Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason (11938 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
wetdick:

coming from an online strong man.
let's leave him be wetdick. It is not safe to argue with the mentally broken.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by ubunja(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
no, it doesnt pain me at all, i never implied you were dumb. All i see is a broken man with vagina envy who doesnt realise that pump and dump gets stale quickly.

Fake confidence, hiding real pain.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
ubunja:

Bro this funmisticqueen is in love with you cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by SOFTDRINK: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
ubunja:
my Ego really frightens you doesn't it?
Ubunja please I will advise you to stop responding to those low budget scumbags who are obviously pained that you're way above their league.

Please,don't stoop so low to mingle with the dregs of the society.

They can shove their wetcunts down the throat of their unfortunatequeen.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by ubunja(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
Ubunja please I will advise you to stop responding to those low budget scumbags who are obviously pained that you're way above their league.

Please,don't stoop so low to mingle with the dregs of the society.

They can shove their wetcunts down the throat of their unfortunatequeen.

mah niggah.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
ubunja:
my Ego really frightens you doesn't it?

You are just a internet internet "bayboy" who doesnt have game in real life

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by ubunja(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

Bro this funmisticqueen is in love with you cheesy
hilarious.
Your moniker though. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by ubunja(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
wetdick:

You are just a internet internet "bayboy" who doesnt have game in real life
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ubunja, you seriously have time. Don't you ever get tired of typing??

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=ubunja post=74863888][/quote]

you still dont get it. hahaha

alpha man on the keyboard, beta in real life

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by ubunja(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ishilove:
Ubunja, you seriously have time. Don't you ever get tired of typing??
Typing is nothing. But writing with the hand is what's tiring.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by ubunja(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
To whom it matters; The next Miseducation, "Don't Respond To Emotional Punches With Physical Punches" will be ready first thing in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by kamtrix(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ubunja are you sure you are a human being ? How have you Learned all these things. Guy, you sabi women even pass women. I hail you. you have no Idea How many male lives you have saved. Also, I'm sure many would be able to point to you as the person who made them confident

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by ubunja(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
kamtrix:
Ubunja are you sure you are a human being ? How have you Learned all these things. Guy, you sabi women even pass women. I hail you. you have no Idea How many male lives you have saved. Also, I'm sure many would be able to point to you as the person who made them confident
what a nice comment on a nice Sunday evening! God bless you for the kind words bro.

Truth will set us all free.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
I've been claiming a wizard but ubunja just humbled me with this nuggets of wisdom.
100%fact

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Deacon_Redpill on the pulpit.

Brethren, lets all rise up to pray for our brother ubunja. That God would continue to protect him and save him from banning by Amatarasha

cool

Service is Over.
We await the next miseducation brother ubunja.
Pls members , lets ensure we come early for the next service.

Usher raymond..!!! pls stay close to d entrance and dont let d@ witch mod enter dis thread.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by ubunja(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Budex40:

Brethren, lets all rise up to pray for our brother ubunja. That God would continue to protect him and save him from banning by Amatarasha

cool

Service is Over.

Usher raymond..!!! pls stay close to d entrance and dont let d@ witch mod enter dis thread.
the shortest service ever. Lmfao

That virgin amatarasha needs to be relieved of that Hymen.

The Miseducations will soon vacate NL and have a home of their own on the internet. We have been outlaws in this space upsetting everyone. That will soon end.

First weekend of next month or mid-next-month there'll be a Final Miseducation explaining the next stage in the Movement. Stay tuned.

10 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by sheDD(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
The last statement cracked me up
Aswear
grin
Ubunja is Brawn Strowman

Monster among men'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by twhy111(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
the shortest service ever. Lmfao

That virgin amatarasha needs to be relieved of that Hymen.

The Miseducations will soon vacate NL and have a home of their own on the internet. We have been outlaws in this space upsetting everyone. That will soon end.

First weekend of next month or mid-next-month there'll be a Final Miseducation explaining the next stage in the Movement. Stay tuned.

Pls mention me when this eventually happens. I'm one of your silent follower of these miseducation.

I wouldn't want to miss a bit of it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by ubunja(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
twhy111:

Pls mention me when this eventually happens. I'm one of your silent follower of these miseducation.

I wouldn't want to miss a bit of it.

Thanks
will definitely do sir

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by CosmicJames(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
ubunja:
it pains you that what I write is a wonder to people doesn't it.

How about linking to the books, quora, Reddit, and YouTubes that present the Short Break-Up as I did...
Pepper them bro.
I dey ur back on this one

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Adonko(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ubunja my man anyday anytime..

