is midwife own or nursed own.... yeye journalist

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by 36STATES: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
I want someone with experience of CRM to contact me; immediate employment. Work from home and I will provide you all the equipment. I am based in UK, and outsourcing some of my back office jobs.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by ofuonyebi: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
in other to destroy the lion of the south-south politics...you make him more popular and better positioned to win re-election for his master pmb

fools!...by the way who is Reno omokri...not that GEJ contract boy?....siooo!!...Tufiakwa!!
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by FearGodinall: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
Apc is full of carrier thieves, criminals and international fraudstars because, if anybody alledged that Amaechi has never been a governor,what is he suppose to do,to hire a third party that's insanity taken too far. Simply present pictures while being the governor and not displaying militant attitude.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Kendrick80(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Last last Nuffin will happen....no be naija we dey undecided
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Alepa:
Who doesn’t know Reno is a criminal?

Y is he a criminal?
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Buterflyle0:

So you believe Reno Omonkey who was not there at the interview. Is reno a journalist?

Besides, are the journalists meant to archive their audio interview because somehow they could see into the future to see that a fraud such as reno is would doctor it and present the doctored one as the original?

They should have produced d original 2 corroborate d interview they gave
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by ushafe(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
sholatech:
Let them release their own recorded version!
Very simple.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Ojiofor: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Buterflyle0:
Fraudster Reno Omonkey and his many lies.

I wonder how he became a pastor

Osinbajo is even worst Kai.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by homody(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bossontop:

undecided
Abii oo....instead of all this propaganda, lies and coverup stories

Idle hands + lazy youth.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by tonio2wo: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hahahaha! Their blackmail paid off! cheesy
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Waiting for the original video from the stable of APC
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Lexzytee(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
wetin dat one cme tey affect me...
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by gare(f): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
Buterflyle0:

So you believe Reno Omonkey who was not there at the interview. Is reno a journalist?

Besides, are the journalists meant to archive their audio interview because somehow they could see into the future to see that a fraud such as reno is would doctor it and present the doctored one as the original?

So you believe those guys that came of from nowhere, why did it take them so long to come, well I don't expect you to say anything different from what you've saying now
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Buterflyle0: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
gare:

So you believe those guys that came of from nowhere, why did it take them so long to come, well I don't expect you to say anything different from what you've saying now

I believe them because they have a face and this guy clearly said HE WAS ONE of the journalists there.

Let those who know him come out to claim he is not a journalist or let the other journalists who were also there come and say he wasn't there.

Will he claim he is a journalist when he isn't one?

Use your head and not your feet to think

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by gare(f): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Buterflyle0:

I believe them because they have a face and this guy clearly said HE WAS ONE of the journalists there.

Let those who know him come out to claim he is not a journalist or let the other journalists who were also there come and say he wasn't there.

Will he claim he is a journalist when he isn't one?

Use your head and not your feet to think

OK fine I just agree with he was there he should produce the original audio that is how they can disprove it not just coming out with empty hand to tell us it is doctored with need to hear the original audio as they claim
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by profakins22(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
What's happening concerning the northern governor that took bribe, EFCC has silenced the case, ganduje?
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Iyajison: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
If una claim very clear video to b doctored....

Na audio una go accept..??

7 days to go..

Hope he shows up 4 d debate
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by naijapikin04(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
THUNDER FIRE ALL APCHITS JOURNALISTSSSSSSS

YOU THINK NA WITH EMPTY POCKET THIS PEOPLE GO SAY THIS....

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by FearGodinall: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Firstly, they made us believe it was in 2014 which were directed towards GEJ.

Secondly,Amaechi was never interviewed.

Suddenly they accepted that he was interviewed but it doctored.Foolish criminals.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by HomeOfMe(f): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
Omeokachie:
How do you know these are the people, and not the usual APC unintelligent attempt at damage control for a monumental blunder.

Pay these hungry people N10m each, and they will do anything you ask them to, as long as security agents won't bother them.

These expose by Amaechi has greatly damaged the pseudo integrity of Buhari and reveal who he truly is.
What can't money do? They have bought these ones over.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
PDP, a party of Liars and Looters - not surprised at all.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by UncletC: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
the topic and contents are running parallel... where is the journalist? what did they say happened? as journalists, they didn't cover the speech? oh , possibly they were barred from covering the talk.... APC and some journalists are becoming 5 and 6,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / #osundecides2022: Eight Factors That Helped Adeleke Defeat Oyetola / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.