Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

“I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe (57469 Views)

“my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by MissRaine69(f): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Giftysteve:

You don't see anything wrong in masturbation? You need JESUS.
He doesn’t he is able to think independently without the singleminded dogmatic approach some of you have to a natural occurance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by mejai(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Incest grin
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by arleck(m): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2019
MissRaine69:
Why would I make it up?
I believe you then
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by myettiallah: 1:19am On Jan 15, 2019
Giftysteve:

Shut up..
But its okay to have a girlfriend and fornicate?
U need 40 days fasting.
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Not surprising that some women get aroused when suckling their young after all breasts are part of the sex organ. What is baffling is a woman masturbating while breastfeeding. At least have the decency to finish feeding your child before you go and service cucumber.
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2019
MissRaine69:

He doesn’t he is able to think independently without the singleminded dogmatic approach some of you have to a natural occurance.

Masturbation is not a natural occurrence. It is artificially induced sexual pleasure.
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by 2buffagain(m): 4:14am On Jan 15, 2019
Sensitive nipples and what not
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by nedubest(m): 4:34am On Jan 15, 2019
this is sickening
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by MissRaine69(f): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
5thElement:

Masturbation is not a natural occurrence. It is artificially induced sexual pleasure.
Artificial?
This is why Africa is stagnant

1 Like

Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by Satan66(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Giftysteve:

You're stupid.

1 Like

Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
MissRaine69:

Artificial?
This is why Africa is stagnant

cheesy

lol. a lot of things have made Africa stagnant and I can assure you sex isn't one of them.
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by MissRaine69(f): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
5thElement:

cheesy

lol. a lot of things have made Africa stagnant and I can assure you sex isn't one of them.
Misconstrued notions regarding sex most definitely!

2 Likes

Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
MissRaine69:

Misconstrued notions regarding sex most definitely!

Sex is misconstrued everywhere in the world. I can't make the link between sex and development or the lack of it in Africa.
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by brymobello1: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
MissRaine69:
It is actually a very common thing for a woman to be sexually aroused when breastfeeding the only thing is it’s not spoken about openly due to the confusing nature of how it occurs. What most women won’t do is self-service while feeding the baby. Or if they do, they don’t talk about it openly.
Looks like u talking from experience
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by MissRaine69(f): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
brymobello1:

Looks like u talking from experience
Has it ever occurred to you that it could be part of my job to know such things or is that too much grey matter activity for you?

1 Like

Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by MissRaine69(f): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
5thElement:

Sex is misconstrued everywhere in the world. I can't make the link between sex and development or the lack of it in Africa.
Spend a few hours working in sexual health and get back to me. We will continue this discussion then.

1 Like

Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
MissRaine69:

Spend a few hours working in sexual health and get back to me. We will continue this discussion then.

so it is sex that has made Africa backwards? I'm just trying to get your point here
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by Martin0(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2019
Giftysteve:

you need marry grin grin grin
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by Martin0(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I guess it depends on one's own perspective then. There's something weird about it to me.
yeah ,exactly,you see i totaly agree with you. smiley so how was you night

1 Like

Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by oyatz(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2019
It's very normal.

Ask young single mothers , especially those who don't have legitimate husbands or those the baby daddies reject the pregnancy.

The sucking by the baby during breastfeeding is sort of sexual consolation for the absence of the father.

derrydinny:
nothing wey I no go see for nairaland. so women get aroused from being sucked by their kids? endtime women
Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by Depressed101: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2019
You can have arousal and masturbate.... Just dont squirt on the little boy.... Naughty girls grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe by Allsingles: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Is very wrong to masturbate no matter what leads to it.
Is normal for a woman to have sexual feeling when her baby is sucking her breasts just because of
the sensation but why not control it.
Letting her husband to know about it will help them to deal with it, and that is
by giving her much romance, caressing and giving more attention to the wife's
breasts during pre-intimacy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers / Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.