Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court (24852 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Psych412(f): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Rosarie:
bastard for ten years she was believing and praying to God for him to change.cos she wants a home.now she sees the change will never come.babies everywhere
why calling him a bastard.

so, you believe what the woman told the court.
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by Cityqueengirl(f): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
alizma:
why is Nigerian Court encouraging divorce. 5k for child's feeding for a whole month, this is too small
Lol
Re: My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court by alizma: 1:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Cityqueengirl:

Lol
But that is the truth, if one can just pay 5k a month for child's feeding while the two parents are separated, someone people will be tempted to go for that option, knowing fully well what it's cost to feed the family when both parents are together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) / What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / I Need your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.