Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (48507 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Short of words.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
He should be closely observed & monitored 24/7 until his casket has been lowered 6 feet and covered with sand.

Flat skulled Jewish Osus can use any means necessary to escape paying for drinks.

*spits angry

May exactly the same be spoken about you, if you truly believe that you have said the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Like what pls

Killings, kidnappings going on.
The taxi guys in airport filled years. The guy that took me to hotel told me how he just escaped attack along East-West road, I even saw his damaged car.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by CaptainGOOD: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Killings, kidnappings going on.
The taxi guys in airport filled years. The guy that took me to hotel told me how he just escaped attack along East-West road, I even saw his damaged car.

Nawao
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by itzprezy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is so terrible and it happens almost everyweek in ph..coz of this my dad which is a soja called me yesterday and told me to stop going out to any chilling joint or bet office to watch ball...I should just stay in the confinement of the barracks or else.......you know what soja can do when they are disobeyed. (I go chop my yansh)ayam 20 by the way

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by translux(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rivers of Blood
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Harold33: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
In pH stay on ur own mind ur business don't go out at night stay indoor wenever u are back from work if u do all those things u are free don't look for trouble run from trouble wen it come
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Nawao

Same day a Sianna car was hijacked and all the passengers kidnapped.

Our flight was delayed so we landed late that day around 11pm, my friend I called to come and pick me was laughing at me saying "you think this is the same PH u left 10yrs ago? " his cousin who was registering APC members was shot right in front of their house in Woji luckingly he survived.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Atlanticfire: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Guns don't kill people. People kill people
That is what you get when you try to play a smart one on your niggarrrrz
Business gone wrong

Give what belongs to cezar to cezar and in this case give what belongs to osazee to osazee or else your ass is going down

Niggarrrrz can pull the trigger at anytime here Benin city ekosodin or upper to be precise

Your orientation is flawed.

Disagreements should not be settled by killing people
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by kendrick93(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
itzprezy:
This is so terrible and it happens almost everyweek in ph..coz of this my dad which is a soja called me yesterday and told me to stop going out to any chilling joint or bet office to watch ball...I should just stay in the confinement of the barracks or else.......you know what soja can do when they are disobeyed. (I go chop my yansh)ayam 20 by the way
lol.better don't disobey dad then
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by grandstar(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
He should be closely observed & monitored 24/7 until his casket has been lowered 6 feet and covered with sand.

Flat skulled Jewish Osus can use any means necessary to escape paying for drinks.

*spits angry

It is not Igbos you hate when you make such statements but our father but God who created everyone of us including the Igbos whom you've just cursed.

Prejudice is never smart and blanketing them as evil makes you fail to take into considering the very many good Igbos you've met and you'll still meet.

Our father in heavens makes the sun rise on the good and the bad and makes the rain fall on the good and those who are not good. We must be perfect just as He is perfect

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Fiso4real: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rip bros
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Cookietowers(f): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
msughdoo:
When you call your place "Ogbunabali", meaning "to kill in the night", what do you expect? That place is cursed!

.., That's it, am not a native of the community I only live there with my family... Innocent people have been killed and yet the Elders and chiefs have not done anything ...The community used to be peaceful but now it's a bloodbath ground !
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by ceejay80s(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
he raised his hand when he was alive and he still raised it when he died, na wa o !!!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by bionixs: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry
your own gory end will surely dwarf his and it will be soonest

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
dingbang:
Port Harcourt sef. Just live a quiet life and mind ya biz should be your motto if you live in ph.

No go dey claim say you be superman for ph, person wey pass you plenty.

I can only come into Port Harcourt for something important and leave once I am done. I can't invest a dime there.

It's unarguably the most unsafe and violent city in the South-south.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
SultanYoung:
You see your life when your guys burnt ayamakara down I think your run go sipros, even when ejima shot mamman you claim mamam was arrogant, now afar na the evil that men do if they don't repent will go before them. Rip sha

So you know the details? That area to wami, kalagbo, ogbuanabali na die die o. They have been killing themselves just within that small community. But na Cyprus. E mean say the hit can be traced back to Cyprus cux na them conquer that area except na reprisal.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by LINTUNE(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Uyi168:
Dafuq..
Meanwhile..
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by AmazingELixir: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
SultanYoung:
You see your life when your guys burnt ayamakara down I think your run go sipros, even when ejima shot mamman you claim mamam was arrogant, now afar na the evil that men do if they don't repent will go before them. Rip sha

lipsrsealed

Is there something you know you're not telling us.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by AlfieJ5(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
During the festive period, I went to that vicinity to visit someone, immediately i alighted from my car, some guys just walked up to me asking for 'Settlement... Before I could say Jack Robinson, he raised up his shirt and the rest they say is history....

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I can only come into Port Harcourt for something important and leave once I am done. I can't invest a dime there.

My guy nobody send you message. Are the people in ph all dead? So long as you hear no evil you shall see no evil. Anybody that dies brutally in ph knows something you don't know and must have probably done something. If you no know anything nothing go reach you. The only thing that can reach you is stray bullet from police. Gang violence happens everywhere so make una no dae cast my lovely city.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by jmaine: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Ever heard of CALABAR South...?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
uniqueboi:

My guy nobody send you message. Are the people in ph all dead? So long as you hear no evil you shall see no evil. Anybody that dies brutally in ph knows something you don't know and must have probably done something. If you no know anything nothing go reach you. The only thing that can reach you is stray bullet from police. Gang violence happens everywhere so make una no dae cast my lovely city.

Port Harcourt isn't as safe as it used to be. Security has degenerated seriously and that's my point.

I didn't speak my mind to please you. I only stated the obvious having stayed there for over 13 years. Sane people don't wait for everyone in a city to die before they speak.

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Let me not judge but to die in a joint means u drink How will u make heaven again baiii? kiss
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Ever heard of CALABAR South...?

That's another highly volatile place o!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by princenaira(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Little wonder you aborted your parents given name and choose to answer Lucifer. For sure, hell is waiting for you soonest

*spits angry
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by SmartMindsFx: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
dingbang:
Port Harcourt sef. Just live a quiet life and mind ya biz should be your motto if you live in ph.

No go dey claim say you be superman for ph, person wey pass you plenty.

That place na just a replica of hell to be honest.
Even if you are minding your business, there are people who would come poking you up and down.

The moment you react, you'll regret ever stepping foot in.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by jmaine: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

That's another highly volatile place o!

No be small..
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
NoGender:

sad

Life is too short. You may be doing this for likes and comments on the Internet but think of how the relatives of your victims would feel if they see these things.

Somehow nature always squares things up, remember!

Rubbish! you should be condenming the murderers not An innocent individual is just commenting his opinion on a faceless forum.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by ronyman(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
You are a depraved, cynical fellow full of suicide intentions.
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
who da hell wants to live in that shithole PH full with Gang violence, Anyway, why is that it's only poor folks who are killing themselves Always? You never hear that those Wealthy folks in PH are murdered by other rich folks

Only poor people killing other poor people.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
gypsey:
Rubbish! you should be condenming the murderers not An innocent individual is just commenting his opinion or a faceless forum.

It's a pity you don't have sense. Did you read his comment before saying this

He said the dead man is playing dead to avoid paying his bills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide: Man Jumps Into A River In Festac, Lagos (Photos) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) / Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.