Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! (10409 Views)

Toyota Corolla Vs Lexus ES 330 / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet / Lexus RX 330 Vs Lexus RX 350: What Are Different Points? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by mammanbawa: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2019
nurey:

Morning

Oya take am. ...
Answer this with all honesty
As a VVIP
Would you rather be in a QX56 or GLS
Let me not bring the G wagon cos it's not an LUV to me
QX is in the class of GLS, escalade and dem navigator
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by nurey(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2019
mammanbawa:

Answer this with all honesty
As a VVIP
Would you rather be in a QX56 or GLS
Let me not bring the G wagon cos it's not an LUV to me
QX is in the class of GLS, escalade and dem navigator

Would the car be bought by me?

In this instance would I be driving myself or been driven?

Would they both be bullet proofed?

What country would I be driving both, it will depend largely on my choice.

Would I be a young VVIP or old VVIP?

tongue
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2019
nurey:

tongue

grin grin
You know it's the GLS you'll take, bro. No need to mince words.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by nurey(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

grin grin
You know it's the GLS you'll take, bro. No need to mince words.

wrong. I don't like the GLS even 1 bit, I don't even fancy it. I will pick a ML or G wagon over the QX56. I love boxy vehicles I prefer the 1st generation QX56 to the Recent QX80.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2019
nurey:

wrong. I don't like the GLS even 1 bit, I don't even fancy it. I will pick a ML or G wagon over the QX56. I love boxy vehicles I prefer the 1st generation QX56 to the Recent QX80.

Hmm, fair enough.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by abatically(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2019
mammanbawa:

You think you're getting at me by doing this
Deep down
You know say you don play foul
Not a single picture of the G pull out has trended before now
If there is
Post it
Don't google it
I'll bust you

Can u also show us a picture or Lexus LX or GX or Infiniti QX pull. Don't Google.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by weyreypey: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2019
abatically:

Can u also show us a picture or Lexus LX or GX or Infiniti QX pull. Don't Google.
No one has claimed that those brands pull. Only Nurey has been spreading propaganda

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by abatically(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2019
weyreypey:

No one has claimed that those brands pull. Only Nurey has been spreading propaganda

Fair enough. I think that was just a joke by nurey. That thing that happened to that G box can happen to any car
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by radautoworks: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2019
mammanbawa:

Lmao
No vex
Good morning sir
Back to business
Any weapon formed against G box shall not prosper

Na me dey cheerlead all your responses o LMAO
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by radautoworks: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2019
nurey:

tongue

WAFFLER!!!! stop waffling and answer the question hee hee

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by mammanbawa: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
abatically:

The vehicles you mentioned
Can you quote where I said they're unreliable except for the QX which we all know is a bag of poo
Besides, pullout is not a criteria to term a car as unreliable
If you suffer it
There's nothing that will convince me that it's not your fault
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by mammanbawa: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
radautoworks:

Na me dey cheerlead all your responses o LMAO

Lmao
I greet you ma
Nurey is just jumping up like his sienna on an untarred road

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I'm a big fan of Inifiniti's but they're like two whole levels below Mercedes in terms of luxury and build quality. Still great cars, though.

Mercedes>Lexus>Infiniti
where did you put acura in ur ranking? i love the TLX model,tell me more about it
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
aro1:
where did you put acura in ur ranking? i love the TLX model,tell me more about it

In terms of pure luxury, I'd say it's:

/Rolls-Royce>Bentley/>/Mercedes>Audi>BMW/>/Lexus/>/Genesis>Volvo/Acura/>/Infiniti/

Lincoln and Cadillac are somewhere between Genesis and Acura imo.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by abatically(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

/Rolls-Royce>Bentley/>/Mercedes>Audi>BMW/>/Lexus/>/Genesis>Volvo/Acura/>/Infiniti/

But the Lincoln navigator Black label is currently the most luxurious suv money can buy. That is if u are into really big full size SUVs

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
abatically:

But the Lincoln navigator Black label is currently the most luxurious suv money can buy. That is if u are into really big full size SUVs

More luxurious than a Cullinan or Bentayga? I doubt. Also, I was talking about averages, not the best they have to offer.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by radautoworks: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Them's fightin' words!
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

More luxurious than a Cullinan or Bentayga? I doubt. Also, I was talking about averages, not the best they have to offer.

Culiacan and beytayga are on another level. Those things cost over $250,000, way above what an above average man can buy. The Lincoln navigator is just $100,000
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
greenhulk:

Culiacan and beytayga are on another level. Those things cost over $250,000, way above what an above average man can buy. The Lincoln navigator is just $100,000
There's an obvious reason for that. The US is the home of crossovers/SUVs/trucks now, so it makes sense that their car companies have SUVs as their most luxurious model. The Germans prefer to focus on sedans.

