Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? (17583 Views)

Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / 4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Darkseid(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2019
tosteMedia:
I get to church late.. to avoid tithes and offering time grin grin
Pastors are wise now, tithes and offerings come last these days.
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2019
People dance like a mad dog when they are high. Are you saying we should start getting drunk and high so we can dance like a mad dog,like we dance in the club. Because person like me na shayo Dey make me dance ohh.
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Because they are meant to be like that in the presence of GOD
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Adakintroy: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2019
Because you are lukewarm. That's why you so happy in the club a mist all you see. Am talking all the immoralities and Giving that you a christian. Note I said you a christain. If you a worldly person the standard will be lowered. But you Christians of this days are funny. You give to god and give to Satan equally. If any man love the world, the love of the father is not in him. Pick a side and be firm.

As for the other girls who don't dance in church. Their. Hearts have giving to the darkness. They cannot serve two masters. Things of the world and it's immorality especially give them greater joy. NOTE I say greater joy. That's means things if God give them less joy.

At a certain stage their heart will not be able to fake it. As sin seek to take control of their whole being more. We can't serve Two masters. They can't either. Many go to church to fulfill all righteousness anyway. Not that their heart is with God.

If your heart is not with God how can you dance for him.
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by OMEGA009(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2019
Cos in church, you can’t do this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by metroid(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2019

Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

People won't dance like mad dogs in church because they know deep down in their that the so called God does not exist

They are being cajoled and persuaded to believe that one imaginary being exist that over see the affair of the universe

Not true
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by williamdeluxe(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2019
i dnt dance in clubs and parties bkux honestly i dnt knw hw to dance..
bt dancin in church is anoda tin entirely 4 me..
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2019
tosteMedia:
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Damybabs: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2019
People who ain't shy and can dance well do dance in church but people who can dance but are shy need alcohol to dance, so! Since ders no shayo in church, Na to dey move from side to side o, that people ain't dancing actively like a "mad dog" don't mean they don appreciate God. People are just different. Tnx
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Anijay1212(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2019
ukaface:
Because we are all hypocrites.
Who are the we? Abeg count me out o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by natanyin: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2019
Holybwoy:
"and David danced like a crazy man before God"
"and David was a man after God's heart"
"and David rolled on the bare floor with his royal robes just to worship God and people thought he was crazy"

These 3 verses from the bible summarizes how God intends for man to worship him.. You guessed right. Like a mad dog!
You'd be amazed how young people dance like mad dogs and channel all their young vibes to dancing Zanku (very energy draining dance not meant for people who haven't had a complete 3 square meal). I do too and it's fun..

But at church, when I begin to dance, people still look at me like "what is wrong with this guy? Is he on drugs? What makes him so happy?
I am not the most righteous but I have learnt to thank God in anyway I can by dancing ridiculously and with all my energy zapped and drained in his presence because it's my only way of saying thank you to him for all his mercies..

Sometimes, I am usually alone and sometimes, I am joined by Old people who appreciates what I am doing.
My fellow young people are either pressing phone, sitting down or gisting.. Some are even looking for the next prey to chyke in church..

Our idea of worship in this generation isn't good enough and we have to begin to take the bull by the Horn if we need to experience the goodness of God..

What can be done to correct this?
TosteMedia Inc

David danced in his house and not in the synagogue as the church was referred to then, check all those who danced in the scriptures you will find out none did it in synagogue or the temple because this places are meant for worship and not dancing. Dancing can be done in your home as much as you want praising God..
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Femziecarlos(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

People won't dance like mad dogs in church because they know deep down in their heart the so called God does not exist

They are being cajoled and persuaded to believe that one imaginary being exist that over see the affair of the universe

When you say God does not exist does these comes to mind?

1. Firmament
2. Galaxy's
3. Living creatures (ALL)

WHERE ALL THESE SCIENCE OR PHILOSOPHY TOO??
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by muewade: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Maybe because they are lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. (2Timothy 3:4.)
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by ukaface(f): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2019
Anijay1212:

Who are the we?
Abeg count me out o...
for denying, I think you are the most hypocritical of us all.
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by dhardline(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2019
The way people interpret scriptures these days is really

disturbing to say the least. Not even considering the fact that

the dance you bring into 'God's house's are dance steps

formulated by worldly men and women. So in your case instead

of the church influencing the world the world now influences the

church. No problem continue dancing.

