Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Lady Counters Man Accused Of Rape Claims, Releases Audio Clips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Counters Man Accused Of Rape Claims, Releases Audio Clips (528 Views)

Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Counters Man Accused Of Rape Claims, Releases Audio Clips by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
The furniture seller Micheal Asiwaju who was at the center of a rape allegation today, have been responded to by a friend to one of the accusers.

The furniture seller, Micheal Asiwaju who claimed that his mother died after reading the rape allegation against him.

Read what the lady wrote;

Sweetheart @Asiwaju_limited, I have several voice notes of you crying and begging her to take down the post. I also have one of you admitting to the crime. �

I asked her to record the calls you made. You’re not sleek, you don’t even have it in you to be the least bit smart.

Listen To It HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-counters-man-accused-of-rape-claims-releases-audio-clips/

CC: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Counters Man Accused Of Rape Claims, Releases Audio Clips by blackboy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Have him arrested
Re: Lady Counters Man Accused Of Rape Claims, Releases Audio Clips by Jayslicky: 12:34am On Jan 13, 2019
Bitch release the recordings if u truly have them, instead of making unnecessary rants, money hungry hoes will be ignored

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Counters Man Accused Of Rape Claims, Releases Audio Clips by CreepyBlackpool: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2019
If you don't file charges against him in the next 24hrs, I'll officially declare him innocent sad

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother’ – Lagos Wife Tells Husband / How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.