The truth is bitter this guy is damn good, reading all your write up have totally changed my orientation towards ladies.

A real eye opener.

Weldone bro

Haters abeg make una shift this guy pass una cos he is dugged and rugged no matter the hate thrown at him he still stands tall .

Cuddles bro!

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
ubunja:

statements like :"I'll ask Joyce first!" and "Time for me to go, Sheila doesn't want me to stay out this late!" or "Happy wife happy life" blah blah blah.

There are cases I use those lines to give them the illusion of power. I make sure I say it to their hearings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by NEODON(m): 4:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Ubunja the real game changer..thumbs up cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by blinking001(m): 6:34am On Sep 18, 2019
ubunja:
That Lil' Break-Up She Initiated For No Reason

PROLOGUE.
Short Break-Ups: those brief periods when a woman just ups and leaves for reasons best known to herself that she'll never care to explain. and spend weeks and months out of the picture, only to resurface again willing to continue where you two left things off.

those short break-ups, they are not inevitable storms in Paradise, the woman is manipulating the weather....

1. THE SHORT BREAKUP AS A WOMAN'S WAY OF MAKING HERSELF IRREPLACEABLE.

When: usually at the early stages of the relationship.

after countless days and almost superhuman effort wooing her, a guy relaxes when the girl finally agrees to be his GF. however, as the guy settles down to enjoy the fruits of his labour, the new GF's real work has just begun... the guy who just won her heart has a car, a job and a nice place: everything a man needs to be happy; or to get another girl. for survival And longevity, the new GF's mission now is to blind the guy to that reality by becoming the man's sole Source of Happiness and by making herself Irreplaceable.

but how? she's broke, she's not a 10 lookswise and she's not the sweetest pussy in the land. how does she make herself priceless to a man who has everything and irreplaceable to a man who has options? (he indeed can get another girl. He has options) : by taking matters into her own hands and engineering a storm that will break her man and subdue him unto her.

In nature, when the Lioness hunts, she first isolates her prey from the herd. alone, exposed, and vulnerable the animal becomes an easy kill. likewise, before breaking her man, the woman separates him from the "Herd".

How??
by acting CLINGY , like she wants the man all to herself. that's how a woman separates a man from the herd. friends And family are that herd. and so it begins, the Man's friends who're single the woman pushes away by complaining:" but you cant continue hanging out with your single friends, you don't have anything in common anymore.you now have me!”. My guy does those words sound familiar? Mhhmm?

Next her complaints are against those friends of his who are dating: "Your friends' GFs all hate me. maybe its because im a new comer...sniff sniff!" *insert fake tears here* and poof!!! the guy vanishes from his circle of friends. He figures he owes his allegiance to this woman he met barely a few months ago and in walking away from friendships that have lasted his whole life he feels he's doing his duty to his woman.

Lastly the man is seperated from his family. His visits to his family become few and far between. a combination of :"Your mother hates me" and"Your sisters are jealous of me"; from his woman now keeps him away.

the dumb love-struck puppy of a man is now separated from the herd. Whats-more, he doesn't immediately feel the absence of friends And family because the new GF is overdosing him with attention, love and sex. and so, inevitably, his life starts revolving around 1 person: the new GF. his WhatsApp profile now feature her pics with the words :" She' My Everything" blah blah blah. His money and resources only feel good to have as long as they are spent on his woman.

But then when friends and family have been cut off and the guy become fully separated from all who care about
him, totally dependent on the woman for everything from friendship and advice to sex, comfort and solidarity - when the prey has been fully separated from the herd - the Lioness finally orchestrates her Power Move and goes in for the kill. She strikes!!!

Suddenly, from nowhere, without warning, without explanation or any wrong-doing on the man's part, the GF throws a fit, moves out and withdraws her love. it happens so fast and at the highest sweetest point of euphoria when the guy is the most drunk in love and The most confident in her love... he's left dazed and lost in this darkest hour of confusion and mind fvcks. he has
pushed friends and family away, now pride and ego forbid him from reaching out for help and insight. he's in mental and emotional anguish and cant think straight. the once independent carefree bachelor finds he cant live without some woman who didn't even exist in his life a few months ago. his good life suddenly has no meaning. His money and resources no pleasure. he has been manipulated into looking to his woman as the source of his happiness. and the moment he fully cut off all friends And family and leaned fully and squarely on her of whom he had declared" She's My Everything", she stepped away, leaving him to fall.

