Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria (649 Views)

Food Prices, Transport Costs Worst Hit As Inflation Soars To 25.80% In Aug 2023 / Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna / Electricity Has Improved Under Buhari - Presidential Aide Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by reekado19: 2:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Buhari's administration is aimed at increasing the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in the country using various energy mix. This focus gave birth to the actualisation of the completion of the Gurara hydro power plant in kaduna state with an additional 30 megawatts to help boost electricity supply in the northwest part of the country.
PDP has over the years robbed Nigerians of good electrical supply, adequate supply of water, agricultural and industrial growth due to the long non-completion of the Gurara dam since 2001 when Obasanjo launched the project. The contractors were given a duration of 3yr to complete but since Obasanjo’s tenure expired, every other president from PDP had failed to complete the dam.
Gurara dam 1,800 hectares of irrigation land had been leased to commercial farmers, individuals and retirees in the agricultural business sector. The Buhari’s administration has given retirees room to retire home to the agricultural system of economic development. This development has helped provide electricity to industrial companies, thereby improving industrial activities leading to employment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by sparog(m): 2:44am On Jan 14, 2019
For Where?

Which part of Nigeria?

Deres still a lot of work to be done mbok

E never improve for my area
cool
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:47am On Jan 14, 2019
Maybe I'm living in another Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 3:03am On Jan 14, 2019
it is now a case of one day in a week in my area
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by ojay2053(m): 4:39am On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by RZArecta2(m): 5:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Three articles on power by APC zombies this early morning trying to force a deceitful narrative on Nigerians that power has improved, even those in the South where gas is piped from have never had it this bad from 99 till today meanwhile from December 2018 till now, I've spent roughly 150k on diesel for the house even with the use of an inverter. It's obvious you cretins have no conscience sha but the rate at which you're rushing to burn down the country with government impunity and rascality is alarming

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by theenchanter: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2019
Make me sef follow sing that song.

Zone B oh Zone B.

If u know, u know.
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by theenchanter: 5:38am On Jan 14, 2019
RZArecta2:
Three articles on power by APC zombies this early morning trying to force a deceitful narrative on Nigerians that power has improved, even those in the South where gas is piped from have never had it this bad from 99 till today meanwhile from December 2018 till now, I've spent roughly 150k on diesel for the house even with the use of an inverter. It's obvious you cretins have no conscience sha but the rate at which you're rushing to burn down the country with government impunity and rascality is alarming
150k on diesel for d house, even with inverter?

Bros,take it easy na.
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by abescom: 5:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Not up to 80% but power has certainly improved significantly in Nigeria.

Those claiming otherwise are pathetic liars who will never see any right with this government.
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by RZArecta2(m): 5:53am On Jan 14, 2019
theenchanter:
150k on diesel for d house, even with inverter?

Bros,take it easy na.
if you feel I'm lying then fine, I'm not here to impress you or anyone else
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by mannatech: 6:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Yes, electricity has tremendously improved in my area thanks to the nipp project from the previous administration of good luck Jonathan.
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 14, 2019
abescom:
Not up to 80% but power has certainly improved significantly in Nigeria.

Those claiming otherwise are pathetic liars who will never see any right with this government.

mtsheeew
3 hours morning 3 hours night
dix one na light shebi
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by abescom: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Bushyhair:

mtsheeew
3 hours morning 3 hours night
dix one na light shebi
in my own area, it has 100% improved by more than 45%.
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by bbxxxxxx: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2019
It has reduced by 98% in my area
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2019
God Punish Buhari and the person the wrote this, I had just 45 mins of electricity through out yesterday and just put of the generator that has been on since evening yesterday minutes ago .... If the satanic Buhari govt claims it has improved electricity supply by 80 percent it should show the 80 percent more power plant it built that is responsible for this
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by yemobrown(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2019
If truly electricity have improved, why are we consuming 50m litres of fuel perks day according to nnpc report on subsidy.
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by tamonokare: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Hmmm na Wah oo. OP, must you mention PDP ?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by eagleeye2: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Maybe south east no follow for Nigeria.
Re: Electricity Has Increased By 80% In Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Zombies are cursed to lie forever.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom Punishes Gwer LG Chair For Shouting APC At Rally / PDP Gubernatorial Candidate Hon.muhammed Imams Campaign Tour Of Monguno & Gajira / I Stand By My Comments On Atiku, Buhari – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.