Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. (28196 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Shawnnn01: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Doctors asked Tinubu to always leave his mouth open because the odour can kill his intestines
Very true bro but isn’t that much beta than the doctor telling over 2 million of your foolish tribesmen to go and perish over the stupidity of Ojukwu ?
Greatidonis:
The slaves working for their slave master, once election is over they will be relegated to the bottom again and the real masters and cabal will takeover the reign.
It must be Atiku working for Obi ?! The foolishness of many of you Ipob n Biafrans is eternally divine.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Sombriero(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2019
People should let Tinubu alone,if keeps his mouth wide open is none of your business. To attain his status in this country is not beans.��

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Greatidonis: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2019
The slaves working for their slave master, once election is over they will be relegated to the bottom again and the real masters and cabal will takeover the reign.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Amilli(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2019
ki02020:
Abeg why is that guy on black slippers looking back....
I trief to picture his face from the three shots but na so so back him dey look angry angry angry

Haha that’s Iyanya and he is quite aware
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by nothingspoil70: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2019
jasonguru:
What relationship does face cap have with agbada
I was about to ask the same question
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by hundredrivas(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Akpabio's plan to overtrow saraki did not work that is why he knack base ball cap on top agbada

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by vioment: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2019
wetin happen to oga tinubu last finger?
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by MobilityExpress: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2019
The way Chief Tinubu dresses you will think he's just a civil servant with ordinary salary, but yet this man is a freaking billionaire. Truth be told, Tinubu looks very humble at heart. His simplicity is admirable.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by MobilityExpress: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2019
ki02020:
I trief to picture his face from the three shots but na so so back him dey look angry angry angry
grin he was intentionally avoiding the camera, sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Jodesky(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2019
ki02020:

I fear you o......
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Didi2d(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2019
ki02020:

I thought as much even before seeing your post, but i want to believe he's part of the security guys attached to VIP Tinubu or akpabio.
Remember this guy's must watch their back and around them so unknown person won't follow the entourage in other to attack.
Remember what happened to MC oluomo.

Na private jet them dey go enter soooo
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Didi2d(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2019
MobilityExpress:
The way Chief Tinubu dresses you will think he's just a civil servant with ordinary salary, but yet this man is a freaking billionaire. Truth be told, Tinubu looks very humble at heart. His simplicity is admirable.

I know say you like tinubu,
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Didi2d(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2019
Greatidonis:

You have indirectly and directly agreed that Buhari will win the coming election.
But I thought you guys said athifku will win.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by oyichi: 10:59am On Jan 13, 2019
lukatdem marching toward political oblivion, oloribruku ni
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by thoniann(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Akpabio, the New Senate President in Waiting!
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Otakom87(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2019
There should be a course unit in political science called jagaban 101. One of the greatest political strategist in Africa.
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by dyangprof(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2019
ki02020:

I guess he is security personnel

His looking black action is base on security conscious ness of studying the perimeter
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by olatade(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2019
ki02020:

That is the way he walks grin

nice observation tho

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Adebowale89(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tinubu is a corrupt man but peter obi, ikpeazu, uguwanyi are all pastors they don't steal

some people are just born to be dumb. which politicians is saint?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by kenny5811(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
datz not d Tinubu we all Knw.... letz not b deceived o, d person in d pishure is Abdulrazaki a body double from Benin Republic.
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Anijay1212(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
ki02020:
Lol... You be real detective. The guy dey dodge the camera,him no want make him village peeps catcham.
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by alsudaes1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
puretayo:
You try ur type can spot 50 difference.
I don laugh tire....
Some people can observe for Africa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Odmic2839(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
dazzlingd:
grin

That's not Tinubu, that is Keita from Guinea, the original Tinubu is dead, this one is an imposter
I understand u more than anyone, d earlier d better u stop that 541 wey u Dey take
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by tizzdi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
useless people ..so they are the ones that caused my plane to hover around the airport for close to an hour and made feeling like the end has come angry
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Ayobami7(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Seen
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by hardeykholarkay(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
The thing tire me o, whether him na Lot wife family..
ki02020:
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by hardeykholarkay(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Another meme is given birth to

Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by ki02020(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
puretayo:
You try ur type can spot 50 difference.

Lol
I just tire for the guy posture
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by jonneljonn(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
I CANT BELIEV AKPABIO ACTUALY RAN TO APC TO ESCAPE BEING ARRESTED BY EFCC FOR STEALING AKS GOVT MONEY,APC LED MILITARY GOVT ACTUALY ASSURED HIM HIS SINS WILL BE FORGIVEN IF HE DECAMPED AND FIGHT FR SARAKIS POSITION BUT HIS DAYS ARE NUNBERED EXCEPT THERE IS NO GOD,GOD WILL SOON VISIT ALL THESES POLITCIANS WHO ARE ONLY INTERSTED IN STEALING FROM NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
2nd picture shaaa.. what if flies enters his mouth na?

this man T no go ever die, he will live forevermore... i pity am las las shaa
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by PearlStreet(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Let the wailers and haters assemble tongue

Baba mi, Okoyeeboz lon soro.

Eleribu mod kan ti ban gbogbo awon ti o kun. Eleyi, last card ni.
Re: Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
PearlStreet:

Baba mi, Okoyeeboz lon soro.

Eleribu mod kan ti ban gbogbo awon ti o kun. Eleyi, last card ni.

grin grin grin. 2 left.

Was wondering why i rarely saw PearlStreet online grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / Recent News About Nigeria Merchant Navy. / Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.