₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,161,210 members, 4,708,590 topics. Date: Monday, 21 January 2019 at 02:21 AM

Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (41978 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by stephenduru: 1:56pm On Jan 12
A gallant Nigerian soldier fighting Boko Haram identified Francis
Richards has proposed to his girlfriend. He shared the news and said...

"And that's how i walked her down in mammy market of 93 Bn Army barracks and proposed to her and she says a big "YES". I am a soldier fighting Boko Haram  insurgency, the joy of her acceptance has brought more joy to my life"

We wish them a happy marriage in advance and may their courtship blossom with love, joy and happiness

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/gallant-soldier-fighting-in-north-east.html

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 1:58pm On Jan 12
Wow,i wish them well. May God keep you and other soldiers fighting this deadly fight with boko haram. AMEN.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by BeRightBack: 2:15pm On Jan 12
Congrats to them. But I wouldn't support this union.

A Genotype AS marrying an SS is a danger.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by alizma: 2:22pm On Jan 12
God protect you and bless your union.

10 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by netsurfer01(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12
Thank God these Boko boys didn't kill him... HML sha..grin
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12
BeRightBack:
Congrats to them.
But I wouldn't support this union.

Lols

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Takeit2017(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12
Love is sweet ohhh

IN OTHER NEWS (DNT MISS)

Cousins Caught Having Sex, Paraded Nude In Edo Community (photos)

NEXT PAGE FOR MORE OF THEIR (PICS)

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12
Chai army love dey Sweet oo

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Annymichaelz: 4:15pm On Jan 12
Looking for an army woman to propose to... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Valerie47(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12
I no fit marry soldier.

10 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by temmylorlah(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12
BeRightBack:
Congrats to them.

And how did you get to know this

Need a Planner/Coordinator for your next event? Beautiful and Professionally trained Event Hostesses? We are just a 'DM' away!
Instagram- Owambe_9ja
Whatsapp- 09055789277
Mobile- 08088757123

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by 1stpikin(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12
So? He for stand na

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 4:16pm On Jan 12
BeRightBack:
Congrats to them.

Where did you see that...

Although it's Buhari time.. Badluck is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Oweku: 4:16pm On Jan 12
[center][
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Osagyefo98: 4:16pm On Jan 12
This. Girl is taking a risk...

She should look for another. Man and keep by coz it must surely happen.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by holyidol(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12
Starting dey Sweet no be small!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by StarUp(f): 4:17pm On Jan 12
I am sure she has a good shock absorber otherwise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:18pm On Jan 12
I cut cap for women marrying uniform men.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Speedyconnect15: 4:19pm On Jan 12
Nne you shall not become a widow

Amen

10 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12
To know that the life of your new husband to be is in the hands of boko haram cry cry cry
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12
Congratulations to them
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by legwa10(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12
Valerie47:
I no fit marry soldier.
what could ur utmost reason be
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by chuddyforlife(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12
Valerie47:
I no fit marry soldier.
stay dere and be making eliga noise untill u becum.....evening news paper
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Odobaone: 4:24pm On Jan 12
God bless their union
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Odobaone: 4:24pm On Jan 12
Valerie47:
I no fit marry soldier.

Soldier no go even gree marry you
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Japsylee: 4:24pm On Jan 12
Run for ya life dear babe
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Randy100: 4:25pm On Jan 12
Good for him.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by ArtisticEO: 4:25pm On Jan 12
1stpikin:
So? He for stand na
Lol
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by sassysure: 4:26pm On Jan 12
Proposals r meant t be private affair

Why publicize it?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by koyyes: 4:28pm On Jan 12
Soldier keh?
Some females don't have sense.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by NerdyMe(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12
BeRightBack:
Congrats to them.

How your own take be? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.