Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (40942 Views)

Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku / Keyamo: LP ‘Riling Up’ Nigerians Against Judiciary Over Presidential Election / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

So NASS blackmailing Adeosun is the same as Adeosun admitting guilt?

More like saying that policemen torturing a suspect means the suspect is admitting guilt.

Adeosun could decide not to resign even if guilty. You people claim Buhari protected her. Which means she could have continued as minister because nothing go happen last last.

But she resigned because she is not like your typical Nigerian public officer. She realized her cert. was fake and resigned honorably.

More strawman stories... Why did she run from facing justice as an HONORABLE rare Nigerian Public Officer ...

Listen to yourself defend a lady who applied for certificate she knew she wasn't eligible for.. was she expecting an original?

Your argument is DOA... It was a forgery case gone wrong...
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by ImperialYoruba: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
As steeply corrupt as Jonathan administration was, it was very few Yoruba in his cabinet. Today none of them has gone on self-exile because they are clean. They followed ethos of their culture to administer public culture. We say charity begins at home.

T put a twist to what Tinubu said recently....

If you leave one naira on the table...with Yoruba in the room. You will return and one naira will still be on the table.

If you leave one naira on the table....with Ibo in the room. You will return and your naira has moved into his pocket.

This is nothing tribal....its played out every single day in our political landscape. You have popularized "he is our son", and "she is our daughter" as a ethnic umbrella for shielding and protecting criminals from arms of law.

You have ethnicized and domesticated crime as one with Ibo and Ibo is one with it.

Many of you even called for Evans the kidnapper to be freed.

Change your ways. It is no longer business as usual in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Don't mind him.

He is implying that Kemi admitted guilt when the woman never did so.

This is like the magistrate asking Kemi, "How do you plead?"

And Kemi replies "Not guilty, my lord".

But Jmaine starts implying that Kemi is guilty.

Mama says she is not guilty. Jmaine wants to prove it but all he has are insinuations. grin

The guy matter tire me.

In your own view Kemi resigned and chose to Run away HONORABLY....

See defense... Na wao...
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by BluntBoy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

More strawman stories... Why did she run from facing justice as an HONORABLE rare Nigerian Public Officer ...

Listen to yourself defend a lady who applied for certificate she knew she was eligible for..

Your argument is DOA... It was a forgery case gone wrong...

Oga, did she admit guilt as you claimed earlier? Yes or No?

If yes, show us the video or newspaper article that show a recording of Adeosun admitting guilt.

The issue is not whether she is guilty or not. The issue is "Did she admit to any wrongdoing?
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Oga, did she admit guilt as you claimed earlier? Yes or No?

If yes, show us the video or newspaper article that show a recording of Adeosun admitting guilt.

The issue is not whether she is guilty or not. The issue is "Did she admit to any wrongdoing?

Running away from the law is an admission of guilt... Next please...
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by ImperialYoruba: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Don't mind him.

He is implying that Kemi admitted guilt when the woman never did so.

This is like the magistrate asking Kemi, "How do you plead?"

And Kemi replies "Not guilty, my lord".

But Jmaine starts implying that Kemi is guilty.

Mama says she is not guilty. Jmaine wants to prove it but all he has are insinuations. grin

The guy matter tire me.

He knows he is wrong...should never have brought Kemi in here to use as poster. It wont fly.

Yoruba will never defend a criminal if we find one, whether one of us or not. We will never allow our sons and daughters be tarnished when their uprightnes has not in anyway been compromised.

Soludo is not a Yoruba, Ezekwesili is not Yoruba, why do we love them but not NOI? Because they are clean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by ImperialYoruba: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

So Dino is already guilty

Ngozi Iweala is already guilty

Omokri is guilty

Correct?
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

So Dino is already guilty

Ngozi Iweala is already guilty

Omokri is guilty

Correct?

I won't respond to you after the shameful post below.. Every discourse must not be seen through the lens of disgusting tribal slurs.. You aren't more Yoruba than I am

Cheers...

ImperialYoruba:
As steeply corrupt as Jonathan administration was, it was very few Yoruba in his cabinet. Today none of them has gone on self-exile because they are clean. They followed ethos of their culture to administer public culture. We say charity begins at home.

T put a twist to what Tinubu said recently....

If you leave one naira on the table...with Yoruba in the room. You will return and one naira will still be on the table.

If you leave one naira on the table....with Ibo in the room. You will return and your naira has moved into his pocket.

This is nothing tribal....its played out every single day in our political landscape. You have popularized "he is our son", and "she is our daughter" as a ethnic umbrella for shielding and protecting criminals from arms of law.

