Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (43552 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

First time you commented with acting like a Buhari zombie. Keep it up.

These nnamdi cownu people self......go bring u ran away president tongue tongue tongue
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
BeRightBack:
Congrats to them.
But I wouldn't support this union.

A Genotype AS marrying an SS is a danger.

The soldier will shoot the SS gene or simply add another S to make SSS for security purposes.
I wish them the best.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by StyleAfos(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
BeRightBack:
Congrats to them.

You are very wicked, how do you know she's SS?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by samwizzye(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
Valerie47:
I no fit marry soldier.
but u fit marry me sha
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
LMAO... see girl legs like ostrich legs

Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
papiwyte:

These nnamdi cownu people self......go bring u ran away president tongue tongue tongue

. Is everyone IPOB? You specialize in spamming every post with Buhari's pictures, not minding the topic under discussion.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Eleganza33(f): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ebidosia ona ato
holyidol:
Starting dey Sweet no be small!
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Timisamd(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
The girl sef no fine
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Albertone(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
My advice is the girl should have a good work at hand.If she knows how many redundant widows are currently in the barracks,then she will go and find work.

Anything can happen.Army may deny you of your compensation.

Its a normal thing for soldiers to die in war or atleast some of the enemies must die.If a war happens and no soldier died or no enemy died,then thats just rough play...#General
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Culin(f): 12:45am On Jan 13, 2019
BeRightBack:
Congrats to them.

I'm looking for the part of this post that says anything about genotype
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 4:57am On Jan 13, 2019
Valerie47:
I no fit marry soldier.
who dey beg you before undecided
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Recently or some fifteen years ago?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by emelda86(f): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Obere oge a gba ya tor, iburu nwanyi ajadu lipsrsealed
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
love
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Aboks(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This. Girl is taking a risk...

She should look for another. Man and keep by coz it must surely happen.
You are very wicked imagine if she is your sister. What kind of prayer is that?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Aboks:

You are very wicked imagine if she is your sister. What kind of prayer is that?

Lolzzz

Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / 7 Ways Poor Guys Survive Without A Girlfriend