Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Hi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hi (718 Views)

Hi / Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by Napolito: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2019
T
Re: Hi by soberdrunk(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2019
1 bottle of hot big stout and full loaf of agege bread......... Dont thank me!

1 Like

Re: Hi by Napolito: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2019
soberdrunk:
1 bottle of hot big stout and full loaf of agege bread......... Dont thank me!

I drank big stout, it still did not stop.
Re: Hi by Baroba(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2019
Go and see a gastroenterologist, it could be a bug in your tummy that's triggering the diarrhoea; stay on clear fluids for now and just maintain frequent sips of water, then get a pack of loperamide hydrochloride, take two capsules stat dose and one every time you have an episode.. Most importantly see a medic..
Re: Hi by Napolito: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2019
Baroba:
Go and see a gastroenterologist, it could be a bug in your tummy that's triggering the diarrhoea; stay on clear fluids for now and just maintain frequent sips of water, then get a pack of loperamide hydrochloride, take two capsules stat dose and one every time you have an episode.. Most importantly see a medic..
tanx a lot, I was prescribed d bolded medicine, it only worked for d period prescribed. I will try to see gastroenterologist as u said.
Re: Hi by Napolito: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Helllppp!!!!
Re: Hi by Yian1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Napolito:
Helllppp!!!!

That's too bad
Re: Hi by Healthyway15: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Napolito:
Good morning every one, I av been stooling for d past 3 weeks now, I have taken all drugs administered to me from hospital. Iav run typhoid and HIV test which came out negative.

Pls what can u suggest as a permanent solution to this diarrhea?

Hello... sorry about your condition

Normally, diarrhoea shouldn't last more than 2 days. I guess you're suffering from a chronic diarrhoea. The questions are : do you see blood in your stool? do you vomit lately?

Well...to prevent dehydration, you should start with the frequent sipping of water to prevent dehydration as someone said earlier. You should also avoid high-fibre and fatty foods that worsen diarrhoea.
Re: Hi by Healthyway15: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Napolito:
Good morning every one, I av been stooling for d past 3 weeks now, I have taken all drugs administered to me from hospital. Iav run typhoid and HIV test which came out negative.

Normally, diarrhoea shouldn't last more than 2 days. I guess you're suffering from a chronic diarrhoea. The questions are : do you see blood in your stool? do you vomit lately?

Well...to prevent dehydration, you should start with the frequent sipping of water to prevent dehydration as someone said earlier. You should also avoid high-fibre and fatty foods that worsen diarrhoea
Re: Hi by Napolito: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Healthyway15:

Well...to prevent dehydration, you should start with the frequent sipping of water to prevent dehydration as someone said earlier. You should also avoid high-fibre and fatty foods that worsen diarrhoea.

Tanx for ur response, no blood and no vomit
Re: Hi by Healthyway15: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Napolito:

Tanx for ur response, no blood and no vomit

Alright.

There are very effective natural food supplements to treat many forms of diseases and ailments completely. We render better health services and recommend suitable supplements to treat diarrhoea for the best results.

For consultation, you can check my signature.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hi by Adalasy: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Napolito:

What tests have you done? I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and can help you but i need to know the tests you have done
Re: Hi by ppeessuu: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Go and get probiotics with high cfu count.
I would recommend 50billion or 100billion count.

1 Like

Re: Hi by ppeessuu: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ultimate Flora probiotics is a good brand.

1 Like

Re: Hi by Napolito: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Adalasy:

What tests have you done? I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and can help you but i need to know the tests you have done
tanx, HIV , stool , and typhoid test. Its only little typhoid dr found and gave me drugs to treat it.
Re: Hi by rumuokoro: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Napolito:
tanx, HIV , stool , and typhoid test. Its only little typhoid dr found and gave me drugs to treat it.
So, how did you solve it?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking New: Nigerian Doctor Kills A Coronavirus Patient / Coronavirus:Do You Know Anyone Who Died As A Result Of Covid19 Virus? / Covid19: Secret conspiracies against Africans most likely real and true.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.