You have ethnicized and domesticated crime as one with Ibo and Ibo is one with it.

Many of you even called for Evans the kidnapper to be freed.

Change your ways. It is no longer business as usual in Nigeria.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by ImperialYoruba: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

I won't respond to you after the shameful post below.. Every discourse must not be seen through the lens of disgusting tribal slurs.. You aren't more Yoruba than I am

Cheers...

You wouldnt respond because your bias is exposed.

You say Adeosun ran from law and is therefore guilty.

Is your goddess Ngozi Iweala not guilty by running from law?

grin grin
Yeye dey smell!

Bwoi, I need you to claim your ethnicity proudly and stop hiding Yoruba.

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by zoedew: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:
So, because Onnoghen is the first Southerner to be CJN in 30 years, he must be allowed to be corrupt and trample on our constitution?

The idiots who called for Kemi Adeosun's head for mere NYSC certificates are the same dunces who want Onnogen who has admitted "to forget" to declare his assets (a bank account that has over $700,000 in it) be left alone.

Now I understand why Sarathief was cleared with the speed of light by this corrupt Justice.

If na because of this case una wan burn Nigeria, please go ahead.

Not quite. The proper procedure should be followed. That’s the point here!
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

1)Why was she blackmailed for 2 years by the NASS concerning her fraudulent certificate... Isn't that an admission of guilt?

2),So why did she resign?

if adeosun was blackmailed for 2yrs what ransome was she paying to nass ...
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jchioma: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sirjamo:
So, because he's chief judge, he can commit murder and presides over njc to determine if he should be prosecuted for it?

If they want to lock down the courts, they can go ahead, sharia courts will take over

You must be a Yoruba muslim... Zombies are turning this country to a laughing stock and you guys are happy.

OK. Continue.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by princewillzs: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
5thElement:
isn't this the lawyer that looters and thieves and embezzlers of public funds call to represent them whenever they have a case in court?

He is popularly known as "Looters' lawyer". You will hardly see any corruption case that this man without integrity is not involved in defending corruption.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
princewillzs:

He is popularly known as "Looters' lawyer". You will hardly see any corruption case that this man without integrity is not involved in defending corruption.

what a shame.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
jchioma:
The head of the country’s judiciary cannot be prosecuted while in office until he is oust by the National Judicial Council which must take the decision if the judicial officer is found wanting after its investigation brought against any judge.

Zai baba wants to destroy every gain of democracy and zombies are edging him on to his own destruction.
Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Joystark(f): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:

He heads the NJc and as such NJC can’t handle his case.

Secondly, he has owned up to his failure to declare the concerned assets. So, the honorable thing is for him to resign. If he fails to do that, he won’t have the moral uprightness to sit as the head of our judiciary.

Edwin Clark said this, “Buhari has always preferred that one of his kinsmen should be the Chief Justice of Nigeria. CJN Onnoghen has done nothing wrong, you cannot charge him to court because the court lacks jurisdiction to try him. The matter should first got the National Judicial Council, NJC.

I'm not a lawyer, but for everyone to be clamoring for the matter to go through the NJC first, that means that's how it has always been done.

No body is saying he is innocent, what we are saying is, there should be a due process to follow.

Besides Buhari has shown unreserved prejudice towards the average Southerner. You can't blame them for being apprehensive, coupled with the fact that he didn't even approve this man himself, PYO did. People are scared that, he wants to throw this one out and bring his puppet, as usual.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/275201-exclusive-why-finance-minister-kemi-adeosun-is-doing-our-biddings-lawmakers.html

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/07/lawmakers-blackmailing-adeosun-releasing-billions-%E2%80%94-because-they-have-something-her

All these report came up after adeosun resignation, one sided report ..why should i believe nass, 2017 was a year nigeria was battling recession .. adeosun most generous fin. minister to nass ...really grin

(2) In respect of the issue of moneys other than statutory expenditure, no authority shall be given under subsection (1) of this section in excess of the sum appropriated for the purpose concerned.
adeosun cannt grant fund beyond what as been approved in the budget ... she as absolutely no space under the law to pad. whatever she release to the senate is budgeted ...that is just the fact.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
ericsmith:

All these report came up after adeosun resignation, one sided report ..why should i believe nass, 2017 was a year nigeria was battling recession .. adeosun most generous fin. minister to nass ...really grin

(2) In respect of the issue of moneys other than statutory expenditure, no authority shall be given under subsection (1) of this section in excess of the sum appropriated for the purpose concerned.
adeosun cannt grant fund beyond what as been approved in the budget ... she as absolutely no space under the law to pad. whatever she release to the senate is budgeted ...that is just the fact.

