Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! (10377 Views)

Toyota Corolla Vs Lexus ES 330 / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet / Lexus RX 330 Vs Lexus RX 350: What Are Different Points? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by kingreign(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2020
sooperrescue:

When did Toyota introduce abs? Bas, climate control, vanity mirror or cruise control? I said Toyota camry 2019. Lexus LS400 1992 was copying 1983 380 sel. I bought the benz from in 1996 and it was the first car that I drove on cruise control at 200km per hour.

A vanity mirror is the mirror in the sun visor of a car. Hope you know that?
My 1991 Carina II had that.

If it's auto dimming mirror you're talking about, a 97 Camry has it in XLE trim with the installed compass and auto dimming centre mirror.
All Toyota with ABS from 97 had BAS. My highlander 03 had ABS and BAS and EBD.
XLS, XLE or limited trim Toyota has the Auto climate control from 97. You're an authority in cars, you don't need to argue blindly and emotionally with with comments filled with fallacies, but you just did.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 3:37pm On May 02, 2020
kingreign:

If it's auto dimming mirror you're talking about, a 97 Camry has it in XLE trim with the installed compass and auto dimming centre mirror.
XLS, XLE or limited trim Toyota has the Auto climate control from 97. You're an authority in cars, you don't need to argue blindly and emotionally with with comments filled with fallacies, but you just did.

which carina? the one that nearly ended your life by dumping you off the bridge? please! Mercedes Benz - Lexus -Acura stop bringing inferior brands

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
sooperrescue:

When did Toyota introduce abs? Bas, climate control, vanity mirror or cruise control? I said Toyota camry 2019. Lexus LS400 1992 was copying 1983 380 sel. I bought the benz from in 1996 and it was the first car that I drove on cruise control at 200km per hour.

Rest, chief. Stop shifting goalposts and continue towing your Range.

kingreign:

That's the annoying part. He should know better.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by sooperrescue(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Rest, chief. Stop shifting goalposts and continue towing your Range.

That's the annoying part. He should know better.
If you guys know much about the cars and you have been arguing since last year and you could not agree, is it today that you will know the truth? In Ikoyi, years ago, I used to buy a bottle of Heineken for 2k and in Agege, it is sold for 400 naira. Heineken that is chilled with electricity does not taste the same as the Agege Heineken that they put inside ice block to cool. Agege beer is the same content but not the same taste.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2020
sooperrescue:

If you guys know much about the cars and you have been arguing since last year and you could not agree, is it today that you will know the truth? In Ikoyi, years ago, I used to buy a bottle of Heineken for 2k and in Agege, it is sold for 400 naira. Heineken that is chilled with electricity does not taste the same as the Agege Heineken that they put inside ice block to cool. Agege beer is the same content but not the same taste.

This analogy...doesn't make much sense. They literally have the same content. Chilling with ice block or electricity is irrelevant, all that matters is the final temperature.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by Eddee(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2020
I can relate to the last two comments
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by sooperrescue(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

This analogy...doesn't make much sense. They literally have the same content. Chilling with ice block or electricity is irrelevant, all that matters is the final temperature.

When you drink 2k beer, there is Ac, groundnut, music and like minded connections but for the 400 beer, you will be very busy chasing away the flies and the noise and in the end, what you know is what you need to know

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2020
sooperrescue:

When you drink 2k beer, there is Ac, groundnut, music and like minded connections but for the 400 beer, you will be very busy chasing away the flies and the noise and in the end, what you know is what you need to know

Then the 2k is for something other than the beer. We're talking about beer. Again, that analogy doesn't make much sense.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 5:12pm On May 02, 2020
sooperrescue:

Exactly. But never underestimate the power of mooks in multiple numbers

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by sooperrescue(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Then the 2k is for something other than the beer. We're talking about beer. Again, that analogy doesn't make much sense.
The Mercedes and the Lexus and Toyota and Acura and infinity won't they all take you from ikoyi to Agege? But the options in all the cars matters. If you take the sharp bend on Osborne, Mercedes seat belts will tighten to hold your body so that you will not be distracted while the other lot will be watching you get distracted and blaming you for not slowing down at the sharp bend. While the Mercedes will be carassing your back on the bridge, the others will be vibrating and giving you signs say if you nor take care, you are on your own. While the 18 speakers will be giving you a live performance, the others will be turn your music to gbam gbam din din and it took you time to figure out that Mercedes is never in the same category with les autre voitures.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by Fentanyl: 5:55pm On May 02, 2020
[s]
sooperrescue:

The Mercedes and the Lexus and Toyota and Acura and infinity won't they all take you from ikoyi to Agege? But the options in all the cars matters. If you take the sharp bend on Osborne, Mercedes seat belts will tighten to hold your body so that you will not be distracted while the other lot will be watching you get distracted and blaming you for not slowing down at the sharp bend. While the Mercedes will be carassing your back on the bridge, the others will be vibrating and giving you signs say if you nor take care, you are on your own. While the 18 speakers will be giving you a live performance, the others will be turn your music to gbam gbam din din and it took you time to figure out that Mercedes is never in the same category with les autre voitures.

