Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (58470 Views)

Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others / Abe Disagrees With Amaechi Over Venue Of APC Congress / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by shachris02: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

People of integrity, not saints.

We are saying the same thing.

Just like Atiku was Saint when he was in APC but suddenly became foul when he joined PDP.

and Amaechi, and Kwankwaso, and Dino, and Orji kalu
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by GentleMoney: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Buterflyle0: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
anyaikenga:
the speech was a continuous flow and Amaechi warned, " If you publish this, you will never seat with me again"...How is it doctored?

Amaechi never said so. He said and I quote "YOU WILL NEVER PUBLISH IT BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE INTERVIEWING ME".

Will never publish is different from your IF YOU PUBLISH IT nonsense.

Amaechi said something good about the present government but chided the media for always hiding those good things which was why he said THEY (THE MEDIA) Will never publish it

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by gare(f): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Reno Omokri leaked audios of Rotimi Amaechi allegedly bad-mouthing his boss, President Buhari.

Journalists who sat with Rotimi Amaechi in the Amaechi Leaked tapes scandal said it was really 'doctored.

They made an attempt to explain what really transpired during the interview.

Watch the video HERE and hear what he said about the leaked audio tape scandal.

See reactions....

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/journalists-who-sat-with-rotimi-amaechi.html?m=1

So you guys believe these Guys, OK did they play the Original Audio, if they dont have the Original Audio then I dont believe them, it is fake

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by prinsam30: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
doctored ko nurse ni
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Buterflyle0: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
gare:

So you guys believe these Guys, OK did they play the Original Audio, if they dont have the Original Audio then I dont believe them, it is fake

So you believe Reno Omonkey who was not there at the interview. Is reno a journalist?

Besides, are the journalists meant to archive their audio interview because somehow they could see into the future to see that a fraud such as reno is would doctor it and present the doctored one as the original?
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by onatisi(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
the same way they claimed the inspector general clumsy speech was doctored and yet they couldn't produce the undoctored version.

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Vinstel: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Let them play the undoctored version in their possession
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
LZAA:
grin grin grin grin grin
Immhotep coman see apcheat damage control ooo
Kikiki
Cc velocity25 sarrki imperialyoruba deomelllo
Dont mind the APCriminals.
The Daura cattle ranch is being prepared right now.
The Sudanese Dvllard and all his fraudulent minions are on their way out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Buterflyle0:
Fraudster Reno Omonkey and his many lies.

I wonder how he became a pastor

Winch kain queshion be dis.

Which profession get fraudsters pass for naija?
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by PointZerom: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
LZAA:
grin grin grin grin grin
Immhotep coman see apcheat damage control ooo
Kikiki
Cc velocity25 sarrki imperialyoruba deomelllo

It is only Buhari that I know was doctored in London hospital and he came out and became Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Racoon(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
I said it-Amaechi would have long sued the journalists or Reno if he never truly made that interview.The issue was that the tapes got leaked hence himself & the APC became lost on how to do damage control.

Well, simply confirmed what reasonable Nigerians know about the catastrophic APC regime.These journalists are just helping with the damage control too.Tolu Ogunlesi & APC zombies shame on you all.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by maasoap(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Believe Wendell Simlin at your peril
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Born2Breed(f): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Reno Omokri leaked audios of Rotimi Amaechi allegedly bad-mouthing his boss, President Buhari.

Journalists who sat with Rotimi Amaechi in the Amaechi Leaked tapes scandal said it was really 'doctored.

They made an attempt to explain what really transpired during the interview.

Watch the video HERE and hear what he said about the leaked audio tape scandal.

See reactions....

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/journalists-who-sat-with-rotimi-amaechi.html?m=1

Trying to fix what is already broken. Journalist my left ass!!!
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by DakhnRaul: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
If a company claims that there product in circulation is fake, they should release the original so dat consumers can site the difference. They should take this trash to remote villages in north west. we aren't illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Adebowale89(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
nothing was doctored. Ameachi is a known careless talkative

but his self centered and unloyal political character won't blindfold the good work of pmb

pmb stand gidigba and Feb 16, we sane Nigerians we vote him to reciprocate his love for his people
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by Asshurbanipall: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
anyaikenga:
the speech was a continuous flow and Amaechi warned, " If you publish this, you will never seat with me again"...How is it doctored?

No mind them. Na damage control things lol
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
sholatech:
Let them release their own recorded version!

Shikeina! grin

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by naunasabi: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Then let them bring the "undoctored" tape since they were there.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by ivandragon: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
APC & their band of buharideens said they do not care about Amaechi affirming that PMB is a grand failure, so why are they bothered about fake or no fake audio?

same band of misfits who believed the liars in APC that baga was not taken are the same clowns hailing the military for retaking baga...

like I always say, you cannot be a buharideen & have a conscience...
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by obowunmi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
They were probably threatened.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by danot1030: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
PDP and evil propaganda.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by maridrug(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Buterflyle0:
Fraudster Reno Omonkey and his many lies.

I wonder how he became a pastor
abi now just like my sitting VP.
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by rapid101(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Stalwert:
PDP should know that the doctoring game can be played by 2 or more
den wht re u waiting for oga

Better still ask for the undoctored one
Re: Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak by seguno2: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Stalwert:
PDP should know that the doctoring game can be played by 2 or more

PDP also doctored Gandollar video mbok?
Do APC and Buhari followers have to deposit their brains before they get their zombie card

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.