Days of pain and confusion turn to weeks of pain that become unbearable. the poor guy is doing everything in his power to get his GF back. He begs and begs and begs through messages relayed via her friends, calls and messages. he apologizes for whatever he did to upset her.

after a long while; she relents and reluctantly forgives him, for whatever he did wrong. its never mentioned. (because it never existed). and every time the guy asks what he did wrong he'll get the sharp answer :"You know what you did" ; and scared to piss off his woman all over again he'll stop asking. The truth is, it was never about Right And Wrong, it was a power move. about Power And Control. moving back into the relationship and back to his man's house, the GF holds all the Power in the relationship now. the man has lowered his own value by begging her back. because in every relationship, THE ONE WHO LOVES LESS HAS MORE POWER AND THE ONE WHO LOVES MORE HAS LESS POWER BECAUSE THE ONE WHO LOVES LESS CAN AFFORD TO WALK AWAY ANYTIME BUT THE ONE WHO LOVES MORE CANT WALK AWAY BECAUSE HE CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE OTHER. from that point onwards, the relationship is on the woman's terms. and the man is forever dealing from a position of weakness. he's a broken man. a tamed stallion. where he was all confidence and command, his new vocabulary consists of weak
statements like :"I'll ask Joyce first!" and "Time for me to go, Sheila doesn't want me to stay out this late!" or "Happy wife happy life" blah blah blah.

the woman has done the impossible. She has made herself Priceless to a man with everything; and Irreplaceable to a man with options.

2. THE SHORT BREAKUP AS A WOMAN'S WAY OF CHEATING WITHOUT CHEATING.

When: usually at a later stage in the relationship

women hate cheating. especially if they really love you. yet sometimes a girl gets offered a dick her pussy cant say No to. or gets introduced to a man her heart cant say
No to. and so the girl does calculations in her head: cheating is an offense, a betrayal, that will cause
incalculable heartache and break all trust forever. on the other hand; she can pull the ultimate stunt: Breakup for a short while to be single and free to indulge... that way
No relationship, No betrayal, No broken trust and No guilty feelings on her part. she calculates breaking your heart through a Breakup is faster and cheaper to correct later than breaking your heart through Cheating. because breakups are not an offense so there is really no bad guy in the equation.

so the girl goes with option B: the Short Break-Up - to free herself briefly to cheat or to explore a possible higher-value relationship. and so; one ordinary sunny day she looks at you and says: "WE NEED TO TAKE A BREAK." words that hit you like a train that just appeared from nowhere. she'll give no reason why nor will she say for how long the break will last. she says "lets take a break" to leave a door open for herself. she's telling you she's going, but not permanently. she'll be back. and wants you on pause not playing on. she has things to do that she cant do while dating you. now, there are 2 things in this world a woman has to be single first to do with a clear conscience knowing she's not hurting any man: being a Nun and being a Whòré. single women make the best nuns and also single women are the biggest
whòrès out there. and being a Whòrè can be a 0 dick affair that's all about trying out a new romance with a better man at your expense, a 1 dick temptation or a fully-fledged multi-dick whòre-phase.

so your girl will walk and for the next weeks or months she'll avoid you, your calls, your friends and your favourite places (so the two of you don't cross paths). while you walk around in a cloud of pain with no relief, she's walking on clouds wishing it doesn't end. She is riding all manner of Dick and doing all manner of shet Or just going out on clean dates with a potential new man...... but all good things will come to an end. She will get her fill of Dick. Or that potential affair with a hottter man will fail to materialize. Either way she must return back to good old waiting you. her status updates on social networks will start conveying nostalgia and
regrets. and you, ever watchful and stalkerish, unable to move on, readily picks up on them, taking the hint your bird is coming back!

she'll start asking your friends how you're doing, if someone's taken her place. Your gullible friends will rush to you with news of how she misses you. unknown to their simple minds they're being played like chess pieces, preparing the way for her. because the minute they deliver the good news you'll drop any girl you may have started chasing and put your house in order. in time, communications will resume, meet-ups, ending with tears of reunion and sweet makeup sex. you are happy your girl is back.she's happy she found you waiting. you'll celebrate the re-union and rekindle the romance; but deep deep deep within her womb gallons of sperm from her sex-capade reside. who knows, maybe a baby is
even in the making.... who knows....and if a baby is indeed in the making guess who gets the fathering duties and costs??

I'll give you 1 guess. just one.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW.

