Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,489 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too (29485 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Propsvilla(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

So these are the achievements after 8 years? Most of you don’t have shame. So what happened to the monies he saved since Obiano denied them?
Oga if you are interested in Anambra enter go down to Anambra for fact finding mission.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2019
bot101:

Lol. I already mentioned two, but you are still living in denial, so let me add more to your pain.

You do realize that it's courtesy of Peter Obi that Sabmiller, one of the world's biggest brewery is currently in Anambra, or that its courtesy of him that you f*cktards today can argue shamelessly that Innoson is not a vehicle manufacturer despite every reasonable pointer indicating otherwise?? That's four now.
You mentioned security which is false and what else?
Yes he attracted sabmiller to Anambra, the only company he attracted in 8 years and that’s even because he owns shares in the company. Innoson was existing before Obi became governor.
According to NBS Poverty grew in Anambra during peter Obis tenure as governor so that says everything about what he achieved as governor
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Propsvilla:

Oga if you are interested in Anambra enter go down to Anambra for fact finding mission.
I’m typing right now from Anambra so next?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by BluntBoy(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:
Does Adefarasin know that Peter Obi is a staunch member of olumba olumba?
They will tell you what he did wonders in Anambra but can’t mention a single signature project he completed in Anambra after 8 years. Only propaganda

Perhaps Adefarasin is a member of Olumba Olumba too.

Trust these self-acclaimed men of God at your own peril.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by bot101(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

You mentioned security which is false and what else?
Yes he attracted sabmiller to Anambra, the only company he attracted in 8 years and that’s even because he owns shares in the company. Innoson was existing before Obi became governor.
According to NBS Poverty grew in Anambra during peter Obis tenure as governor so that says everything about what he achieved as governor

Oh, I added another one to the list, guess you didn't see it. You should read the post you quoted again. Also, Innoson was only known as an established motorcycle manufacturer and was struggling to breathe as a vehicle manufacturer before Obi ordered 1000 vehicles from his company. Effectively stabilising his vehicle manufacturing business, dead brain.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by BluntBoy(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Endorsement

Buhari is a gonna

Not everyone is gullible.

My father played organ in church for 20 years and is still playing it.

But there is no pastor in this world that can use pastor trick to influence his choice.

Not everyone in churches worship their pastors.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Propsvilla(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

I’m typing right now from Anambra so next?
U mean Anambra in Osogbo
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2019
Propsvilla:

U mean Anambra in Osogbo
I’m typing from Anambra. The irony is when someone outside Anambra is telling me about Anambra
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

Yes mention the things he did that we don’t know?

I am not from Anambra, and I don’t judge base on sentiment, hatred, I judge base on seeing is believing. Have you been to all part of lagos? Ijora badia, costain, Alaba, badagry, etc and see our dirty the apc BIG STATE IS ? Have you been to the so called island and breath the smelling air there??, with the allocations and GDP Lagos have, if since 1999 Tinubu took over Lagos can’t rub shoulders with cairo, Johannesburg, abidjan,then stop talking about Anambra... if apc can’t develop states how can they develop BIG Nigeria, think about it, all the apc states Are underdeveloped, SOWETO FINE PASS THEM

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2019
bot101:

Oh, I added another one to the list, guess you didn't see it. You should read the post you quoted again. Also, Innoson was only known as an established motorcycle manufacturer and was struggling to breathe as a vehicle manufacturer before Obi ordered 1000 vehicles from his company. Effectively stabilising his vehicle manufacturing business, dead brain.
Innoson as a company has been existing before Peter Obi. Keep looking for achievements to give to Obi. Clowns
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by bot101(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

Innoson as a company has been existing before Peter Obi. Keep looking for achievements to give to Obi. Clowns

We both know I'm telling the truth and you are just ranting without purpose. Therefore I'll leave you to it as its seems you gain ecstasy from being scalar.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by adims4sure: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:
They will tell you what he did wonders in Anambra but can’t mention a single signature project he completed in Anambra after 8 years. Only propaganda
shutup osiso borno fowl
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by rapid101(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

