Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. (6676 Views)

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by jarkbauer: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
nurey:

So you don turn magician. I am not talking about DIY too.

Your theory makes sense for some aspect of engineering but not all.

it has worked for me alot.
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by nurey(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
jarkbauer:

it has worked for me alot.

I don't doubt that
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by Powerexpert: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2019
They are nice points. My serpentine belt for Toyota corolla 2006 cut and took it to kazeem to fix, he was not having the belt number, I called gazzuzz but was in a party and unavailable na so I sharpaly check online and told him what to buy.

Not long after replacing the belt, the adjuster bolt broke and the engine had to be lifted though I had seen videos of removing the bolt without lifting the engine with crane but there was not tools for that.

Later scanned vehicle myself and saw that the cylinder 4 misfire was detected so I asked him to service all nozzle. Though I had complained initially to another kazeem of high fuel consumption of which air flowmeter was changed though I was not around to supervise, I sent someone. The fuel consumption did not reduce with this change.

After all was done as regards the misfire, Oxygen (A/F) Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 1 Sensor 1) error popped up after scanning and the latest kazeem said he has checked and it's okay. That the light would go though he's still of the opinion that probably the air flowmeter gotten was fake.

I'm at this junction managing the petrol sipping machine until I get im time. Though I'm reasoning changing the air flowmeter and the 02 sensor.

NB:radautoworks if I wan get am por original air flowmeter & 02 how much fa?
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2019
I think it was a little tongue in cheek grin

I think this is great for those on a budget with minor to mid-grade problems but be careful not to be penny wise and pound foolish!

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by 9icetoo(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2019
3kay945:

I wont mind hearing the timing chain story boss. cool

You made good comment up there. Though, there are many stuff car owners can do themselves if equipped with relevant tools and information.
At least, servicing and changing of plugs on some vehicles are easy especially some Toyota and rav4 etc.

Trust me, some people still mess up something as easy as topping off engine oil and water in a car.
I know two people who have ruined their engines performing these two activities. One had his engine burn and the other engine suffered overheat and seized engine.

2 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by banky3w(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
This year is going to be very interesting. 14th of January and we're here already.... Diportivo, Abeg stock that shampagneh(champagne) plenty oh. We go need am.

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Powerexpert:

NB:radautoworks if I wan get am por original air flowmeter & 02 how much fa?

My bredda no run o.
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=OXY&partNumber=234-4233 N48,650 e dey

Tomorrow for flow meter
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by Powerexpert: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ahhh! I need to re-anoint this sensor o make e hear word.

Sipping zobo for the flow meter.

radautoworks:

My bredda no run o.
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=OXY&partNumber=234-4233 N48,650 e dey

Tomorrow for flow meter

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 1:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Powerexpert:
Ahhh! I need to re-anoint this sensor o make e hear word.

Sipping zobo for the flow meter.

What did I say? angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by OPUSDEI1(m): 2:17am On Jan 15, 2019
Personally I prefer dealing with customers that have some knowledge of their cars, it makes my work easier.

With an increased knowledge of cars, car owners will be more conscious of the state of their cars, translating to more patronage of technicians for preventive maintenance, so I think.

For those who want to teach Kazeem work after watching YouTube, ensure that either you or Kazeem has and can make use of a professional scan tool unless your vehicle MY is over 14 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by Kashif(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2019
YouTube now certifies techs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2019
jarkbauer:
1. Push your car complaints to car talk, copy all known mechanics.
2. Get confused and tutored by their language and suggestions but get the technical name for your complaints and parts needed.
3. Open google, type in the technical name for your complaints.
4. Look at 5 or more YouTube Videos about the solution to your car problems.
5. Download the 'most professional' Video and watch again and again
6. Download the Repair bulletin.
7. Buy Original parts even your Kazeem will say Oga na follow come you buy ooo.
8. Call your Kazeem.
9. Get a day off work to stay with your kazeem
10. Buy 2 bottles of Orijin(motivation to obey your annoying commands)
11.Proceed to your Kazeem, CALMLY tell him how you want your problems solved.
12. Pray you dont need a scan tool to finish the work.