CC:
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini

Wow

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Gmasterp(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2019
ubunja:
That Lil' Break-Up She Initiated For No Reason

PROLOGUE.
Short Break-Ups: those brief periods when a woman just ups and leaves for reasons best known to herself that she'll never care to explain. and spend weeks and months out of the picture, only to resurface again willing to continue where you two left things off.

those short break-ups, they are not inevitable storms in Paradise, the woman is manipulating the weather....

1. THE SHORT BREAKUP AS A WOMAN'S WAY OF MAKING HERSELF IRREPLACEABLE.

When: usually at the early stages of the relationship.

after countless days and almost superhuman effort wooing her, a guy relaxes when the girl finally agrees to be his GF. however, as the guy settles down to enjoy the fruits of his labour, the new GF's real work has just begun... the guy who just won her heart has a car, a job and a nice place: everything a man needs to be happy; or to get another girl. for survival And longevity, the new GF's mission now is to blind the guy to that reality by becoming the man's sole Source of Happiness and by making herself Irreplaceable.

but how? she's broke, she's not a 10 lookswise and she's not the sweetest pussy in the land. how does she make herself priceless to a man who has everything and irreplaceable to a man who has options? (he indeed can get another girl. He has options) : by taking matters into her own hands and engineering a storm that will break her man and subdue him unto her.

In nature, when the Lioness hunts, she first isolates her prey from the herd. alone, exposed, and vulnerable the animal becomes an easy kill. likewise, before breaking her man, the woman separates him from the "Herd".

How??
by acting CLINGY , like she wants the man all to herself. that's how a woman separates a man from the herd. friends And family are that herd. and so it begins, the Man's friends who're single the woman pushes away by complaining:" but you cant continue hanging out with your single friends, you don't have anything in common anymore.you now have me!”. My guy does those words sound familiar? Mhhmm?

Next her complaints are against those friends of his who are dating: "Your friends' GFs all hate me. maybe its because im a new comer...sniff sniff!" *insert fake tears here* and poof!!! the guy vanishes from his circle of friends. He figures he owes his allegiance to this woman he met barely a few months ago and in walking away from friendships that have lasted his whole life he feels he's doing his duty to his woman.

Lastly the man is seperated from his family. His visits to his family become few and far between. a combination of :"Your mother hates me" and"Your sisters are jealous of me"; from his woman now keeps him away.

the dumb love-struck puppy of a man is now separated from the herd. Whats-more, he doesn't immediately feel the absence of friends And family because the new GF is overdosing him with attention, love and sex. and so, inevitably, his life starts revolving around 1 person: the new GF. his WhatsApp profile now feature her pics with the words :" She' My Everything" blah blah blah. His money and resources only feel good to have as long as they are spent on his woman.

But then when friends and family have been cut off and the guy become fully separated from all who care about
him, totally dependent on the woman for everything from friendship and advice to sex, comfort and solidarity - when the prey has been fully separated from the herd - the Lioness finally orchestrates her Power Move and goes in for the kill. She strikes!!!

Suddenly, from nowhere, without warning, without explanation or any wrong-doing on the man's part, the GF throws a fit, moves out and withdraws her love. it happens so fast and at the highest sweetest point of euphoria when the guy is the most drunk in love and The most confident in her love... he's left dazed and lost in this darkest hour of confusion and mind fvcks. he has
pushed friends and family away, now pride and ego forbid him from reaching out for help and insight. he's in mental and emotional anguish and cant think straight. the once independent carefree bachelor finds he cant live without some woman who didn't even exist in his life a few months ago. his good life suddenly has no meaning. His money and resources no pleasure. he has been manipulated into looking to his woman as the source of his happiness. and the moment he fully cut off all friends And family and leaned fully and squarely on her of whom he had declared" She's My Everything", she stepped away, leaving him to fall.

Days of pain and confusion turn to weeks of pain that become unbearable. the poor guy is doing everything in his power to get his GF back. He begs and begs and begs through messages relayed via her friends, calls and messages. he apologizes for whatever he did to upset her.

after a long while; she relents and reluctantly forgives him, for whatever he did wrong. its never mentioned. (because it never existed). and every time the guy asks what he did wrong he'll get the sharp answer :"You know what you did" ; and scared to piss off his woman all over again he'll stop asking. The truth is, it was never about Right And Wrong, it was a power move. about Power And Control. moving back into the relationship and back to his man's house, the GF holds all the Power in the relationship now. the man has lowered his own value by begging her back. because in every relationship, THE ONE WHO LOVES LESS HAS MORE POWER AND THE ONE WHO LOVES MORE HAS LESS POWER BECAUSE THE ONE WHO LOVES LESS CAN AFFORD TO WALK AWAY ANYTIME BUT THE ONE WHO LOVES MORE CANT WALK AWAY BECAUSE HE CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE OTHER. from that point onwards, the relationship is on the woman's terms. and the man is forever dealing from a position of weakness. he's a broken man. a tamed stallion. where he was all confidence and command, his new vocabulary consists of weak

the woman has done the impossible. She has made herself Priceless to a man with everything; and Irreplaceable to a man with options.

