Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (48505 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by prinxwizard(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
See fresh blood!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
The fate of Warri will befall PortHarcourt soon.
hahaha
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Beey(f): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
He should be closely observed & monitored 24/7 until his casket has been lowered 6 feet and covered with sand.

Flat skulled Jewish Osus can use any means necessary to escape paying for drinks.

*spits angry
The Lord rebukes you Lucifer.Your name tells us you are not ordinary, no wonder your posts are also not ordinary.It’s obvious you sufffer from attention seeking disorder.Trying to get likes in a very inhuman manner. No sympathy for the deceased or their families.Your words run like a broken tap that has no control.But here on Nairaland we are not shaking.Go tell your sender you did not locate us. They say karma is a female & she likes to take her time but don’t think she is dumb.When your cup is full, she’ll come knocking on your door step & serve you a dose of your own medicine.While you wait ,know that savagery is no longer selling.Uh uh.The new sheriff in town is kindness , humanity & sympathy.I know your momma raised you so much better than what you portray here, so please start acting like someone who has been taught.Start acting like someone with some class who didn’t just emerge from the bushes of the animal kingdom.Behave like a human being & stop hiding behind some keyboard to type rubbish.What you can’t tell a person face to face , don’t hide behind that keyboard to type it.Act your age please & remember that if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all.PEACE!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 14, 2019
philip0906:
PH? Very dangerous and unsafe city. If you live there, just live a low key life and if you must live an outgoing life, do so with care and know exactly who your buddies are and what they do.

This might just be a cult related death.

BTW what's Nigerians obsession with dead bodies? How does a sane man take the pictures of a lifeless body? Just how?
PH, very unsafe no matter how low you lay especially Ogbunabali, about 8 persons have killed between Saturday night & Sunday afternoon, but this was a case of mistaken identity. They traced a rival cultist with the same colour of T-shirt at that same bar.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by ahaika23: 2:41am On Jan 14, 2019
Cookietowers:
The place is a war zone... I live in ogbunuabali and we do temple run almost everyday... Yesterday was the worst... This guy is not the only person killed... 5 people we're shot and two died on the spot... This morning another person was killed.... The community is silent over this obnoxious act, most of the young men have been gunned down ....God help riverstate

Sent you a message, check your email.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by ahaika23: 3:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Just be safe all, avoid all the excesses. Clubbing and late nights a no-no period! Ogunabali, Rumukalagbor, waterlines are unsafe. Avoid them at night and be cautious during the day.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Oyindidi(f): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2019
StevenOba:
Na him one guy wan make we come do picnic for beach there.I have been to PH once but it was like 10 years ago. I stayed in the barrack but we still got obtained . Someone just came from the back woz my guy better slap while he was trying to figure out what just happened another guy came and raked him before he reach ground dem done collect wallet and phone Omo me as a sharp guy I just commot everything way deyy pocket lie down flat. Damn I can never forget that night sha. But we still stayed for another 3 weeks after the incident. Babes too much and all them wan Bleep you.
But last last we got the boys. Our host who was a 2nd L then stormed the area and they produced the boys sharply. Violence is a culture there. We got one phone back but the boys chop better kpokpo from soldiers.
PH city is doom city they should change it from Garden City to Burial Ground City. Una way still dey live there I great Una all.
Shut up! You liar, we live in ph from birth and we never experience such. Na your compound for village be burial ground
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Oyindidi(f): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2019
nwosu35:

Babe you are on point l know Sammy in Ogbumnabali and he is also my classmate in secondary school, the guy is a popular guy in Ogbumnabali mostly Garrison axis, he stays at white chair,where that lady fries akara in the morning, that's my classmate, rest on man.
Very popular in Garrison axis? Say no more, he may be one of those godfathers that collects money from people doing business forming oga. This ikwerre boys and cultism are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Hoodbilonia: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2019
i want to stop sk
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by nwosu35: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
Very popular in Garrison axis? Say no more, he may be one of those godfathers that collects money from people doing business forming oga. This ikwerre boys and cultism are like bread and butter

U ar on point my dear. . . Don't know l av PH babe's close to me most especially Ogbumnabali, we must have crossed path together and u may not know cus am at Garrison, mostly Westgate technologies, if you know Garrison u know the place.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2019
nwosu35:

U ar on point my dear. . . Don't know l av PH babe's close to me most especially Ogbumnabali, we must have crossed path together and u may not know cus am at Garrison, mostly Westgate technologies, if you know Garrison u know the place.
I'm not in ogbunabali, I know how these ikwerre boys behaves. His opponent killed him.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by StevenOba: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2019
grin
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by StevenOba: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
Shut up! You liar, we live in ph from birth and we never experience such. Na your compound for village be burial ground
Lololol grin grin grin I know dear the truth hurts like die. But no be person Brain dem blow for ground now now na play be that abi ? No be PH this one happen, make we bet say by end of this week dem go drop another person . Even the name 'Ogbunabali' means 'He kills at night'. I mean who names their village after a Death Deity? And you wonder why death is just everywhere in PH.
Sha I wish you good luck PH city girl. grin grin stay safe in the City of the Living Dead.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Oyindidi(f): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2019
StevenOba:

Lololol grin grin grin I know dear the truth hurts like die. But no be person Brain dem blow for ground now now na play be that abi ? No be PH this one happen, make we bet say by end of this week dem go drop another person . Even the name 'Ogbunabali' means 'He kills at night'. I mean who names their village after a Death Deity? And you wonder why death is just everywhere in PH.
Sha I wish you good luck PH city girl. grin grin stay safe in the City of the Living Dead.
You know nothing about ph
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by mekstaniac(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm not in ogbunabali, I know how these ikwerre boys behaves. His opponent killed him.
You people should report only what you know. Sammy was not a cultist. Which one is his opponent killed him?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Oyindidi(f): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2019
mekstaniac:
You people should report only what you know. Sammy was not a cultist. Which one is his opponent killed him?
Read my first and second post, then read the post I quoted
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by MannieA(f): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
You know nothing about ph

I stayed in PH before and tbh they have no chills.. lol
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Realhommie(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
nwosu35:

Babe you are on point l know Sammy in Ogbumnabali and he is also my classmate in secondary school, the guy is a popular guy in Ogbumnabali mostly Garrison axis, he stays at white chair,where that lady fries akara in the morning, that's my classmate, rest on man.
Do you think his killing is cult related?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Oyindidi(f): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
MannieA:

I stayed in PH before and tbh they have no chills.. lol
PH is as bad you people are painting it. I live in the dreaded town and its calm.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by MannieA(f): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
PH is as bad you people are painting it. I live in the dreaded town and its calm.

I'm not saying PH is bad tho.. I prefer ph to Benin
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Oyindidi(f): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
MannieA:

I'm not saying PH is bad tho.. I prefer ph to Benin
PH is a cool place, I no fit live for Benin though oga is from Edo state. If him want go him state then me go dey my sweet Rivers stategrin
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by nwosu35: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Realhommie:
Do you think his killing is cult related?

Can't comment on that ooo, don't know the story behind his death, u can go to Garrison and find out cus that the talk for today, am sure u would find am answer.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by nwosu35: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
StevenOba:

U lack knowledge of the story, that name Ogbumnabali but the correct spelling is this Ogbum-nu-abali, meaning Ogbum and Abali, these are two separate villages that make up the community, so name has nothing to do with it, am not from there but l can educate you about it.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by nwosu35: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
mekstaniac:

Don't say such man and you don't even need to spell this out, Sammy is never a cultist and no one is saying he is, atleast l know him right from childhood and even was with him some days back before this ugly incidence.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Realhommie(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
nwosu35:

Can't comment on that ooo, don't know the story behind his death, u can go to Garrison and find out cus that the talk for today, am sure u would find am answer.
I'm not based in PH and there wasn't any negative motive behind my asking... I was only just curious
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by proudevil: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
He should be closely observed & monitored 24/7 until his casket has been lowered 6 feet and covered with sand.

Flat skulled Jewish Osus can use any means necessary to escape paying for drinks.

*spits angry
grin
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Dujardin(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2019
Uyi168:
Dafuq.. Meanwhile..
Repent, heaven and hell is real.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by deepwater(f): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2019
MaziDan2017:
PH, very unsafe no matter how low you lay especially Ogbunabali, about 8 persons have killed between Saturday night & Sunday afternoon, but this was a case of mistaken identity. They traced a rival cultist with the same colour of T-shirt at that same bar.

You are very correct
Not everything we see on the internet is true!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide: Man Jumps Into A River In Festac, Lagos (Photos) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) / Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.