13. Call gazzuzz when problems arise

14. Pay Gazzuzz for technical support

[img]http://etimesafrica.files./2016/11/wp-1479757731776.jpg[/img]

Fixed it grin

3 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by jarkbauer: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2019
This things work well.

Some few months ago I wanted to overhaul my suspension. From gazzuzz posts I know he charges 10k suspension diagnosis. And 15k or more for suspension installation.
I called a kazeem he removed my tires and wrote all I needed to buy. I bought original shocks bushings linkage etc.
I watched YouTube on suspension diagnosis and complication that may arise from installation and how to prevent them.

The kazeem Installed all of them and I paid him 10K.

I didn't allow him do a shoddy job. Infact the guy tire for me.

Truth is for less technical jobs you can use your kazeem. But for more complicated jobs. Na dem we go dey rush.

More than 6 months now no phiim.

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by suco01(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I saw the comment. If I start to list the things I have seen in my line of work as regards wrong engine ecu's, 10pages will not be enough. thank God for this thread, I will rest grin

Rest ke. Boss i dey come with my own question very soon. Be ready for me
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by adanny01(m): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I'm sorry sir, it was 50k and this is the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4956645/how-gazzuzz-charged-me

That thread should not have been closed. Is there a chance it will reopen?

I couldn't wait to finish 2 paragraphs before hitting "quote" but got a shocker "Topic locked". Thought it was something i pressed, press back button on my phone then quote again before i realised what has happened.

2 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by adanny01(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
airex:
Whatever. I'm glad the guy got it fixed for less.

One barbershop cuts hair N200, another cuts same hair N500 and gets up to 1k. This is not even home service. Heck, you could cut your own hair with a N20 razor blade or a N100 shaving stick.

Its was his choice, why the name calling if he could not afford to do it Gazzuzz way.

3 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
adanny01:

I couldn't wait to finish 2 paragraphs before hitting "quote" but got a shocker "Topic locked". Thought it was something i pressed, press back button on my phone then quote again before i realised what has happened.

you want the guy to commit suicide? Since that day he has refused to come back, Instincts tell me he is the one here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4962195/police-rescue-man-jumping-into

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
jarkbauer:
This things work well.

Some few months ago I wanted to overhaul my suspension. From gazzuzz posts I know he charges 10k suspension diagnosis. And 15k or more for suspension installation.
I called a kazeem he removed my tires and wrote all I needed to buy. I bought original shocks bushings linkage etc.
I watched YouTube on suspension diagnosis and complication that may arise from installation and how to prevent them.

Truth is for less technical jobs you can use your kazeem. But for more complicated jobs. Na dem we go dey rush.

You do know we'd have charged you the same price and you'd have had a warranty right? Diagnosis 2.5k or free with repair and shocks labor about 7.5-10k lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by jarkbauer: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
radautoworks:

You do know we'd have charged you the same price and you'd have had a warranty right? Diagnosis 2.5k or free with repair and shocks labor about 7.5-10k lol.

One, You are too far for me. And you cant collect 10k for fixing 4 shocks and bushings and linkage.
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by livewithpurpose: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good Evening everyone. Please my Honda Civic wasn't starting, the mechanic fixed a new fuel pump and filter, serviced the injector and it was working fine. But I noticed after a while and when I put the AC on, it drags. I also can't accelerate past 2000 RPM. Please what could be the problem?

I've attached a photo of the diagnostic report I did two weeks ago.

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
livewithpurpose:
Good Evening everyone. Please my Honda Civic wasn't starting, the mechanic fixed a new fuel pump and filter, serviced the injector and it was working fine. But I noticed after a while and when I put the AC on, it drags. I also can't accelerate past 2000 RPM. Please what could be the problem?