An S Class is far more luxurious than a Navigator or Escalade.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

There's an obvious reason for that. The US is the home of crossovers/SUVs/trucks now, so it makes sense that their car companies have SUVs as their most luxurious model. The Germans prefer to focus on sedans.

An S Class is far more luxurious than a Navigator or Escalade.

I don't think the s class is more luxurious than the Lincoln navigator Black label. That thing has the coolest seasts ever found in a car. However I agree the Germans and Europeans generally focus on sedans, but since the majority of the market is shifting to SUVs they too have joined the trend. This is why we now have SUVs from rolls Royce and even Lamborghini and we will soon see one from ferrari. Also other companies like Mercedes Benz and Porsche have upped their game in the SUV market.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by weyreypey: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
greenhulk:

I don't think the s class is more luxurious than the Lincoln navigator Black label. That thing has the coolest seasts ever found in a car. However I agree the Germans and Europeans generally focus on sedans, but since the majority of the market is shifting to SUVs they too have joined the trend. This is why we now have SUVs from rolls Royce and even Lamborghini and we will soon see one from ferrari. Also other companies like Mercedes Benz and Porsche have upped their game in the SUV market.

Your first statement is false!!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
weyreypey:

Your first statement is false!!

Very true bro. Fan boy aside. Go look up the new Lincoln navigator, that is the definition of luxury after rolls Royce phantom.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by Weyrepey: 6:48pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by sooperrescue(m): 12:56am On May 02, 2020
Since na average brands una dey talk about since 2019 and una nor agree, make I drive my Range waka pass so that una nor go come dey drag shoulders with my brand.

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2020
sooperrescue:
Since na average brands una dey talk about since 2019 and una nor agree, make I drive my Range waka pass so that una nor go come dey drag shoulders with my brand.

Tow. Don't mislead the public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by AmuDimpka: 7:42am On May 02, 2020
Lexus isn't a true definition of luxury...it's a rehabilitated Toyota naaaa

While Infinity is that of Nissan

Talk luxury all Benz , BMW and who compared y
European cars with Japanese

From engine ruggedization to design ... Europe takes is all
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by kingreign(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2020
AmuDimpka:
[s]Lexus isn't a true definition of luxury...it's a rehabilitated Toyota naaaa

From engine ruggedization to design ... Europe takes is all[/s]

What's the noise all about?
Better calm down, it's a new month and the day is still young.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by AmuDimpka: 7:48am On May 02, 2020
kingreign:

What's the noise all about?
Better calm down, it's a new month and the day is still young.
is it you .... I totally understand your positio
But the truth is that every car fanatic will tell you that ..never compare European brands with Asia especially Benz, BMW, Aston Martin, Royce , Fiat , citreon with any Japanese model....

Please don't do that ..in auto world it is like a blasphemy... It's like saying comodo lizard is stronger than a Gator....

Lexus is just a rebadged Toyota with more plastics while infinity is just Nissan with a different logo

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2020
AmuDimpka:
Lexus isn't a true definition of luxury...it's a rehabilitated Toyota naaaa

From engine ruggedization to design ... Europe takes is all

I remember ten minutes ago when this comment didn't exist. The world was a much smarter place then.

AmuDimpka:
But the truth is that every car fanatic will tell you that ..never compare European brands with Asia especially Benz, BMW, Aston Martin, Royce , Fiat , citreon with any Japanese model....

Please don't do that ..in auto world it is like a blasphemy... It's like saying comodo lizard is stronger than a Gator....

Lexus is just a rebadged Toyota with more plastics while infinity is just Nissan with a different logo

Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by kingreign(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2020
AmuDimpka:
[s]But the truth is that every car fanatic will tell you that ..never compare European brands with Asia especially Benz, BMW, Aston Martin, Royce , Fiat , citreon with any Japanese model[/s] ....

[s]Please don't do that ..in auto world it is like a blasphemy[/s] ... It's like saying comodo lizard is stronger than a Gator....

[s]Lexus is just a rebadged Toyota with more plastics while infinity is just Nissan with a different logo[/s]
Enjoy your day!
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 9:08am On May 02, 2020
A used Mercedes-Benz is still more comfortable, provides superb ride quality and is more luxurious than a brand new Toyota, Honda or Hyundai and in our opinion better than BMW, Audi or Lexus.
Re: Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! by searchng4love: 9:13am On May 02, 2020
sooperrescue:

Epitome of unreliability... Happy towing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? / 9 Functional Ways To Keep Your Car In Top Condition / Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.