Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (48504 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
NoGender:

It's a pity you don't have sense. Did you read his comment before saying this

He said the dead man is playing dead to avoid paying his bills.
so bloody what?!! maybe he is right. and if the dead man isn't playing dead did we kill him? blame the people who killed him. if you are that concerned go find his killers and make them pay.

Don't come one here to lecture us on morality. if you didn't like his comments just ignore and move the hell on!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=74728272]

Port Harcourt isn't as safe as it used to be. Security has degenerated seriously and that's my point.

I didn't speak my mind to please you. I only stated the obvious having stayed there for over 13 years. Sane people don't wait for everyone in a city to die before they speak.

Bad eggs come into ph everyday. Hausas ibos yorubas. They come here to spoil our city

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Good! Nigerian populations needs reducing, one down 250 millions more to go.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by nwanyionitsha: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
He should be closely observed & monitored 24/7 until his casket has been lowered 6 feet and covered with sand.

Flat skulled Jewish Osus can use any means necessary to escape paying for drinks.

*spits angry
osun headslammers sef. Never tired of blabbing jazz. No wonder the caliphate masters refused to let them sight the moon.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by nwanyionitsha: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
NoGender:

sad

Life is too short. You may be doing this for likes and comments on the Internet but think of how the relatives of your victims would feel if they see these things.

Somehow nature always squares things up, remember!

You are quoted a souless headslammer. People who always tend to violence. People who at the sight of blood ever rejoice. You get time and strength.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Pathosky182(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Headshot ui
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=uniqueboi post=74729442][/quote]

Oga, I didn't reference any ethnic group when I made my statement. I only made an observation. It will be unfair to pin these wrongs entirely on people from other parts of the country who come into or reside in the city.

Don't we have natives who indulge in criminal acts? We know about the security issues in Ibaa, Omoku etc. However, I think it is about acknowledging that these problems exist and developing plans towards fixing them.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Ayobami7(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Eyaah
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by nonix22(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
SultanYoung:
You see your life when your guys burnt ayamakara down I think your run go sipros, even when ejima shot mamman you claim mamam was arrogant, now afar na the evil that men do if they don't repent will go before them. Rip sha
Hmm
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Oga, I didn't reference any ethnic group when I made my statement. I only made an observation. It will be unfair to pin these wrongs entirely on people from other parts of the country who come into or reside in the city.

Don't we have natives who indulge in criminal acts? We know about the security issues in Ibaa, Omoku etc. However, I think it is about acknowledging that these problems exist and developing plans towards fixing them.

Correct! I want you to admit it's not peculiar to ph. It happens everywhere. If you come to ph to investigate my claims you would be shocked. Hausa boys are the de bam and de well now at slaughter. They kill people there and nothing happens, igbo boys do same at diobu, yorubas do theirs at iwofe, some parts of rukpokwu. Once they see they have population in the area they start tormenting Rivers people.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by chris31(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mehnn that's very hot area niggars no get joy for that area i really thank God for my stay in ph
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by SultanYoung: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
AmazingELixir:

lipsrsealed

Is there something you know you're not telling us.

Alot are better left unsaid bro
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Mrpojj(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
victorazyvictor:

I tell you. I was there last 4 weeks, the kind of things I was hearing even from airport scared me to brim.

Hahahaha
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by chimenum17: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ziel20:

Ph. Most dangerous place to live on earth.
not true
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by chimenum17: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
he was not the only one killed, the joint was attacked by unknown men, people were shot, some were injured
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by ungara17: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is terrible!
Too bad this January.

