Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? (8393 Views)

The Righteousness Of A Man Who Has Fallen Shall Not Be Remembered. / HISTORY: Who Still Remembered Prophet Eddie, That Was Beheaded Bakassi Boys. / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by livelymatilda22: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Jmaine oya come and boast how you will be remembered for being a nairaland billionaire and feeding me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by jmaine: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Jmaine oya come and boast how you will be remembered for being a nairaland billionaire and feeding me.

You are clearly a jobless kid exposing himself to ridicule... cheesy
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by livelymatilda22: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

You are clearly a jobless kid exposing himself to ridicule... cheesy
Why complain if you can't get me a job? This tells you how bad 16 years of your Pdp was... You are pretending to be smiling but obviously pained
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by jmaine: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Why complain if you can't get me a job? This tells you how bad 16 years of your Pdp was...

I should get you a job.? . No wonder you were labeled a lazy Youts by the lifeless Daura General..
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by livelymatilda22: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

I should get you a job.? . No wonder you were labeled a lazy Youts by the lifeless Daura General..
Could you have gotten me a job when you don't have one yourself? Continue fooling yourself all over nairaland... Las lass you go wise
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by columbus007(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
MiaB:
I don't get you
the internet is a spirit i repeat.
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by jmaine: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Could you have gotten me a job when you don't have one yourself? Continue fooling yourself all over nairaland... Las lass you go wise

Imagine the stupidity in saying i should get a whole grown arzz man like you a job. Do i look like i sired you ?

You are the fellow fooling himself while being jobless.
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by livelymatilda22: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Imagine the stupidity in saying i should get a whole grown arzz man like you a job. Do i look like i sired you ?

You are the fellow fooling himself while being jobless.

You are dodging my question foolishly.... How can a hungry and jobless soul like you get me a job when you don't have one?
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by jmaine: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You are dodging my question foolishly.... How can a hungry and jobless soul like you get me a job when you don't have one?

I have a job.. Do you have one ? Lazy Nigerian Yout
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by Flattino(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
MiaB:
The reality dawned on you that we'll all die one day
Happy birthday undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by livelymatilda22: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

I have a job.. Do you have one ? Lazy Nigerian Yout
So your #10 per post is what you refer to as a Job? Well, it fits you.. Continue..
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by jmaine: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

So your #10 per post is what you refer to as a Job? Well, it fits you.. Continue..

Coming from a brain dead zombie is quite rich.
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
My future kids are my legacy and they will remember their mama. That alone is enough for me. Family is everything.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by livelymatilda22: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

#10 per post hungry hold man... I must have helped you fetch #100 today... It is your lucky day..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by livelymatilda22: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

#10 per post hungry and brainless old man... I must have helped you fetch #100 today... It is your lucky day..
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by jmaine: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

#10 per post hungry and brainless old man... I must have helped you fetch #100 today... It is your lucky day..

Am sure you earn way lesser than that daily as a jobless soul which makes your case particularly sad grin.
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by livelymatilda22: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Am sure you earn way lesser than that daily as a jobless soul which makes your case particularly sad grin.
What are you talking about you hamit? Calm down and make your useless posts more comprehensive..
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by jmaine: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

What are you talking about you hamit? Calm down and make your useless posts more comprehensive..

One of the reasons why ASUU is on strike to ensure dumb arzzzes like get you quality education for cheap ?
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by livelymatilda22: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

One of the reasons why ASUU is on strike to ensure dumb arzzzes like get you quality education for cheap ?
Glad you admitted to being and hermit..Shamless hungry old man
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by jmaine: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Glad you admitted to being and hermit..Shamless hungry old man

You think i care about what an e-maggot like you calls me...LOlz..... grin grin grin grin

Sunday is boring and am using you to catch fun..let us continue abeg... kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by livelymatilda22: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

You think i care about what an e-maggot like you calls me...LOlz..... grin grin grin grin

Sunday is boring and am using you to catch fun..let us continue abeg... kiss kiss
I know Sunday is boring like every other days to you... I just want to make you feel like human being today... Being rejected and isolated is not what you wished for... But you have to pay for it for being a rapist.. I wish you have learnt your lessons. I doubt
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by christlux(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
14teenK:
I want to be remembered as the most powerful man in Nigeria, a man of action.
Na for mouth?
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by 14teenK: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
christlux:
Na for mouth?
grin grin yes because the mouth is powerful

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by Ayobami7(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
阮德英国加
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by adeiza4u(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
EternalBeing:
It's so amazing to have this consciousness called Life. At naming ceremonies, I often hear the Alfa or Pastor anchoring the program pray that "everyone here shall have Children" and enthusiastic chorus "Amen!" follows. At house warming, I hear prayers like "everyone here shall build house", "Amen!".

At car dedication, I hear "your own cars are on the way", "Amen!" But let's face the truth, will everybody buy car, build house, marry or have children? Surely, not everybody would experience these things but everybody would surely die. Death is the only thing we shall all experience.

So, between the day you are born and the day you die, you have an opportunity to either impact the world better than you met it or to cause more havoc than you met.

Today, we know how Don Moen, Bill Gates, Jack Ma, D. K. Oukoya, Dangote, Tony O. Elumelu, Seun Osewa, Linda Ikeji, Mohamadu Buhari, Wale Adenuga, etc. shall be remembered. I want to be remembered as one that is a great blessing to human spirituality. How do you, yes, how do you want to be remembered when you are gone? When you say it, the activation energy is released and the Universe is faithful to help you bring it to reality; Proverbs 23:7.

This is an opportunity for you to declare it into reality. If you cannot conceive it, you cannot receive it. If you cannot profess it, you cannot possess it.
Thank you sir. I want to be remembered as a Godly, Holy Spirit filled, Powerful, and wealthy Evangelist like Billy Graham! God help me please.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by nomenclature(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
If i die,make una write for my grave say i try
#erigga
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by Fidelismaria: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
I want to be remembered as the one who destroyed/separated/the stupid entity called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by salt1: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
I'm enthusiastic about literacy.
I want to be remembered as one who encouraged youth to read and write

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by Emmanuelempire(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
EternalBeing:

grin Yes na! You are the one keeping it na, if it's not useful for you, you know what to do. tongue

No worry for i understand lol.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by IamLucy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
PennywysCares:
One hymn that thrills my heart.

Fading away like stars of the morning losing its light in a glorious sun, thus would we pass from the earth and its tolling, but only remember by what we have done
Only remembered,
Only remembered by what we have done
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling
Re: How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? by IamLucy(f): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
CreepyBlackpoool:
I want to be remembered as the greatest evangelist of the church of the flying spaghetti monster smiley
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Of The Messiah? / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam / Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.