Oga, your transmission don kaput.
grin

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by oluwaseunla(m): 6:16am On Jan 16, 2019
livewithpurpose:

I hope that scan result is after the issue started. Fix that TPS issue, car should come out of limp mode.

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by dru23(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2019
radautoworks:

@ radautoworks do you have oil filter for this car Skoda octavia 2008.. It is for client of mine .. The car is a European brand. Plz get back to me for cost.. It has to be full synthethic oil filter thanks in advance
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by dru23(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
jarkbauer:
This things work well.

Smart man... hope the rest are listening and learning.. I did similar thing and I saved a bundle

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
dru23:

@ radautoworks do you have oil filter for this car Skoda octavia 2008.. It is for client of mine .. The car is a European brand. Plz get back to me for cost.. It has to be full synthethic oil filter thanks in advance

Sorry no. As an American company we only have American spec parts
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
jarkbauer:

One, You are too far for me. And you cant collect 10k for fixing 4 shocks and bushings and linkage.

You're right. With bushings and linkage it would have been more like N18-24k depending on the car
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by fuckboys: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
adanny01:

Go around Auto/car-talk section and see if you can find just one thread that's about Nairalanders telling gazzuzz the truth, No you won't. Then go around Auto/car-talk section again and look for threads singing his praises, of cos you'd see dozens.

Of cos we all know dozens have been created against him and they disappear into thin air, but the ones created for him still remains for all to see

Now what does this tell you about Auto/car-talk section?

3 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by livewithpurpose: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
oluwaseunla:

I hope that scan result is after the issue started. Fix that TPS issue, car should come out of limp mode.
I've been reading up online and it seems to be pointing to the TPS and Air Filter. My mechanic showed me the air filter and it is terribly dirty.

Though today I turned it on this morning to warm up the engine and it went past 2000 rpm. Hopefully my mechanic is able to sort it out on Saturday.
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by dru23(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
radautoworks:

Sorry no. As an American company we only have American spec parts

The oil filter is actually for a customer that bought oil from me .. I though as much u might not have it ..I just want to try my luck. Thanks
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by adanny01(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
fuckboys:
Go around Auto/car-talk section and see if you can find just one thread that's about Nairalanders telling gazzuzz the truth, No you won't. Then go around Auto/car-talk section again and look for threads singing his praises, of cos you'd see dozens.

Of cos we all know dozens have been created against him and they disappear into thin air, but the ones created for him still remains for all to see

Now what does this tell you about Auto/car-talk section?

Search the whole NL, ask outside NL, am sure you will not find one person who was scammed by Gazzuzz.

Your issues with him is obviously his price. On that, this analogy will suffice. Ashawo for Wuse II charges 20k per night, drive down to Utako, same class of ashawo charges 5k for same service. Is the Wuse ashawo a scammer? Do you know how much of the 20k she spends to set up business in Wuse? For all we know, they both could be taking home same amount even with the wide difference their customer pays.

Before you label someone a scammer, he must have fraudulently obtained something from you. Show us the scam Gazzuzz commited and i will delete my NL account in shame.

3 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by thebigkendo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
adanny01:

Search the whole NL, ask outside NL, am sure you will not find one person who was scammed by Gazzuzz.

Your issues with him is obviously his price. On that, this analogy will suffice. Ashawo for Wuse II charges 20k per night, drive down to Utako, same class of ashawo charges 5k for same service. Is the Wuse ashawo a scammer? Do you know how much of the 20k she spends to set up business in Wuse? For all we know, they both could be taking home same amount even with the wide difference their customer pays.

Before you label someone a scammer, he must have fraudulently obtained something from you. Show us the scam Gazzuzz commited and i will delete my NL account in shame.

Bros no need stating the obvious.. "They" will say you either Gazzuzz alternate moniker or his A-s-s kisser

2 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by Readonee35L(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
adanny01:

As you know all this ashawo pricing for abuja.
I they fear you grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Filling Of Car Gas / Awesome Reasons You Should Buy A Bmw In Nigeria / Why Is My Honda City Revving Itself.help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.