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by StevenOba: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Na him one guy wan make we come do picnic for beach there.I have been to PH once but it was like 10 years ago. I stayed in the barrack but we still got obtained . Someone just came from the back woz my guy better slap while he was trying to figure out what just happened another guy came and raked him before he reach ground dem done collect wallet and phone Omo me as a sharp guy I just commot everything way deyy pocket lie down flat. Damn I can never forget that night sha. But we still stayed for another 3 weeks after the incident. Babes too much and all them wan Bleep you.
But last last we got the boys. Our host who was a 2nd L then stormed the area and they produced the boys sharply. Violence is a culture there. We got one phone back but the boys chop better kpokpo from soldiers.
PH city is doom city they should change it from Garden City to Burial Ground City. Una way still dey live there I great Una all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by bizzibodi(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
PH is a wike(d) city.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
uniqueboi:

Correct! I want you to admit it's not peculiar to ph. It happens everywhere. If you come to ph to investigate my claims you would be shocked. Hausa boys are the de bam and de well now at slaughter. They kill people there and nothing happens, igbo boys do same at diobu, yorubas do theirs at iwofe, some parts of rukpokwu. Once they see they have population in the area they start tormenting Rivers people.

So Don Wany and his group were Igbos or Hausa?

Imagine, you are asking me to investigate Port Harcourt that I know like the back of my hand. I have a contact office around Rukpokwu - Igwuruta area.

Is it Hausa or Igbo boys that unleash violence on Bonny and Nembe creeks or Ibaa and Omoku? I hope you are aware so many Omoku and Ibaa people have abandoned their communities and are now staying in Port Harcourt.

I know so many natives that are serving different prison terms or awaiting trial for varying degrees of crime, including arm robbery, cult related violence and murder.

I am not condemning Port Harcourt, I am only saying that it is no longer what it used to be and people are moving out. I moved my family in 2015. I know a handful of others who moved too. My friend is seriously thinking of selling his property in Rukpokwu and leaving due to the rising crime and insecurity. I vividly remember an incident where people ran for their dear lives; shops owners and evening traders at Eneka junction scampered for safety early in the evening in Rukpokwu. I hadn't run for my life as I did that day before. People lived in palpable fear for days, if not weeks, afterwards.

The truth is that, this has to be checked otherwise the city will continue to loose investments that will help her accelerate development. It happened to Warri; and now Akwa Ibom seems to be the new bride for investors in the South-south.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Okeyc230: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Wasted sperm
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
CoolAmbience:

So Don Wany and his group were Igbos or Hausa?

Imagine, you are asking me to investigate Port Harcourt that I know like the back of my hand. I have a contact office around Rukpokwu - Igwuruta area.

Is it Hausa or Igbo boys that unleash violence on Bonny and Nembe creeks or Ibaa and Omoku? I hope you are aware so many Omoku and Ibaa people had abandoned their communities and are now staying in Port Harcourt.

I know so many natives that are serving different prison terms or awaiting trial for varying degrees of crime, including arm robbery, cult related violence and murder.

I am not condemning Port Harcourt, I am only saying that it is no longer what it used to be and people are moving out. I moved my family in 2015. I know a handful of others who moved too. My friend is seriously thinking of selling his property in Rukpokwu and leaving due to the rising crime and insecurity. I vividly remember an incident where people ran for their dear lives; shops owners and evening traders at Eneka junction scampered for safety early in the evening in Rukpokwu. I hadn't run for my life as I did that day before. People lived in palpable fear for days, if not weeks, afterwards.

The truth is that, this has to be checked otherwise the city will continue to loose investments that will help her accelerate development. It happened to Warri; and now Akwa Ibom seems to be the new bride for investors in the South-south.

The truth is that, this has to be checked otherwise the city will continue to loose investments that will help her accelerate development. It happened to Warri; and now Akwa Ibom seems to be the new bride for investors in the South-south. Agreed

Is it Hausa or Igbo boys that unleash violence on Bonny and Nembe creeks or Ibaa and Omoku? I hope you are aware so many Omoku and Ibaa people had abandoned their communities and are now staying in Port Harcourt.
Omoku is now safe and peaceful since after don wany. For the attacks in the creeks you might be surprised who some of the culprits really are.

