Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? (716 Views)

Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? / NHIS Executive Secretary Usman Yusuf And The 25 Billion Naira Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Xcoolwunmi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
How long does it take to get the NHIS scheme?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Dammylois(f): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Xcoolwunmi:
three month from registration date
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Xcoolwunmi(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Dammylois:
three month from registration date
i did 1st day of November last year and it's not out yet
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by redsocks(f): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
6 months or more as at 2017. But i hear they are faster now. I dont know how true
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Xcoolwunmi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
redsocks:
6 months or more as at 2017. But i hear they are faster now. I dont know how true
it's over 3 months already
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Dammylois(f): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Xcoolwunmi:
i did 1st day of November last year and it's not out yet
till Feb/march
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Petonis(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Xcoolwunmi:
Why not use private hmo and save urself alot of stress... I use one and its truelly affordable
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by UNITEDBRAND(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Petonis:

Why not use private hmo and save urself alot of stress... I use one and its truelly affordable
which of the HMO.... Please state the name for others to benefit
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Petonis(m): 2:20am On Jan 15, 2019
UNITEDBRAND:
which of the HMO.... Please state the name for others to benefit

Clearline hmo
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Xcoolwunmi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dammylois:
till Feb/march
that's way more the 3months
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Xcoolwunmi(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
How do you mean?
Petonis:

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Petonis(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Xcoolwunmi:
How do you mean?
Private hmo are fast and easy to use..... Your registration and activation starts less than a month
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Xcoolwunmi(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Petonis:

Private hmo are fast and easy to use..... Your registration and activation starts less than a month
I really wanna know more about it
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Petonis(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Xcoolwunmi:
I really wanna know more about it
Pm me...chat me up on whatsapp 08034969788.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get The NHIS Scheme? by Xcoolwunmi(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
Petonis:

Pm me...chat me up on whatsapp 08034969788.
okay

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Vitamin C When Taking Atimalarial Drugs? / Hi / Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.