Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (48506 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Agbahiweanthony: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
RIP to the dead [b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by philip0906(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
SultanYoung:
You see your life when your guys burnt ayamakara down I think your run go sipros, even when ejima shot mamman you claim mamam was arrogant, now afar na the evil that men do if they don't repent will go before them. Rip sha
Do you know him?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by dingbang(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
victorazyvictor:

I tell you. I was there last 4 weeks, the kind of things I was hearing scared me to brim.
I dey tell you. Low key life is the best life, no try to rub shoulders with anyone in ph. If person vex you, just keep quiet and go ya way, no go dey yarn things like you know who I be for this town? Stuff like that.

Nobody is a superman in ph.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by LordMkpume: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=philip0906 post=74725063]PH? Very dangerous and unsafe city. If you live there, just live a low key life and if you must live an outgoing life, do so with care and know exactly who your buddies are and what they do.

This might just be a cult related death.[/quote
This is too bad. To take and and then send back God-giving life to the creator. Himself.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Wonderful! Wicked wike, why?

Las, Las, That state needs an APC Governor, honestly.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by merits(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
dainformant:
It was a black Saturday at Ogbunabali community in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital following the gruesome murder of a man.

It was gathered that the gunmen attacked the deceased simply identified as Sammy at a drinking joint and shot him dead at close range which led to his instant death.

The attackers were said to have fled after gunning down the victim while leaving him in the pool of his blood.

The reason for the brutal murder is yet to be determined as at the time of filing this report. The incident has caused panic among residents in the area. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/gunmen-shoot-man-dead-at-a-drinking-joint-in-port-harcourt-graphic-photos.html

RIP,who go come pay for the beer wey he drink now?for God sake.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Kiddo01(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hmm, this is terrible.
God protect and guide your children ooo.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Lizilicious(f): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
I still love my pH jare...

If you do anyhow, you see anyhow...
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Josh44s(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
dingbang:
Port Harcourt sef. Just live a quiet life and mind ya biz should be your motto if you live in ph.

No go dey claim say you be superman for ph, person wey pass you plenty.

Not just Ph, Nigeria as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Jummyju: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Guns don't kill people. People kill people
That is what you get when you try to play a smart one on your niggarrrrz
Business gone wrong

Give what belongs to cezar to cezar and in this case give what belongs to osazee to osazee or else your ass is going down

Niggarrrrz can pull the trigger at anytime here Benin city ekosodin or upper to be precise
you forgot to mention Uselu n Uwelu.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Happyfela(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rivers of Blood
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by dingbang(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
Josh44s:

Not just Ph, Nigeria as a whole.
abi my brother. Just recently, my neighbor was injured on his head and he is a family man. I was like, if you were killed now, thats how you will leave your wife with kids behind with nothing. Please jejely take care of your family quietly and avoid trouble.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by LordMkpume: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Kill a brother for nothing,because you got the power on the whiteman'gun powder.Send back God's present. This has to stop. This people killing people thing has to stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by hammerFC: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
As dem don kill am, make dem kuku carry am go eat, so it wont waste.

The black man savagery is second to none and Rivers in particular appear cursed.

Pazienza come and see where they want Ndiigbo to use as International Airport, God forbid.

On Enugu international airport we insist.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Adadioranma79(f): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
You seem to know the story
slawomir:
Isoright

Guns don't kill people. People kill people
That is what you get when you try to play a smart one on your niggarrrrz
Business gone wrong

Give what belongs to cezar to cezar and in this case give what belongs to osazee to osazee or else your ass is going down

Niggarrrrz can pull the trigger at anytime here Benin city ekosodin or upper to be precise
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by hammerFC: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2019

The black man savagery is second to none and Rivers in particular appear cursed.

Pazienza come and see where they want Ndiigbo to use as International Airport, God forbid.

On Enugu international airport for SE we insist. cc OMANBALA1
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by omooba969(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pancho01:
This is the life we live; today you are alive, tomorrow you may be no more.

Natural phenomenon... it's normal. smiley
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by CaptainGOOD: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
victorazyvictor:

I tell you. I was there last 4 weeks, the kind of things I was hearing even from airport scared me to brim.
Like what pls
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by omooba969(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
philip0906:

Do you know him?

JAMB question. undecided
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Canadianbreed01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
He should be closely observed & monitored 24/7 until his casket has been lowered 6 feet and covered with sand.

Flat skulled Jewish Osus can use any means necessary to escape paying for drinks.

This person is smaller than a small boy. Very childish and a kid. It's your parents i blame for buying you a phone

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Respect55(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Can any good news come out again fromRivers State undecided.... Anyway the good news is that I am still alive in Rivers State grin
Me too. Rivers of blood
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by philip0906(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
omooba969:

JAMB question. undecided
It was actually a honest question I asked as I deduced from your post that you might have known the deceased...hence my curiosity
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by sportareaowl: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
DQ94:
There was a report about a pastor who released a

sextape involving him and a lover... It was on Front Page, even.

Well... Here goes: https://www.xvideos.com/video40711727/nigerian_pastor_funking_his_mistress

Why not open your own thread instead of derailing
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Cookietowers(f): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
The place is a war zone... I live in ogbunuabali and we do temple run almost everyday... Yesterday was the worst... This guy is not the only person killed... 5 people we're shot and two died on the spot... This morning another person was killed.... The community is silent over this obnoxious act, most of the young men have been gunned down ....God help riverstate

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Promise47(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Port Harcourt that is where I won to work west Africa venture in a ship yard STG day pay millions
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
so early dis year una don dey do una cult beef
RIP sha
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Ayobami7(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
英国加
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Hotfreezer: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
hammerFC:

come and see where they want Ndiigbo to use as International Airport, God forbid.

On Enugu international airport for SE we insist.

Didn't Stella Oduah make Enugu airport an international airport?

Don't you guys call PH Igweocha and call it part of your land, why are you running?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by msughdoo: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
When you call your place "Ogbunabali", meaning "to kill in the night", what do you expect? That place is cursed!

Cookietowers:
The place is a war zone... I live in ogbunuabali and we do temple run almost everyday... Yesterday was the worst... This guy is not the only person killed... 5 people we're shot and two died on the spot... This morning another person was killed.... The community is silent over this obnoxious act, most of the young men have been gunned down ....God help riverstate

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by mekstaniac(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
RIP Sammy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide: Man Jumps Into A River In Festac, Lagos (Photos) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) / Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.