Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too (29475 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Bobinovic: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

Lol, Peter Obi and security? Anambra was the kidnapping capital of Nigeria during his tenure, all big men relocated from Anambra. It took the “Willie the drunkard” to restore total security to Anambra. So 50 laptops and school bus is the wonders Obi did in Anambra and you said you went to school?
Oga will you keep quiet! What do you know about Anambra asides the fact that its a state in Nigeria. How dare you say Obi's tenure was rigged with kidnapping. Did you ever visit Onitsha or upper iweka before Peter Obi's reign?
No provoke me oh!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2019
bot101:

Shows you aren't from Anambra State. That Anambra state is one of the safest states in Nigeria today is kudos to Obi. Have you seen public schools in the state?? Your top private schools would be jealous!!! Shut the f*ck up if you know not what to say. Every arse now thinks he has an opinion.
Another Peter Obi bot? Was Anambra the safest state in Nigeria during peter Obis tenure where kidnapping and insecurity was rife in the state? That you have the nerve to mention security and Peter Obi in the same sentence shows you don’t know anything about Anambra. Go and ask the people in the state about security during his tenure. The security Anambra is enjoying today was brought by Obiano. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Shawnnn01: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2019
Nigerianization:

Thank God this is coming from you.
Some of your colleagues always tag all igbos IPOB miscreants even though the likes of Rochas OKOROCHA, Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige and Co are staunch believers in the buhari candidacy.
Not to forget the fact that they have their supporters too
same way many idiot from the east tag Yoruba afonja
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2019
Bobinovic:

Oga will you keep quiet! What do you know about Anambra asides the fact that its a state in Nigeria. How dare you say Obi's tenure was rigged with kidnapping. Did you ever visit Onitsha or upper iweka before Peter Obi's reign?
No provoke me oh!
Shut your ignorant mouth. Since you don’t know anything about Anambra do a quick google search on security abi insecurity in Anambra during peter Obis tenure and give me the results or you want me to give you figures of how many Anambra people were kidnapped during his tenure?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
You enjoy slandering people but your personality has the worst shortcomings a normal being should have.

I don't know you but your complex issues is degenerating to something dangerous that your family might not be safe with the hate that seeps out from your body

I avoid pdp miscreants, Igbos miscreants and ethnic bigots
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by CanineOfJackal: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

I avoid pdp miscreants, Igbos miscreants and ethnic bigots
Sys the Chief Miscreant
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by MahatmaGhandi: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:
Does Adefarasin know that Peter Obi is a staunch member of olumba olumba?
They will tell you what he did wonders in Anambra but can’t mention a single signature project he completed in Anambra after 8 years. Only propaganda

I thought the man is Catholic.. ah ah ah globemoney
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Meritocracy: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2019
Pastor forgot to mention that they met on facebook and Obi is his facebook friend.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Meritocracy: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2019
Pastor forgot to mention that they met on facebook and Obi is his facebook friend. And church members should add Obi on facebook.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by nwaguy01: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

Lol, Peter Obi and security? Anambra was the kidnapping capital of Nigeria during his tenure, all big men relocated from Anambra. It took the “Willie the drunkard” to restore total security to Anambra. So 50 laptops and school bus is the wonders Obi did in Anambra and you said you went to school?

50laptops to all d private sec sch in anambra is little ba....
Kidnapp issue was before obi came into power..he tackled it till it vanished...he iniated d destruction of properties owned by a kidnapper...dhix man has a legacy in anambra state..
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by MahatmaGhandi: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2019
michoim:
Nonsense..Adefarasin should go and hide his face in shame

The man did not say vote for Obi, he said Obi is credible and it is not a lie, the man is credible. He said same for moghalu and fela when they came around. Please be objective.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2019
nwaguy01:

50laptops to all d private sec sch in anambra is little ba....
Kidnapp issue was before obi came into power..he tackled it till it vanished...he iniated d destruction of properties owned by a kidnapper...dhix man has a legacy in anambra state..
Look at his mouth like he tackled it till it vanished. Obiano tackled kidnapping in Anambra NOT Peter Obi. Only someone that does not live in Anambra or know anything about Anambra will argue this.
Can you prove that Peter Obi donated 50 laptops to all private schools in Anambra? At least it should be documented on the internet. Show me the link
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by MahatmaGhandi: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

Shut your ignorant mouth. Since you don’t know anything about Anambra do a quick google search on security abi insecurity in Anambra during peter Obis tenure and give me the results or you want me to give you figures of how many Anambra people were kidnapped during his tenure?