In any case we all want a city that is peaceful and safe.
I knew you were a married man with a family. Nobody fear reach una. Lol.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by nwosu35: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Cookietowers:
The place is a war zone... I live in ogbunuabali and we do temple run almost everyday... Yesterday was the worst... This guy is not the only person killed... 5 people we're shot and two died on the spot... This morning another person was killed.... The community is silent over this obnoxious act, most of the young men have been gunned down ....God help riverstate

Babe you are on point l know Sammy in Ogbumnabali and he is also my classmate in secondary school, the guy is a popular guy in Ogbumnabali mostly Garrison axis, he stays at white chair,where that lady fries akara in the morning, that's my classmate, rest on man.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
He should be closely observed & monitored 24/7 until his casket has been lowered 6 feet and covered with sand.

Flat skulled Jewish Osus can use any means necessary to escape paying for drinks.

*spits angry

Never mock the pain you haven’t endured!! Words from the wise

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Cookietowers(f): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
nwosu35:

Babe you are on point l know Sammy in Ogbumnabali and he is also my classmate in secondary school, the guy is a popular guy in Ogbumnabali mostly Garrison axis, he stays at white chair,where that lady fries akara in the morning, that's my classmate, rest on man.
it's very painful, he passes my mother's shop to his house sometimes ...the guy just go like that very disheartening
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
uniqueboi:
[color=#006600][/color]

The truth is that, this has to be checked otherwise the city will continue to loose investments that will help her accelerate development. It happened to Warri; and now Akwa Ibom seems to be the new bride for investors in the South-south. Agreed

Omoku is now safe and peaceful since after don wany. For the attacks in the creeks you might be surprised who some of the culprits really are.

In any case we all want a city that is peaceful and safe.
I knew you were a married man with a family. Nobody fear reach una. Lol.

Lol...so na we married people fear pass abi?

Abeg, make this small boys wey 'life don taya' nor take their own spoil person own.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by nwosu35: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Cookietowers:
it's very painful, he passes my mother's shop to his house sometimes ...the guy just go like that very disheartening

Someone l even saw and discuss with some days. . . It's very very disheartening my dear,

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Lol...so na we married people fear pass abi?

Abeg, make this small boys wey 'life don taya' nor take their own spoil person own.

Lol. My cousin who got married in 2013, after he got his kids. If you call him to come and hang out with guys he would first ask you where? Next thing is "I get children o" hope we no go tey?" This is somebody that would follow you anywhere anytime when he wasn't married o. Now if you go him house na so them dae lock door dae observe people passing by their house. The matter weak me.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by bluefilm: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Eziokwu m eh, I fear cult boys pass anything else in this life...
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
uniqueboi:

Lol. My cousin who got married in 2013, after he got his kids. If you call him to come and hang out with guys he would first ask you where? Next thing is "I get children o" hope we no go tey?" This is somebody that would follow you anywhere anytime when he wasn't married o. Now if you go him house na so them dae lock door dae observe people passing by their house. The matter weak me.

My brother, e dey pain me say Pitakwa don turn this way. I never thought I could live anywhere else in Nigeria outside Ph. God dey sha!

No mind us, na natural instinct o, once one is married you just want the safest place for you and your family. I don go hide for one very peaceful place. Nobody no say I dey exist....and I am so happy bro. I don taya for life of higi haga.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

My brother, e dey pain me say Pitakwa don turn this way. I never thought I could live anywhere else in Nigeria outside Ph. God dey sha!

No mind us, na natural instinct o, once one is married you just want the safest place for you and your family. I don go hide for one very peaceful place. Nobody no say I dey exist....and I am so happy bro. I don taya for life of higi haga.

Correct. Na real higi haga. Nice one boss man.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by ajaymina(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Cookietowers:
The place is a war zone... I live in ogbunuabali and we do temple run almost everyday... Yesterday was the worst... This guy is not the only person killed... 5 people we're shot and two died on the spot... This morning another person was killed.... The community is silent over this obnoxious act, most of the young men have been gunned down ....God help riverstate

I was there this evening to see a friend.I ran into my ex's gf friend, she adviced I leave ASAP that the area isn't safe...unfortunately, the banny I went to track wasn't around, so I did a full U-turn to my home...

RIP

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by blacq2009(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji-uun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) / Suicide: Man Jumps Into A River In Festac, Lagos (Photos) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.