Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (40935 Views)

Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku / Keyamo: LP ‘Riling Up’ Nigerians Against Judiciary Over Presidential Election / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin buhari is a goner

3 Likes

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Connecticut: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:
So, because Onnoghen is the first Southerner to be CJN in 30 years, he must be allowed to be corrupt and trample on our constitution?

The idiots who called for Kemi Adeosun's head for mere NYSC certificates are the same dunces who want Onnogen who has admitted "to forget" to declare his assets (a bank account that has over $700,000 in it) be left alone.

Now I understand why Sarathief was cleared with the speed of light by this corrupt Justice.

If na because of this case una wan burn Nigeria, please go ahead.
. Wow may God bless you and your family. No weapon fashion against you and your household shall prosper. Intact we have a big problem in this country,had it been Nigeria is a white country I am very sure we are going to be the most racist country in the world. Mike Ezekhome can never see good thing from Buhari govt. Whether you people like it or nor Buhari till 2023.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by topstone4: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin

How come you guys are comfortable with promotion and defense of lies? Don't you feel the quality of your destiny has fallen with this path of destruction you have chosen for your life and those if your children?

3 Likes

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Did she resign?Yes or No

Yes , she did after a whooping 90 days after she was exposed..

1) Has she been arrainged ? Yes or No ?

2) If No ? How did she evade justice ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by crafteck(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:
So, because Onnoghen is the first Southerner to be CJN in 30 years, he must be allowed to be corrupt and trample on our constitution?

The idiots who called for Kemi Adeosun's head for mere NYSC certificates are the same dunces who want Onnogen who has admitted "to forget" to declare his assets (a bank account that has over $700,000 in it) be left alone.

Now I understand why Sarathief was cleared with the speed of light by this corrupt Justice.

I swear i no understand them... Doesn't d judge know person wey they wan burn no de use petrol do cream

2 Likes

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Auladimeji1: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
topstone4:

Buhari simply wants to remove anyone that will not make his rifrigging plan to work and impose his own people.
When Buhari won,Not even your tribe stopped him,so who's the CJN with one vote
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Awoo88: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bubu the lifeless will eventually outdo himself..!!! He will eventually help in destroying himself

3 Likes

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by goodnessme1(f): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
When he started it with kanu's case you people were silent.

Una never see something in zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

My aunt tried sending the money to me to Nigeria through western union but it always get cancelled so i decided to use this dude in USA and agreed he was going to credit me directly to my Naija account after pick up which he agreed and i even told him to take 15% and send the rest. This greedy idiot took everything and blocked me, i still can't believe nobelus would do such to me, money meant for my parents i can't even sleeping with at home again without my dad using words to hurt me and call me demeaning names like" Hungry thief" ur mates are working and you are stealing money your sister is sending to us.

Nobelus you will never go Scott free, never!!!

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.
Real name - Cabral Nobel Atenkhu
His phone number/WhatsApp - +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabra

what do you want Nairalanders to do to him?

if you have proof of his crime report him to the anti fraud unit of the Georgia PD with these details and let them handle it.

2 Likes

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by adedehinbo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
But I don't understand why Igbo's supports anything that has to do with crime,is it because of the hate for pmb or you all are criminals? I don't just understand

5 Likes

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by BillgatesMaigad(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Counsel to the controversial Senator Dino
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Erastuslove: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

My aunt tried sending the money to me to Nigeria through western union but it always get cancelled so i decided to use this dude in USA and agreed he was going to credit me directly to my Naija account after pick up which he agreed and i even told him to take 15% and send the rest. This greedy idiot took everything and blocked me, i still can't believe nobelus would do such to me, money meant for my parents i can't even sleeping with at home again without my dad using words to hurt me and call me demeaning names like" Hungry thief" ur mates are working and you are stealing money your sister is sending to us.

Nobelus you will never go Scott free, never!!!

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.
Real name - Cabral Nobel Atenkhu
His phone number/WhatsApp - +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabra
. The name is Scarry though
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Joystark(f): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:

I don't think what people want is for the money to be forgotten. The whole thing looks like prosecution now. Besides, I think there's a procedure to issues like this. First the matter has to be investigated by the NJC or something and they will be the one to order the CJN to vacate Office.... As they are an umbrella body housing him too.

The President cannot just up and tell him to leave office. What if the man is investigated and found innocent (I know that's unlikely), but what if? By then the order by PMB would have totally tarnished his image. Hand the issue over to the NJC, they nominated him after all.

Democracy exists so that power would not be totally vested in a single body... That's why there are procedures. However, if we are going back to the time where one person is alpha and omega... Just know we are no longer a democratic Nation.

8 Likes

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Auladimeji1: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Yes , she did after a whooping 90 days after she was exposed..
1) Has she been arrainged ? Yes or No ?
2) If No ? How did she evade justice ?
Then The CJN should resign. Case close

1 Like

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by PassingShot(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Please educate me.. Has Kemi Adeosun been prosecuted after admitting guilt a whooping 4 months after she was exposed. ..
But she was relieved of her job. That’s the minimum that should happen to Onnoghen.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Omeokachie: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Madness nor be small.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by 34webers(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Sonoyom(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Did she resign?Yes or No
How long did she take to resign? Was she prosecuted?

Your sincere answers will be appreciated

6 Likes

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Auladimeji1: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
adedehinbo:
But I don't understand why Igbo's supports anything that has to do with crime,is it because of the hate for pmb or you all are criminals? I don't just understand
Majorities of them are criminals, so criminals support crimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
leave matter for Mathias... Nigeria sucks and bleeds..
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by AstralBody: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:

But she was relieved of her job. That’s the minimum that should happen to Onnoghen.

No, she wasn't relieved of her job, she resigned and was given a presidential pass to escape justice.

The ICT minister is still retaining his job as minister despite been exposed.. Any explanations to that ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by madridguy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
You should be crying for always defending corruption.

topstone4:

How come you guys are comfortable with promotion and defense of lies? Don't you feel the quality of your destiny has fallen with this path of destruction you have chosen for your life and those if your children?

1 Like

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Then The CJN should resign. Case close

No he won't.. Case closed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by zombieTRACKER: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:

The earlier it burns... The better for everyone

Everyone to their tents

You can make Buhari your life President.. It doesn't concern me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Auladimeji1: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

No he won't.. Case closed
Who are you, you have no say here
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by 34webers(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
adedehinbo:
I think it is more of the highlighted than the italcised because the highlighted is the reason behind the italicised. A criminal will never like buhari, never. cool

2 Likes

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Who are you, you have no say here

Who the hell is this ? What say do you have ?

The CJN stays... Case closed...

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi / Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.