Yet you ran away from ogbulafor to Lagos to make ends meet under the state built by jagaban
u re a fool is lagos not in nigeria
Re nigerians not entitled to state any were de like

Get a life bra
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by lionson(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:
Thrash by fake pastor

So if the pastor had said PMB was his friend I hope you still say the same? Nonesense!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

What do you know? Ignorant illiterate

Bloody buffoon. You that is a kekenapep tout is calling an accomplished individual an illiterate. I'm more qualified than the bastard you support as president. In fact I'm overqualified. You would never be more than a nairaland urchin. Stooppid zombie.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by airsaylongcon: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

Sometimes wonders aren't physical structures. Go and ask what he did in Anambra education for example. Or in their fiscal discipline
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Cantonese: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

Are you a follower of Olumba? You must be, I guess. It takes a witch to know one. If you are not from Anambra do not talk about what you do not know. And if you are from Abambra you must have been away all the Obi years without seeing his very clear achievements there.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
uniqueboi:

Bloody buffoon. You that is a kekenapep tout is calling an accomplished individual an illiterate. I'm more qualified than the bastard you support as president. In fact I'm overqualified. You would never be more than a nairaland urchin. Stooppid zombie.
You need to go back to elementary school then. You are dense in reasoning.. it’s a honest advise
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
Cantonese:

Are you a follower of Olumba? You must be, I guess. It takes a witch to know one. If you are not from Anambra do not talk about what you do not know. And if you are from Abambra you must have been away all the Obi years without seeing his very clear achievements there.
I asked people to mention the legacy projects Peter Obi that some people say he did wonders yet all Peter Obi bots that mentioned me could not say any tangible thing, just the same propaganda. And oh yes I’m from Anambra State and experienced Obis tenure first hand especially in insecurity which I was a victim of. I won’t be asking if I’m not from Anambra. So mention the achievements like I said or shut up
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

You need to go back to elementary school then. You are dense in reasoning.. it’s a honest advise

Hahahahaha. E really enter your blood. Fowl
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
uniqueboi:

Hahahahaha. E really enter your blood. Fowl
Onuku is laughing in pains. My advice is as harmless. Don’t take it personal
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by olaswim: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
We heard you sir
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by olaswim: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Okay na
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

A church pastor
House on the rock
They are all fake
They love corruption
oboy defend your salary,we know say na belle you dey fine
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

Onuku is laughing in pains. My advice is as harmless. Don’t take it personal

Internet fraudster you are very inconsequential. Pls stop mentioning me. I've taken note of your stupidity. You can move on now. Bye bye
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by jayson87: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:

A church pastor

House on the rock

They are all fake

They love corruption
Yet people ike you will go and attend his church organised Experience
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Propsvilla(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
globemoney:

I’m typing from Anambra. The irony is when someone outside Anambra is telling me about Anambra
Oga I am an Anamralian too so what are you talking about
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Commanderinpips: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:
Thrash by fake pastor

Just because he did not support your master at aso rock. You are truly a zombie
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Ayobami7(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
好的
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by lereinter(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
sarrki:
Thrash by fake pastor

buhadevil dog- sarrki

tell me about osinbajo
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Nigerianization(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Shawnnn01:
same way many idiot from the east tag Yoruba afonja

Stereotype is indeed a terrible thing. It's prevalent among folks who have not had the opportunity to live outside their ethnic communities for a long time.

Everybody is unique in their own way whether good or bad. It's ignorance that will make someone to begin to measure a people using the same yardstick.

Whenever I see those myopic name callings, I just waka pass because I know their type.

You my friend, should live above them and give them the best answer for fools.........
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by olajizz01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
post=74705695:

Pained grin below picture to spice up your night grin no be every body in west be Tinubu slave
Hypocrite, but this didn't come out from you in 2015 election,the Yoruba's you people lambasted just because we were not tribal jingoist like you people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.