[/s]

beer parlour gist
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2020
sooperrescue:

Right.

No Lexus has massaging seats.
No Acura has an 18-speaker stereo.

I don't want my seat belt to tighten against me, wtf. That'd be unnerving. A seat belt is a seat belt, not a girlfriend.

Oh, and btw, more speakers have never equalled better audio performance. Just humoring you.

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by sooperrescue(m): 6:06pm On May 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Right.

No Lexus has massaging seats.
No Acura has an 18-speaker stereo.

I don't want my seat belt to tighten against me, wtf. That'd be unnerving. A seat belt is a seat belt, not a girlfriend.

Oh, and btw, more speakers have never equalled better audio performance. Just humoring you.

I am talking about the 2006 Mercedes Cl500 and not the 2019 Mercedes ô. The seat belt is like a surge protector and you know what it means. What the current Mercedes has put in their car will take years before Lexus will start using them.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2020
sooperrescue:

I am talking about the 2006 Mercedes Cl500 and not the 2019 Mercedes ô. The seat belt is like a surge protector and you know what it means. What the current Mercedes has put in their car will take years before Lexus will start using them.

Pipe down. 2007 LS460.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2006-aug-30-hy-neil30-story.html

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 6:33pm On May 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Pipe down. 2007 LS460.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2006-aug-30-hy-neil30-story.html
So you had to drag out your flagship for a CLS

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2020
searchng4love:

So you had to drag out your flagship for a CLS

I was waiting for this. You see, I didn't bring a flagship. I brought an equally-priced car.

It's a shame that the LS460 craps all over the CLS when they're priced the same.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 6:44pm On May 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I was waiting for this. You see, I didn't bring a flagship. I brought an equally-priced car.

It's a shame that the LS460 craps all over the CLS when they're priced the same.

Liar pants on fire... Don't ever give such crappy statements again. Normally I shouldn't talk to you like that... But because you LIED I had to!

7 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 6:46pm On May 02, 2020
Still wanna post something?

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2020
searchng4love:

Liar pants on fire... Don't ever give such crappy statements again. Normally I shouldn't talk to you like that... But because you LIED I had to!

Except that that's the CLS63. Which cost about $130k.
Don't be daft, the discussion is about the CLS500.

sooperrescue:

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 6:47pm On May 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Leave the cost. I am acquiring an S600 V12 as soon as this covikk 19 is over. Leave cost

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 6:48pm On May 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Don't be daft, the discussion is about the CLS500.

You just had to do that liar? Don't get angry improve your argument

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2020
This discussion is over. Take your fat L in peace.

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by sooperrescue(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=searchng4love post=89111763]

Leave the cost. I am acquiring an S600 V12 as soon as this covikk 19 is over. Leave cost[/quote
]

I have a BMW v12 760 for sale o in case you didn't find the S600 to buy here.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 6:59pm On May 02, 2020
Now heavenlybang let me school you.... Lexus LS460 is the flagship supremos of the Lexus car marquee.... To your confoundment the Mercedes Benz brand was just starting... Let me burst your brain and other Lexus plagiarists... The Mercedes Maybach rolls in...in majestic splendor... NOW THIS IS THE END OF DISCUSSION.

Stop lying. Liars disgust me.

Pray Lexus plagiarises it too so you can brag.

7 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2020
Yawn.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=sooperrescue post=89112113][/quote]
I don't like BMW.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by Fentanyl: 7:09pm On May 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
This discussion is over. Take your fat L in peace.

on behalf of searchng4love and SmartchoIIces and weyreypey and conductor261 all the other numerous monikers of Tunde, I accept the L graciously and gracefully

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by maynation(f): 7:12pm On May 02, 2020
Gbas gbos of luxury over hyped rides.

I am here to laugh. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 7:22pm On May 02, 2020
Fentanyl:

on behalf of searchng4love and SmartchoIIces and weyreypey and conductor261 all the other numerous monikers of Tunde, I accept the L graciously and gracefully

cheesy cheesy
Asawambay
Weyrepey
Legalo
Fentanyl
Comradejoshua

It is curious that you always comment after heavenlybang.... I would have said heavenlybang is a coward.. running to a different moniker after defeats... But what do I expect from a liar....

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 7:23pm On May 02, 2020
And more....

The curious part is that you never attack gazzuzz in your wildest wilds.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 7:27pm On May 02, 2020
You are becoming confusing sef.... What am I saying.... You're a legion .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... / How To Know Your Tyres Expiry Date / Candid Advice On Choice Btw Honda Accord Or Toyota Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.