Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Hey Mods, Give Me Your Honest Thoughts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hey Mods, Give Me Your Honest Thoughts. (205 Views)

What Is Your Honest Opinion Of The Pandora Papers (leaks) / Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? / Mods, What Secretary Of State Said About West, East And North. An EYE Opener! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Mods, Give Me Your Honest Thoughts. by ImperialYoruba: 1:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Do you think Justice Onnoghen will escape perjury?

He already said he forgot to submit accurate information. Thats bad word to use so early.

What would you have said if you were in his position?

I think I would simply have said my accountant manages my assets and investment records and I am unable to make a statement without first reviewing with him on what we filed.

The accountant will keep mouth sealed and invoke non-disclosure under management-client relationship. That way CJ can buy time to tidy up. Responding under pressure will almost end up in a slip.

Mods, dont you agree? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

APC-Led Coalition Joins Conspiracy To Exclude Sowore From Presidential Debate / Prof Niyi Osundare Wrote On CJN And It Is Very Shameful / Remain United To Achieve Victory, Okowa To PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.