Romans 12:1-2 KJV
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable a service. [2] And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by sky101: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2019
KingLennon:
Me I still dance in the church though....like this

THAT IS HOW THOSE WHO HAVE UNDERSTANDING DANCE BEFORE THEIR GOD.

CONSIDER DAVID'S STATEMENT IN (2 SAMUEL 6:21) WHEN HE WAS CRITICIZED FOR DANCING WILDLY BEFORE GOD.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Anijay1212(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2019
ukaface:
for denying, I think you are the most hypocritical of us all.
Ukaface today is sunday lets keep it holy. PEACE.
I'm having my breakfast though do come and join me and your diary? It's real fun going through it.
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by ukaface(f): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2019
Anijay1212:

I'm having my breakfast though do come and join me and your diary? It's real fun going through it.
Thanks
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Anijay1212(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=ukaface post=74715884
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Anijay1212(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2019
ukaface:
Thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by blackboy(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2019
Do you act like mad dog in your parents house or presence? In the office there is a way we behave , in class there is a way you behave. Likewise in church. Common sense will tell you how to act. No be say church full a saints but common sense at work. But some churches anyhow dance is allowed
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Iphran6: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2019
I converted my energy use in dancing at the club to dancing in the church since my 300 level in school and i have not regretted anything of it
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by chris31(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Reason is that them no dey high in church
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by HolyTitus(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Look at yew - haven't you answered yourself already ? Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar abi how can you be dancing like a Maddog in the church... Go away jhor.
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Rozaytee: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

People won't dance like mad dogs in church because they know deep down in their heart the so called God does not exist

ode
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by thardex: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
Alleged serial rapist, Asiwaju, has been arrested before for blackmail and rape and his mother has allegedly been dead a long time ago

Check out the full thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b61i3fRfxyA
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by tonyimadu: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Holybwoy:
"and David danced like a crazy man before God"
"and David was a man after God's heart"
"and David rolled on the bare floor with his royal robes just to worship God and people thought he was crazy"

These 3 verses from the bible summarizes how God intends for man to worship him.. You guessed right. Like a mad dog!
You'd be amazed how young people dance like mad dogs and channel all their young vibes to dancing Zanku (very energy draining dance not meant for people who haven't had a complete 3 square meal). I do too and it's fun..

But at church, when I begin to dance, people still look at me like "what is wrong with this guy? Is he on drugs? What makes him so happy?
I am not the most righteous but I have learnt to thank God in anyway I can by dancing ridiculously and with all my energy zapped and drained in his presence because it's my only way of saying thank you to him for all his mercies..

Sometimes, I am usually alone and sometimes, I am joined by Old people who appreciates what I am doing.
My fellow young people are either pressing phone, sitting down or gisting.. Some are even looking for the next prey to chyke in church..

Our idea of worship in this generation isn't good enough and we have to begin to take the bull by the Horn if we need to experience the goodness of God..

What can be done to correct this?
TosteMedia Inc

Answer- the house of God is a place of reverence and calmness not a club.
Yes David dance but not in one single verse were we taught that Christ danced. Who's example do we follow. We learn that Christ sang hhymns.
Loud music is for the club.
Dancing is for praties
The Holy Ghost comes in a still small voice so you can only get its Message in calmness and holy contemplation
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by zyzxx(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
ukaface:
Because we are all hypocrites.
only you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Ayobami7(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
阮德英国加
Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by Timagex(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
tosteMedia:
. You go pay everything in hell cool cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? by OpinionCounts(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Op, so in your right senses you are comparing a club and a party to the church (a sacred house of the almighty God) abi? U want people to dance like mad people in the church but you will be afraid to even breath in the front of a shrine. When Satan start manhandling you now, you will say God is wicked.....continue your jonsing sha, till then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Fly To China As A Witch? / Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / Wole Soyinka Does Not Believe In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.