Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. (6671 Views)

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by adanny01(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Readonee35L:

As you know all this ashawo pricing for abuja.
I they fear you grin

Just an analogy bro.

Ashawo na service provider too.

2 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 1:20am On Jan 17, 2019
Readonee35L:

As you know all this ashawo pricing for abuja.
I they fear you grin

shocked grin cool

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by jarkbauer: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
adanny01:

Search the whole NL, ask outside NL, am sure you will not find one person who was scammed by Gazzuzz.

Your issues with him is obviously his price. On that, this analogy will suffice. Ashawo for Wuse II charges 20k per night, drive down to Utako, same class of ashawo charges 5k for same service. Is the Wuse ashawo a scammer? Do you know how much of the 20k she spends to set up business in Wuse? For all we know, they both could be taking home same amount even with the wide difference their customer pays.

Before you label someone a scammer, he must have fraudulently obtained something from you. Show us the scam Gazzuzz commited and i will delete my NL account in shame.

Truth is this. Gazzuzz is a moderator here on nairaland. He deletes any bad thread about him.

2 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by adanny01(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
jarkbauer:

Truth is this. Gazzuzz is a moderator here on nairaland. He deletes any bad thread about him.

But he kept this one https://www.nairaland.com/4956645/how-gazzuzz-charged-me

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by livewithpurpose: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please what would be the price for a driver side and back engine mount for a Honda Civic 2002?
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
livewithpurpose:
Please what would be the price for a driver side and back engine mount for a Honda Civic 2002?

Is this for me or Gazzuzz?
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by livewithpurpose: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
radautoworks:

Is this for me or Gazzuzz?

You please
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
livewithpurpose:

1.7 or 2.0?
Below is for 2.0l
Rear http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANM&partNumber=9396 1 year 6-10 day N27,830

Front left
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANM&partNumber=9424 1 year 6-10 day N48,096

Front right http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANM&partNumber=9413 1 year IN STOCK N39,139

1.7L
Front left
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANM&partNumber=9016 1 year IN STOCK N39,424

Rear http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANM&partNumber=8973 1 year IN STOCK 6-10 day N23,926

Labor N4,000 each mount
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 7:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Kashif:
YouTube now certifies techs...

Umm.. No lol
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by livewithpurpose: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2019
radautoworks:

1.7 or 2.0?
Below is for 2.0l
Rear http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANM&partNumber=9396 1 year 6-10 day N27,830

Front left
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANM&partNumber=9424 1 year 6-10 day N48,096

Front right http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANM&partNumber=9413 1 year IN STOCK N39,139

1.7L
Front left
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANM&partNumber=9016 1 year IN STOCK N39,424

Rear http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANM&partNumber=8973 1 year IN STOCK 6-10 day N23,926

Labor N4,000 each mount

Where is your location?

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
livewithpurpose:

Where is your location?

Right after second toll gate Lekki. Put any of our company names in Google maps. Rad Auto Works, Carquest, Milex or Mr. Transmission.
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by Kashif(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
radautoworks:

Umm.. No lol

Well, that's what those DIY guys who watch random videos and think they have gone pro are called... undecided

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by radautoworks: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Kashif:

Well, that's what those DIY guys who watch random videos and think they have gone pro are called... undecided

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by DECOtech(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2019
airex:
Don't mind that ripper that calls himself gazzuz. Earlier today a thread was opened against him about how he wanted to rip someone of a whopping 30k.The property became a stolen property because he didn't give him the money. Ole buruku.

You mean the thread that the OP's car was vandalised and he went somewhere and paid 30k to buy his stolen parts back, right? ...yeah, we all saw the thread.

The same you will still go to KFC and buy a tiny portion of cooked rice for 2k and be feeling you are better than those who bought a larger portion from "iya basira" for N200.

2 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by adebobconed(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
airex:
Don't mind that ripper that calls himself gazzuz. Earlier today a thread was opened against him about how he wanted to rip someone of a whopping 30k.The property became a stolen property because he didn't give him the money. Ole buruku.

Wetin be your thing wey he steal, pit am for here make we see na, why you get hate for mind like this .... Gazzuzz of all people.
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by adebobconed(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by airex(m): 6:38am On Mar 16, 2019
DECOtech:

You mean the thread that the OP's car was vandalised and he went somewhere and paid 30k to buy his stolen parts back, right? ...yeah, we all saw the thread.

The same you will still go to KFC and buy a tiny portion of cooked rice for 2k and be feeling you are better than those who bought a larger portion from "iya basira" for N200.
Na only foolish people dey work with that kind of analogy. My own be say I dey happy say d guy get the thing for lesser price.
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by airex(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2019
adebobconed:

Wetin be your thing wey he steal, pit am for here make we see na, why you get hate for mind like this .... Gazzuzz of all people.
Of all people as how? If na god he be for una, make una continue to dey worship am until d day wey he go fall una hands.
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2019
airex:
Of all people as how? If na god he be for una, make una continue to dey worship am until d day wey he go fall una hands.

ya think?

Gazzuzz sometimes cannot meet up with our expectations.... my expectations.... but will that change the way I see him?

lemme ask you, what's the difference between someone who plays football and a footballer?

2 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by adebobconed(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
airex:
Lol.. who talk say na god.... There's something called integrity. When someone has integrity, you don't get to believe any allegation against them until its proven with evidences. I don't know Gazzuzz personally, but I have been following Cartalk for at least 4yrs and I have an idea of the kind of Mech he his. That doesn't mean I know everything about him or think him to be a saint.

People wey don get dealings with am dey come cartalk write am put evidence join, so pple wey they accuse am of thief too suppose put evidence before I go bliv say n thief... Guy this thing na jus common sense na.

3 Likes

Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by airex(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2019
adebobconed:

Lol.. who talk say na god.... There's something called integrity. When someone has integrity, you don't get to believe any allegation against them until its proven with evidences. I don't know Gazzuzz personally, but I have been following Cartalk for at least 4yrs and I have an idea of the kind of Mech he his. That doesn't mean I know everything about him or think him to be a saint.

People wey don get dealings with am dey come cartalk write am put evidence join, so pple wey they accuse am of thief too suppose put evidence before I go bliv say n thief... Guy this thing na jus common sense na.
ok
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by airex(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

ya think?

Gazzuzz sometimes cannot meet up with our expectations.... my expectations.... but will that change the way I see him?

lemme ask you, what's the difference between someone who plays football and a footballer?
ok
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by dicksonadams(m): 6:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Chai nairaland car section...
Re: Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. by jarkbauer: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
My best thread. Gazzuzz. One love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Filling Of Car Gas / Why Is My Honda City Revving Itself.help Pls / How Reliable Are Nissan Pathfinder Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.