₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,161,210 members, 4,708,590 topics. Date: Monday, 21 January 2019 at 02:21 AM

Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (41978 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by stephenduru: 1:56pm On Jan 12
A gallant Nigerian soldier fighting Boko Haram identified Francis
Richards has proposed to his girlfriend. He shared the news and said...

"And that's how i walked her down in mammy market of 93 Bn Army barracks and proposed to her and she says a big "YES". I am a soldier fighting Boko Haram  insurgency, the joy of her acceptance has brought more joy to my life"

We wish them a happy marriage in advance and may their courtship blossom with love, joy and happiness

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/gallant-soldier-fighting-in-north-east.html

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 1:58pm On Jan 12
Wow,i wish them well. May God keep you and other soldiers fighting this deadly fight with boko haram. AMEN.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by BeRightBack: 2:15pm On Jan 12
Congrats to them. But I wouldn't support this union.

A Genotype AS marrying an SS is a danger.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by alizma: 2:22pm On Jan 12
God protect you and bless your union.

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by netsurfer01(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12
Thank God these Boko boys didn't kill him... HML sha..grin
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12
BeRightBack:
Congrats to them.
But I wouldn't support this union.

Lols

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Takeit2017(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12
Love is sweet ohhh

IN OTHER NEWS (DNT MISS)

Cousins Caught Having Sex, Paraded Nude In Edo Community (photos)

NEXT PAGE FOR MORE OF THEIR (PICS)

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12
Chai army love dey Sweet oo

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Annymichaelz: 4:15pm On Jan 12
Looking for an army woman to propose to... grin grin

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Valerie47(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12
I no fit marry soldier.

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by temmylorlah(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12
BeRightBack:
Congrats to them.

And how did you get to know this

Need a Planner/Coordinator for your next event? Beautiful and Professionally trained Event Hostesses? We are just a 'DM' away!
Instagram- Owambe_9ja
Whatsapp- 09055789277
Mobile- 08088757123

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by 1stpikin(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12
So? He for stand na

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 4:16pm On Jan 12
BeRightBack:
Congrats to them.

Where did you see that...

Although it's Buhari time.. Badluck is everywhere

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Oweku: 4:16pm On Jan 12
[center][
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Osagyefo98: 4:16pm On Jan 12
This. Girl is taking a risk...

She should look for another. Man and keep by coz it must surely happen.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by holyidol(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12
Starting dey Sweet no be small!

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by StarUp(f): 4:17pm On Jan 12
I am sure she has a good shock absorber otherwise...

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:18pm On Jan 12
I cut cap for women marrying uniform men.

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Speedyconnect15: 4:19pm On Jan 12
Nne you shall not become a widow

Amen

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12
To know that the life of your new husband to be is in the hands of boko haram cry cry cry
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12
Congratulations to them
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by legwa10(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12
Valerie47:
I no fit marry soldier.
what could ur utmost reason be
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by chuddyforlife(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12
Valerie47:
I no fit marry soldier.
stay dere and be making eliga noise untill u becum.....evening news paper
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Odobaone: 4:24pm On Jan 12
God bless their union
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Odobaone: 4:24pm On Jan 12
Valerie47:
I no fit marry soldier.

Soldier no go even gree marry you
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Japsylee: 4:24pm On Jan 12
Run for ya life dear babe
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Randy100: 4:25pm On Jan 12
Good for him.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by ArtisticEO: 4:25pm On Jan 12
1stpikin:
So? He for stand na
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by sassysure: 4:26pm On Jan 12
Proposals r meant t be private affair

Why publicize it?

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by koyyes: 4:28pm On Jan 12
Soldier keh?
Some females don't have sense.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by NerdyMe(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12
BeRightBack:
Congrats to them.

How your own take be? undecided

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me....

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57