Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi (23901 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency / ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by activistnofear(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2019
And by the special grace of God, na dat hunger go kill you and your family
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by alexola20(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by grandstar(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
This is gibberish.

Obj inherited an economy racked by 14 years of reckless looting but did not start blaming his tools like a bad workman but instead started implementing sound economic policies to bring the economy back to life.

pmb introduced bad policies upon assumption of office such as forex control which economists have pointed out to be the root cause of the economy collapse

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Wantedmiller: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2019
elpj:
When did he join APC? Was he not part of d 16 years? Let him return his own first.

Do governors have the power to stop the federal from waste our money!

DG campaign of buhari not Rochas
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741423:

We keep thanking God that this thieving and evil party, PDP did not win the last election, Nigeria would have surely been worse than Somalia at this point in time, and this is how the children of hate would have been scampering for food on a daily basis.
We will always thank God for giving us the best President in the history of Nigeria.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.

i wonder how ur thinking faculty works now point one present politician dat was not in d previous admin

was Amaechi part of PDP for 16 years or not?

who are d movers of APC now dat were not in PDP before?

dis is 2019 try to get sense though it is too late to get ur d things u left in 2018.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Jowanson: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2019
akinhanger:

The Director General of the Buhari Campaign Organisation, Rotimi Amaechi, has told Nigerians complaining about hunger in the land that he himself is hungry.

He said the opposition Peoples Democratic Party caused the hunger in the land by stealing money from the nation’s purse while in power.

Amaechi said this at the APC presidential campaign rally which was held in Bauchi on Saturday.

He urged Nigerians to demand that the PDP return the nation’s stolen money.

The former Rivers State governor also claimed that the opposition was broke and hungry.

He said that was why the party wanted to return to power by all means.

Amaechi said, “I was speaking to my friend from the other divide and he said you are hungry, I said ‘yes, if they did not steal the money they stole, you would have had enough food.’

“The money they stole is what is making me hungry. Tell them, to bring the money.

“The PDP stole $2bn to prosecute 2015 elections but we still defeated them. They are broke, they are hungry and they want to come back to steal.

“The PDP members know that they are broke and because of that, they are looking for cheap source of funds.

“When they say there is no food, they want to steal money and they cannot do that because the President has said that public money is not for any individual.”

The minister of transportation wondered what the PDP did with the money it got for 16 years when oil was $114 per barrel.

He claimed that when the PDP was in power, he could not sleep with his two eyes closed even in the Rivers State Government House allegedly because of security challenges.

He said the situation had changed under Buhari.

The National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, said President Muhammadu Buhari knew how to catch thieves “and that is why the thieves have all gone to the PDP but even if they go to the PDP, they must be arrested.”

https://punchng.com/im-also-hungry-amaechi-tells-nigerians-at-campaign-rally/amp/

Whenever this Amaechi talks, I usually laugh in APCenglish! Was he not a strong member of PDP and part of his narrative? Even the people listening to him and taking all what he said hook ,line and sinker are very ignorant...I call them ignoramus!

It's a pity!
But looking at his narrative objectively, want Amaechi is saying is totally wrong.... Comparing the food prices during PDP era and now , Amaechi lied!

Amaechi is a hypocrite! And anyone that believes his lie is also a hypocrite!

APC is a party of hypocrites!
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Temptee101(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741424:

Why not pray for God to bless you and your family instead of this curse to someone that God has bless for the rest of his lives?!
Be guided!
Shut up! Zombies are in no position to give advices
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2019
pot calling kettle black. pdp bred and reared and still talking thrash after you rose to prominence under same PDP you abhor... awon oloriburuku ole gbogbo ..
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by sheltergreen: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2019
Lolz.... Hungry or Angry

Meanwhile.....

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Imagine? Ameachi who was in PDP since 1999??
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Hahnemann:
God punish Amaechi

I would have said AMEN but i don't think it will work o
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by rapid101(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741423:

We keep thanking God that this thieving and evil party, PDP did not win the last election, Nigeria would have surely been worse than Somalia at this point in time, and this is how the children of hate would have been scampering for food on a daily basis.
We will always thank God for giving us the best President in the history of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
I no rat bbq roaster ll be here

Jobless wayrey

Zombie
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by rapid101(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741424:

Why not pray for God to bless you and your family instead of this curse to someone that God has bless for the rest of his lives?!
Be guided!
ogbeni shot up, God ll punish u all d bad politicians in nigeria including pmb
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2019
sureheaven:
Amaechi said the raw and undiluted truth.

Should pdp have fixed Nigeria during their 16years of misrule, malpractices, and looting, Nigeria would not have been worst like this. sad

In fact PMB would not have had the charisma of coming to contest again because his intellectual capacity will be too low to the level of the economy of the nation.

PDP wasted $16n on electricity yet we were in total darkness.

Never again shall PDP rule us again.

It's people like you Amaechi takes for a ride.... The same Amaechi who was in PDP till 2013

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2019
seeker121:
I am not sure this man knows what he is saying you are hungry and you are flying first class, you are hungry and they make provision for food and other things under your ministry.Since you are not contented with this,i pray the hunger you ask for shall be given to you so that you can know what an average Nigerian faced everyday..

AMEN
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Bennycollins: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2019
I can bet my life that Amaechi has Stolen more than a billion naira between May 2015 and now.
To hell with him and his government.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Amaechi is just a foolish embarrassment to this nation called Nigeria
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by emmaitive(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741424:

Be guided!
God did not bless amechi bros.it is d devil dt blessed him,and he is already coursed beyond redemption
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Aabheaven(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741423:

God bless Nigeria.
your madness on nairaland is becoming annoying. dont u have a life because currently you are so full of shit
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by maryalloy(f): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2019
During the PDP's reign things were working and in Apc's time nothing is working. And you cliam the PDP stole? Oga abeg tell yourself the truth
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by dante0147: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Now I know APC ARE ALL JOKERS a tape we all geared and this man is coming up to say another thing.. the most painful thing is some fools on here would be arguing stupidly
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Kingspin(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dshocker:
There would have been a revolutionary action,but for the fact that religion and ethnicity is dividing us,Nigeria will never ever change from the grip of these kleptomaniac bastards
Religion and tribalism is the core problem of Nigeria anybody saying is corruption is greedy.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by cardoctor(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
I hear u
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by penplus: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
You say they are broke and at the same time you're asking them to bring the money they stole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal High Court Nullifies Nomination Of APC Candidate, Oyetola, Deputy / President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman / Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.