Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen (24086 Views)

CUPP Leaks EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Fg's Next Move Against CJN / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen by gabbylight: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Chizuru01:

My dear, nigeria is a messed up country. That CJN is as dormant as my old Dog. He was sitting and moping like slowpoke wen buhari sent soldiers to kill people in Aba. As Educated as he claims, he proscribed IPOB terrorists and left Fulani Herdsmen.

He was there when Osun Election was rigged black and white and the abuses that Fayose received during Ekiti Election.

He was also there when bulhari sent soldiers to kill Nnamdi Kanu Who had a court case in the Federal High court Abuja. He never Cautioned bulhari over excessive use of power.

I think whatever he is facing now, serves him right tongue
You make sense seriously
Re: See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen by gabbylight: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
olujastro:

It's only when politics and elections are concerned that the stupidity and ethno-religious bigotry of Nigerians unveil itself.

Did you read the part where the CJN Onnoghen didn't declare his assets until just two months after the sweep on the judiciary in October 2016?
Even at that, Onnoghen only declared his Union Bank accounts and hid his Dollars, Euros, Pounds and Naira accounts with Standard Chartered Bank. He only funded those accounts through cash deposits running into thousands of hard currencies.
The balances on those foreign accounts were $164,804.82, GBP108,352.2, EUROS 55,154.56 and N8,131,195.27 as at 14th November 2016.

Now, for a right thinking and patriotic citizen, is this is not enough reason to prosecute him for corruption and possible enrichment through bribes that must have influenced judicial cases?

I don't think anybody is supporting this man per say..
But can you tell me what as happened to saint Magu who was also petitioned, saint buratai, saint Akpabio, saint oshiomole, saint all of them...
If you someone wants to fight corruption let the person come clean in the fight..
Pls reason with this points
Re: See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen by HOGFoundation: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nigeria is at break point, be prepared.
Re: See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Another PDP sponsored lie and false allegation; where is the evidence that the petition was written by the FG? - just look at the unprofessionally biased written article.
Re: See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen by mindtricks: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2019
truthfulparrot:
I guessed they are still preparing water tight case against Akpabio who is presently in the campaign team of PMB. The last time I checked Babachir is still moving around PMB campaign team. If only you guys realised that the PMB we voted for is no longer in charge. Things are so bad that intelligent people are allowing PMB and the cabal to mess up with their brains. Granted Ganduje has immunity but that does not stop EFCC from investigating him the same way Fayose was investigated.
At times I wish PMB win second term so that zombies eyes will be clear once and for all. After all will all buy from the same market. Lies and propaganda is not putting money into the pocket of honest working Nigerians. How do we get to this low level? Supporting a president who is incoherent and runs away from debates and media?
Truth is the people actually aren't yet ready for change.
Re: See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 13, 2019
Wallade:

Then separate from the Southern Nigeria if they are your problem. The bulk of your quality human and material resources are from the Southern Nigeria yet you would blame the South for your problems. They have been asking to go, tell your APC govt to let them go!

Who is stopping them? Oh just like they also blame the British. It is either they are blaming the British or the North....�
Re: See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen by abdulrazak07(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
pryme:

But I have not seen anything in this your post that exonerates Justice Onnogen, I also read he operates a domiciliary account, the FG has a case here whether it's a winch hunt or not.

I don't why Nigerian to politicize everythere.... Hw could an active civil service operate such account.
Re: See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen by Akious2k2(m): 1:14am On Jan 18, 2019
Built2last:
Watch the script.

EFCC or DSS will soon invade his house. Humiliate him, put pressure on CCT to indict him then tell him to resign or place him on compulsory retirement.

Let's not forget that it was Osibanjo that confirmed this man as CJN in Buharis absence. Buhari in clear eye won't have confirmed the present CJN.

Chief justice position is the only puzzle lacking to keep Buhari in power. For Jonathan, it was INEC chairman Jega. Can you all remember that few days to 2015 election. GEJ attempted removing Jega. It's Buharis turn to attempt removing CJN.

They will not succeed.

Election is one month away. Buhari is not campaigning. By end of december 2014, Buhari had done 70% states visit. He is Relying on his military might and police with INEC to rig the election.. He should ask GEJ what happened.
Don't you remember that Jonathan also removed Justice Salami even after the NJC ruled against it? And some people will say Jonathan is there "hero"... He then also wanted to remove Jega... Is that not against the principle of democracy?
Re: See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen by Built2last: 2:14am On Jan 18, 2019
Akious2k2:

Don't you remember that Jonathan also removed Justice Salami even after the NJC ruled against it? And some people will say Jonathan is there "hero"... He then also wanted to remove Jega... Is that not against the principle of democracy?

Jonathan did all that. But if your brain has any functioning cell left. You will remember that you removed Jonathan because you were stopping such political reality and impunity. But alas, you are worst than the paper change is written on
Re: See pictures of Petition FG Brought against CJN, Onnoghen by Akious2k2(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Built2last:

Jonathan did all that. But if your brain has any functioning cell left. You will remember that you removed Jonathan because you were stopping such political reality and impunity. But alas, you are worst than the paper change is written on
If Jonathan did all that & hell was not let lose, then why all the noise for someone who is actually "guilty" of the offense he's alleged to have committed? Besides, did NJC reinstate him just like the case of Salami? I believe people like you would have wailed (By shouting that PMB wants to truncate Democracy) more if that was the case. Use your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroon’s Lagbo Dam Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Flood – FG / Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.