Do this side by side kidnappings in other states. You are beginning to sound like Anambra was the worst hit. Kidnapping became a national challenge north to south.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Bobinovic: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

My point exactly, you don't know anything about the state asides what you read. Why don't you go and do some actual research.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
House on the rock

Peter OBI the rock..

We voting for you Atiku/OBi

we remember you guys supporting another Peter Ayo Fayose the "rock" until he was crushed and grinded into powder. Now you are shouting after another rock. na wa o.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2019
Bobinovic:

My point exactly, you don't know anything about the state asides what you read. Why don't you go and do some actual research.
You that know something about the state why not mention what he did and then you rushed and mentioned security where he scored zero. Do your research and tell us the level of security in Anambra when Obi was governor
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Gandollar(f): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:
Some op trying to claim neutrality

But always posting bad news about the government

We know them

BUHARI IS THE CHIEF ZOMBIE
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by MahatmaGhandi: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2019
He is better than those ones that were preaching on Friday and were saying CAN is the sponsor of BH and that all their people should vote for Buhari because CAN is supporting Atiku.

The has tried to be neutral as much as he can.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Fixitgood(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

Yet you ran away from ogbulafor to Lagos to make ends meet under the state built by jagaban

People don dey flock Lagos before dem born jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by bot101(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

Another Peter Obi bot? Was Anambra the safest state in Nigeria during peter Obis tenure where kidnapping and insecurity was rife in the state? That you have the nerve to mention security and Peter Obi in the same sentence shows you don’t know anything about Anambra. Go and ask the people in the state about security during his tenure. The security Anambra is enjoying today was brought by Obiano. Ewu

Lol, I'm an Nnewi man!! Stop pooing sh*t. Anambra State Vigilante Group is better motivated and equipped than almost all state Vigilante groups in Nigeria. Those guys use brand new cars for their operations mofo. Who do you think started that?? As for education, do you also challenge my assertion??

There are many more of Obi's achievements I still see in Anambra today, as well as their impact in people's lives. F*cktard!!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by nwaguy01: 10:48am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

oga shut ur trash...
Im anambra born n brought up...dont say what u know nothing about
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by nwaguy01: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

Look at his mouth like he tackled it till it vanished. Obiano tackled kidnapping in Anambra NOT Peter Obi. Only someone that does not live in Anambra or know anything about Anambra will argue this.
Can you prove that Peter Obi donated 50 laptops to all private schools in Anambra? At least it should be documented on the internet. Show me the link

oga ahno dy make silly noise...okpo...
Obi is a hero in anambra...
All d anambrarian knowx dt.
U can keep arguing with ur ancestorx..mtchew
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by nwaguy01: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2019
Peter obi.. The only gov wey go entr obosi dah year... People go they hail..even old people.. Obi d rock
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Propsvilla(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:
Does Adefarasin know that Peter Obi is a staunch member of olumba olumba?
They will tell you what he did wonders in Anambra but can’t mention a single signature project he completed in Anambra after 8 years. Only propaganda
Probably you have not travelled outside of South West and you are here judging a Governor in Anambra a place you have never been all your Life. Are you Ok. Since you want to know what he has done here is a tip of his accomplishment
1. Through Anids Peter Obi renovated, built and completed about 6 primary and 3 secondary school In Anambra.
2 .Peter Obi started and completed several Road networks in Anambra among them are Igbo-Ukwu Akokwa Road, Awka-Agulu Road and the list continues
I can't just State all here and one good thing is at the end he has a lot of money saved for Anambra State.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2019
bot101:

Lol, I'm an Nnewi man!! Stop pooing sh*t. Anambra State Vigilante Group is better motivated and equipped than almost all state Vigilante groups in Nigeria. Those guys use brand new cars for their operations mofo. Who do you think started that?? As for education, do you also challenge my assertion??

