Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court (24861 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by omocalabar(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
whatelse are yoruba moslems knwn for? aside from being a zombie
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Newboss:
All these long court talks should stop. If anyone wants divorce, it should be as easy as court marriage grin

Just present paperwork, and get a divorce in maximum of 3 working days after verification of the validity of your marriage grin. There should be a standard framework for child custody and alimony grin

Why you're divorcing shouldn't be a subject of any debate, same way why you were getting married wasn't grin

All these divorce sessions are just unnecessarily stupid. No one needs all those BS grin

I love this statement
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Reelmii: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
and for 10years u did not bring the case to court

madam tell us u have seen an option B

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Isoduwa(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
DMerciful:
For the love of Mike, how many times will this same story make front page? undecided undecided undecided

Who is mike and where is love at?
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Xisnin(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Newboss:
All these long court talks should stop. If anyone wants divorce, it should be as easy as court marriage grin

Just present paperwork, and get a divorce in maximum of 3 working days after verification of the validity of your marriage grin. There should be a standard framework for child custody and alimony grin

Why you're divorcing shouldn't be a subject of any debate, same way why you were getting married wasn't grin

All these divorce sessions are just unnecessarily stupid. No one needs all those BS grin
Nigerian law does not permit indiscriminate divorce.
You must state your reasons.
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by alizma: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
why is Nigerian Court encouraging divorce. 5k for child's feeding for a whole month, this is too small
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by halhassan1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Yoruba Moslems are the biggest draw back to the western advancement.

When Islam is mixed with illiteracy the outcome is always toxic.

The Biafra XTIANS are a negativity to the growth of this country, just when you are thinking right to advance a nation ,gbam the slavery tendency in them springs up like a poison in the body system
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lies!!!
What happened to poisoning his food/drink with sleeping tablets ?
Or pouring very hot water on the tout while he sleeps?
Abeg, swerve make I pass...rubbish!
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by oluphunmy(f): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
When u r ready to say truth I wee comment my comment but for now I comment my reserve
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by shadyLP(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
OJigbijigbijigbijigbigbijigbi according to papa ajasco
grin grin

Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by 22brains(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mediahelm:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/my-husband-kidnapped-raped-and-forced.html
this is what you get when you're married to an olosho. imagine..... for ten years and she is just complaining now
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Ketaokeipheoma: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bawizzo:
Her parents were forced to collect her dowry nii?
which dowlry?,do pple from that part pay dowlry before?
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by sfsmng: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
Say No To Domestic Violence!!
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Rosarie(f): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
for 10yrs you did not speak out

As husband money don finish, you're now making up stories to justify your leaving him for another rich dick sad

hoe!
bastard for ten years she was believing and praying to God for him to change.cos she wants a home.now she sees the change will never come.babies everywhere
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by TemmyT002(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nawa o
At least you didn't say he used charm for you.
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by donprinyo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
I guess he doesn't eat the food u cook.
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Before I opened the thread I said to myself, this can't be any other ppl besides Muslims and I was not disappointed.
95% of divorce cases in the Customary Court is about them.

You doubt it?

Listen to divorce News or visit the Customary courts and come back to tell me if I lied.

And they are the ones looking for Sharia Court upandan.

Smh
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Haaaaaaa

Afonjaaa

Will you keep Kwaiet?

Afonjaaa Muslims not Afonjaa

Nonsense Alacrity!

grin
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by samsam2019: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Reminds me of the time an idiot I was tired of kpanshing said I used jazz on her grin grin grin grin

Some women are just mad in the head
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by UncletC: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Moreoffaith:
He raped you and kidnaped you for 10 years and you couldn't report him?

I swear this woman needs brain cleansing or replacement.
why make a fool of yourself... are you sure you can read? go back and read the post.... don't comment until you have finish reading post
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
tamethem:

Will you keep Kwaiet?

Afonjaaa Muslims not Afonjaa

Nonsense Alacrity!

grin

Yoruba is yoruba...nothing like Muslim or. Christian...

U don't tell people how to live......or bring discrimination in a tribe.

Yoruba is yoruba...no Muslim or christian..
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Dollabiz: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
lies
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Eclement(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
He kidnapped you

Bundled you in a room and raped you..

Your parents didn't have the meetle to challenge him, due to his connections..

He opened a shop for you, so that means you can now walk freely on the streets.. You didn't think of running away then..

Now, who emboldened you to go to court?, when your parents can't afford to go to the police station then...?
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by xtyqueen18: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Psych412(f): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Gyfty:
Whether she's right or wrong any man who maltreats a woman deserves death by hanging

undecided
what about women who abuse their husbands physically and emotionally.

I don't why most women are hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.