Baba go and rest.. You are trying too hard to fail.. Read those links I posted and correct yourself..
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by Lanre0: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
currupt judges of Nigeria
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by mcquin(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Then The CJN should resign. Case close
Has Ganduje resigned? If "No" remain silent.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
e'yeme!!!!.... hmmmm.

When trouble sleep nyanga.. go wake am wetin e dey find.........

Pesido submitted WAEC that was fake.. in 2015 and got(SAN).. lawyers to defend that result..

And it is said that he is fighting Corruption...

Him without sin should cast the first stone..

What a Landmass called Nigeria.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by BluntBoy(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

He knows he is wrong...should never have brought Kemi in here to use as poster. It wont fly.

Yoruba will never defend a criminal if we find one, whether one of us or not. We will never allow our sons and daughters be tarnished when their uprightnes has not in anyway been compromised.

Soludo is not a Yoruba, Ezekwesili is not Yoruba, why do we love them but not NOI? Because they are clean.

Don't mind him.

I think Dora was Igbo too and we loved her.

Yorubas are the most detribalized of the three major ethnic groups.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by BluntBoy(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2019
jmaine:

That is why we need lawyers.

Imagine a world without lawyers, people like you will just be jumping into conclusions like hares. grin

People will just be going to jail anyhow. Court cases will not even be lasting 10 seconds grin
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

That is why we need lawyers.

Imagine a world without lawyers, people like you will just be jumping into conclusions like hares. grin

People will just be going to jail anyhow. Court cases will not even be lasting 10 seconds grin

You are just grand standing.

The crux remains Kemi Adeosun ran away from Justice. She has case of forgery which she must answer to now or in the nearest future.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by BluntBoy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
jmaine:

You are just grand standing.

The crux remains Kemi Adeosun ran away from Justice. She has case of forgery which she must answer to now or in the nearest future.

Oga, your lack of humility is pathetic.

I know when to stop when I have goofed.

But you, in spite of goofing about Adeosun admitting guilt when she hasn't, you are still arguing and trying to play smart.

You are trying to read all sorts of meaning into her activities. An educated person knows that there can be as many interpretation to a single act.

That someone is smiling does not mean they are happy.

As long as Kemi did not admit guilt, the only evidence you can bring against her are speculations.

Many people leave their jobs or go quiet when they get enmeshed in a scandal. It doesn't necessarily mean they are guilty. Some people do it for their family. Some people leave the country and try a new environment.

It is shortsighted to read one meaning into how a person deals with a scandal.

To say someone who has not admitted guilt is guilty because they resigned is the height of idiocy and plain laziness.
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

[s] Oga, your lack of humility is pathetic.

I know when to stop when I have goofed.

But you, in spite of goofing about Adeosun admitting guilt when she hasn't, you are still arguing and trying to play smart.

You are trying to read all sorts of meaning into her activities. An educated person knows that there can be as many interpretation to a single act.

That someone is smiling does not mean they are happy.

As long as Kemi did not admit guilt, the only evidence you can bring against her are speculations.

Many people leave their jobs or go quiet when they get enmeshed in a scandal. It doesn't necessarily mean they are guilty. Some people do it for their family. Some people leave the country and try a new environment.

It is shortsighted to read one meaning into how a person deals with a scandal.

To say someone who has not admitted guilt is guilty because they resigned is the height of idiocy and plain laziness.[/s]

I wonder why you are crying over my mentions. I insist Kemi Adeosun has a case of FORGERY to answer to like all sane humans know and here you are writhing in unsolicited tears...

What is wrong with you?
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by BluntBoy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
jmaine:

I wonder why you are crying over my mentions. I insist Kemi Adeosun has a case of FORGERY to answer to like all sane humans know and here you are writhing in unsolicited tears...

What is wrong with you?

Who filed the case? You?
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

Who filed the case? You?

Was Kemi Adeosun certificate fake? No?
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by BluntBoy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
jmaine:

Was Kemi Adeosun certificate fake? No?
It was fake. What is your point?
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by jmaine: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

It was fake. What is your point?

Did she use the fake document to work as a Nigerian government employee until she was found out? No?
Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by BluntBoy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
jmaine:

Did she use the fake document to work as a Nigerian government employee until she was found out? No?

No. Do you use NYSC certificate to work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senators Reject Tinubu's Request For Military Intervention In Niger / Police Battle Militants In Akwa Ibom As They Attempt To Invade Govt House-Sitipe / Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.