Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC (23991 Views)

Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Festus Keyamo Reacts As Atiku Loses To Buhari At The Supreme Court / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Bimpe29: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Na lie from APC
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by olawalehenry(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Abeg make Una permit this guy atikulate Nigeria small na
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
muffyt05:

Oga, Yorubas are not the problem of Nigeria neither are they your problem. The Constitution clearly states that everyone has freedom of choice and political participation. So, if we don't have the same political ideology or support the same political party, it shouldn't cause a problem for you. After your sudden change from "no referendum, no elections and Biafra agitations to supporting Atiku, no one has criticized you because we understand the need to express your political freedom. So why constantly have erection over who we vote for or not?

Don't ever mind that silly, stupid and idiotic ipob miscreant.

In their warped sense of reality, anybody who does not share their warped and myopic political view is not worthy of existence.

Idiots. angry
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Themmiee: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
BlackSpanner:
Some people feel they can just come up with figures from nowhere cos of chinco phone & free WiFi
Please who did the 800,000 counting & l also want all their names listed out.

Na now you dey ask?
When una dey forge una own, Heaven fall??
APC followers too mature I beg
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by BlackSpanner: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Themmiee:

Na now you dey ask?
When una dey forge una own, Heaven fall??
APC followers too mature I beg

Mature in what aspect. Abeg no vex. u fit explain small
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Investordaves: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Group that had presence only in one palour.������,Go and sleep you don't have political value...
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Pat4321: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Some southwest are foolish stupid and idiots, they're still shouting Buhari that has lost half his popularity in the North, even his state of kastina is occupied by bandits
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Sleekfingers: 12:30am On Jan 14, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
I'm sorry to say this I don't mean to sound tribal but I have to say it that
YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.
how can u as as yoruba man in ur right senses still clamour to vote for a man who made terrorist comments that should have landed him in jail by now in sane country's.

"if I'm not elected as a president, baboon and monkeys will soak in blood"... BUHARI

"If Im not a elected as a president I will make this country ungovernable.. BUHARI

"An attack to Bokoharam is an attack to the north".. BUHARI.

These are comments from buhari yet yorubas still helped and voted him into power and still wanna vote him again.

Other souths should pls wake up to this TRUTH that yorubas don't have interest of Nigeria at heart but their own tribalistic interest.

And you expect me to vote for atiku? I don't think so...

If buhari wins... You can relocate to Congo na... Is it by force to live in Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 14, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
I'm sorry to say this I don't mean to sound tribal but I have to say it that
YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.
how can u as as yoruba man in ur right senses still clamour to vote for a man who made terrorist comments that should have landed him in jail by now in sane country's.

"if I'm not elected as a president, baboon and monkeys will soak in blood"... BUHARI

"If Im not a elected as a president I will make this country ungovernable.. BUHARI

"An attack to Bokoharam is an attack to the north".. BUHARI.

These are comments from buhari yet yorubas still helped and voted him into power and still wanna vote him again.

Other souths should pls wake up to this TRUTH that yorubas don't have interest of Nigeria at heart but their own tribalistic interest.

Yorubas are the problem but it’s your people Nobody trusts? You should get a mirror next time before you start typing.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by CaptainGOOD: 1:27am On Jan 14, 2019
JuzzJoel:

You have no right to mention a whole tribe
Every one has a choice to make , if this is theirs so let it be .
Besides , the Ibos started this by beginning the first coup in Nigeria
The hausas also contributed by forming useless jihaddist groups and so on

STUPIDITY AND CRIMINALITY IS NOT RESTRICTED TO ANY TRIBE

Besides , who counted the number of people
All PROPAGANDA

I DONT SUPPORT BUHARI OR ATIKU
WE NEED SOME ONE NEW
EITHER. SOWORE
MOGALU
. DUROTOYE
OBYEZEKWELI etc

Which igbos first coup?
So all a sudden delta is now igbo Abi?
U people are so evil .
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by JuzzJoel: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Which igbos first coup?
So all a sudden delta is now igbo Abi?
U people are so evil .

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by CaptainGOOD: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
JuzzJoel:

U are posting rubbish, I hope u get my point
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by JuzzJoel: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

U are posting rubbish, I hope u get my point

No I don't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. / No Refund For Federal Roads Repairs - FG Tells Governors / Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.