2. THE SHORT BREAKUP AS A WOMAN'S WAY OF CHEATING WITHOUT CHEATING.

When: usually at a later stage in the relationship

women hate cheating. especially if they really love you. yet sometimes a girl gets offered a dick her pussy cant say No to. or gets introduced to a man her heart cant say
No to. and so the girl does calculations in her head: cheating is an offense, a betrayal, that will cause
incalculable heartache and break all trust forever. on the other hand; she can pull the ultimate stunt: Breakup for a short while to be single and free to indulge... that way
No relationship, No betrayal, No broken trust and No guilty feelings on her part. she calculates breaking your heart through a Breakup is faster and cheaper to correct later than breaking your heart through Cheating. because breakups are not an offense so there is really no bad guy in the equation.

so the girl goes with option B: the Short Break-Up - to free herself briefly to cheat or to explore a possible higher-value relationship. and so; one ordinary sunny day she looks at you and says: "WE NEED TO TAKE A BREAK." words that hit you like a train that just appeared from nowhere. she'll give no reason why nor will she say for how long the break will last. she says "lets take a break" to leave a door open for herself. she's telling you she's going, but not permanently. she'll be back. and wants you on pause not playing on. she has things to do that she cant do while dating you. now, there are 2 things in this world a woman has to be single first to do with a clear conscience knowing she's not hurting any man: being a Nun and being a Whòré. single women make the best nuns and also single women are the biggest
whòrès out there. and being a Whòrè can be a 0 dick affair that's all about trying out a new romance with a better man at your expense, a 1 dick temptation or a fully-fledged multi-dick whòre-phase.

so your girl will walk and for the next weeks or months she'll avoid you, your calls, your friends and your favourite places (so the two of you don't cross paths). while you walk around in a cloud of pain with no relief, she's walking on clouds wishing it doesn't end. She is riding all manner of Dick and doing all manner of shet Or just going out on clean dates with a potential new man...... but all good things will come to an end. She will get her fill of Dick. Or that potential affair with a hottter man will fail to materialize. Either way she must return back to good old waiting you. her status updates on social networks will start conveying nostalgia and
regrets. and you, ever watchful and stalkerish, unable to move on, readily picks up on them, taking the hint your bird is coming back!

she'll start asking your friends how you're doing, if someone's taken her place. Your gullible friends will rush to you with news of how she misses you. unknown to their simple minds they're being played like chess pieces, preparing the way for her. because the minute they deliver the good news you'll drop any girl you may have started chasing and put your house in order. in time, communications will resume, meet-ups, ending with tears of reunion and sweet makeup sex. you are happy your girl is back.she's happy she found you waiting. you'll celebrate the re-union and rekindle the romance; but deep deep deep within her womb gallons of sperm from her sex-capade reside. who knows, maybe a baby is
even in the making.... who knows....and if a baby is indeed in the making guess who gets the fathering duties and costs??

I'll give you 1 guess. just one.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW.

CC:
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini

Just incase you decide to delete it in the future this is my copy.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Santinho: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how you reason and come out with pills like this to educate and unravel hidden facts and truth to Guys and the society at large.
You are a great G Ubunja. I will make sure that my friends read these pills.

Much respect Amigo �

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by heniford2: 2:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Boss u are baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Digmygold: 5:38am On Dec 28, 2019

cool

Service is Over.

My major prayer be say make Baba God dash your daughters and grand daughters men with the exact mean mentality of Ubunja. Amen. Can you say amen too bro?

I'm waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by ubunja(m): 5:42am On Dec 28, 2019
When someone calls you insignificant yet dedicates his life to trolling your threads. Atleast you Keep the threads alive...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason by Digmygold: 5:44am On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
Typing is nothing. But writing with the hand is what's tiring.

Old papa so you actually are so jobless you write your recycled crap in ink first. Metusselah generation spotted.

After dodging child support you are still living in abject poverty and vile. Is our God not a God of wonders? Hahahahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship. / Nigerian lady shows off her bare breast in a fishnet top (Video) / "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.