There are many more of Obi's achievements I still see in Anambra today, as well as their impact in people's lives. F*cktard!!
What an idiot! What did Peter Obi do in “your nnewi” since you claim to come from there?
What was the level of security in Anambra during Obis tenure you are mentioning brand new cars for operations for vigilante. How old are you?

Mention the achievements it shouldn’t be difficult. I know Obiano has performed in Anambra ask me his achievements I will mention them immediately why is it hard for you to do for Peter Obi? Because their is nothing except propaganda believed by gullible fools like you
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2019
nwaguy01:

oga ahno dy make silly noise...okpo...
Obi is a hero in anambra...
All d anambrarian knowx dt.
U can keep arguing with ur ancestorx..mtchew
As expected this one has diverted. The same hero Obiano thrashed down to his polling unit during the last governorship election? Olodo
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Propsvilla(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2019
Fixitgood:

People don dey flock Lagos before dem born jagaban.
No Insecurity in the North really gave Lagos an Advantage.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

A church pastor

House on the rock

They are all fake

They love corruption
You are a funky fellow. Any one whose view doesn't tally with yours is corrupt and fake. You need to get wiser this dude
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by femi1886(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2019
I really do not like to comment on matters that dwell on men of God but I would in this case. we are enjoined to know men by their works, over the years i have followed a few and can tell you for a knowing that the House on the rock pastor in question is legit and very interested in the progress of Nigeria. In his wisdom which is evident to all he recommends Peter Obi again based on his evident works both as a business man and a public servant shikena. May God grant us all wisdom to make the right decisions and be builders of the nation Nigeria. Hate, nepotism, bigotry and the likes has never been known to produce positive outcomes. Let’s build this nation please
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Propsvilla:

Probably you have not travelled outside of South West and you are here judging a Governor in Anambra a place you have never been all your Life. Are you Ok. Since you want to know what he has done here is a tip of his accomplishment
1. Through Anids Peter Obi renovated, built and completed about 6 primary and 3 secondary school In Anambra.
2 .Peter Obi started and completed several Road networks in Anambra among them are Igbo-Ukwu Akokwa Road, Awka-Agulu Road and the list continues
I can't just State all here and one good thing is at the end he has a lot of money saved for Anambra State.
So these are the achievements after 8 years? Most of you don’t have shame. So what happened to the monies he saved since Obiano denied them?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Joyrise: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74714845:
RESPECT ALL MEN OF GOD PLEASE.

So Says the Holy Book.

Men of God indeed will not use the Altar of God for politics. Once u use that altar to show support in any way, u are not worthy to be seen as a man of God.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by bot101(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

What an idiot! What did Peter Obi do in “your nnewi” since you claim to come from there?
What was the level of security in Anambra during Obis tenure you are mentioning brand new cars for operations for vigilante. How old are you?

Mention the achievements it shouldn’t be difficult. I know Obiano has performed in Anambra ask me his achievements I will mention them immediately why is it hard for you to do for Peter Obi? Because their is nothing except propaganda believed by gullible fools like you

Lol. I already mentioned two, but you are still living in denial, so let me add more to your pain.

You do realize that it's courtesy of Peter Obi that Sabmiller, one of the world's biggest brewery is currently in Anambra, or that its courtesy of him that you f*cktards today can argue shamelessly that Innoson is not a vehicle manufacturer despite every reasonable pointer indicating otherwise?? That's four now. Let me salt it further by letting you know that Anambra today has the best road network in the whole of Nigeria courtesy of this man, eh? The road from GUO park in Lagos to my father's house in Nnewichi is completely tarred with excellent drainage f*cktard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) / Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.