Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? (5542 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Is Calling A Woman "An Asset" An Insult Or An Appreciation? / Your Greatest Asset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by vemon: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
this question has been bothering me for a while now,pls what do you think?
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Onchedu(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
Asset in what?
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by daylae(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
Persuation.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by MrCork1: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
Well i suspect its the Womanliness BUT u beleaf its the Nyansh
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Baxilexi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^^^^

true talk ma brother. . . that where the most money is spent. . . . all em tampons/panties and stuff

i believe where you spend the most money is your asset
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
@poster
her mind/brain
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Spyker: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
I don't know, and i don't think any woman knows.
I would say it's the man's cork because it drives them crazy and makes them jealous.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Ben13: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2010
Poster, it really has been bothering you? My COy needs staffs.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by double08(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2010
kpekus
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by MrCork1: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
it as to be the Nyansh!
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Vic2k3(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
@poster;it is definitely da womb.cos dat is were de word woman waz coined 4rm
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by slap1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
The face. A fine face can cover the sins of a slippers-nyansh and a pebble bozzom.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by 1105(f): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2010
Her heart is the most prized asset~
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by jamace(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
It is just for her being a woman, an opposite of man. Opposite attracts. Period.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by deniyor: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
her toto is universally accepted. Can be used instead of money sometimes. Like Visa. C.R.

1 Like

Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by InkedNerd(f): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2010
A woman's greatest asset is her mind.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
Her Earning Power!
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by james1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
Hi.asset is many things to different peeps,to some men it is the boobs,to some it is the smile,to some it is the nyansh,to some it is the figure.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by adosjun(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
Her look and character, Finally heart.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Pafuri(m): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2010
Womanliness! grin Womanliness!! grin grin Womanliness!!! grin grin grin
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Faher(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2010
Seriously, how many guys look at a girl and say:

"she probably has a good character, mind, etc. Therefore I'll date her"?
Probably 1%. Their main assets to most of us are what we can see and what we can hope for in the bedroom.

An added asset would be the ability to make rational decisions (most women lack this)
and that's why they're few in politics, leadership, etc.
If we have more Okonjo Iwealas, and less Sarah Palins, maybe we'll see beyond the t1ts and a$$
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by dre11(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2010
@ first impresion it is a physical attributes
but!
dats don't last.
so her greatest attributes gat 2 b 'CHARACTER'
I mean dat d defination of her at d long run.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by nellaluv(f): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2010
It varies from woman to woman. My greatest asset might not possibly be your greatest asset.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2010
@ Topic

First and foremost; Her A$$, hips and her boo'bs.

I'll explain;

When most guys set their eyes on any woman, the first reason that will make them take a second look is if they like what they see. More often than none, its either their boo'bs caught our eyes, or the gyration of their hips got our attention. We rarely look at anyone and say "Darn!! Check out that babes character", NEVER.

Second most valued asset: Their face.

More explanation: How many of us guys have ever been driving thru a hood or riding shotgun in your boys ride and saw (From behind) a girl with fantastic a$$ and hips and actually jog up to her with the intention of scoping her and just when you say hello and she turns around to face you, the next thing you hear yourself saying is;

"excuse me, I'm looking for Mackintosh street around here, please could you point me in the right direction?"

Thats why women spend so much time & money on their face. Facial scrub, Mascara, Lip gloss, foundation, blush, facial cleanser, eye pencil, lipsticks, hair spray, facial moisturisers, contact lenses, hair bands, hair clips, hair spray, e.t.c.

Yep their face is a close second.

Thirdly, their couchie!! Yep! couchie!! a.k.a Jerusalem a.k.a Kondo

Thats actually suppose to be their pricest assets, but all of the above leads there. A wise man once told me and I quote;

A Very Wise Man (Master Dick):
Coochie is the greatest and most desired asset on a woman, but not all coochies are desirable nor great either.

Since coochie comes factory fitted on every girl, ladies tend to spend more time pimping out the rest of their above named assets so that we could desire their own coochie.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2010
Depends on every individual. A woman breast attract some man, some their butt/figure, others
their face, Finally there are men who look beyond all that.

So there's no right answer to this.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by MrCork1: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2010
I suspet it the Nyansh only tongue
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by MrCork1: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
NO i this agree, Its the thigh!
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by MrCork1: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2010
ok, yes I agree, ,its the punnny
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Agibecky: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2010
Let us say the truth.

In Nigeria, Nigerian women see and use their TOTO as their greatest asset, because most of them have no confidence in their brains.
They display and portray themselves as sex objects.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Buchiogiso(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2010
U'll will probably tell me my head is up in the clouds but i think it is her independence
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by Buchiogiso(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Topic

First and foremost; Her A$$, hips and her boo'bs.

I'll explain;

When most guys set their eyes on any woman, the first reason that will make them take a second look is if they like what they see. More often than none, its either their boo'bs caught our eyes, or the gyration of their hips got our attention. We rarely look at anyone and say "Darn!! Check out that babes character", NEVER.

Second most valued asset: Their face.

More explanation: How many of us guys have ever been driving thru a hood or riding shotgun in your boys ride and saw (From behind) a girl with fantastic a$$ and hips and actually jog up to her with the intention of scoping her and just when you say hello and she turns around to face you, the next thing you hear yourself saying is;

"excuse me, I'm looking for Mackintosh street around here, please could you point me in the right direction?"

Thats why women spend so much time & money on their face. Facial scrub, Mascara, Lip gloss, foundation, blush, facial cleanser, eye pencil, lipsticks, hair spray, facial moisturisers, contact lenses, hair bands, hair clips, hair spray, e.t.c.

Yep their face is a close second.

Thirdly, their couchie!! Yep! couchie!! a.k.a Jerusalem a.k.a Kondo

Thats actually suppose to be their pricest assets, but all of the above leads there. A wise man once told me and I quote;

Since coochie comes factory fitted on every girl, ladies tend to spend more time pimping out the rest of their above named assets so that we could desire their own coochie.

to ur post i"ll have to include a small variation. the independence of a woman illuminates her persona. moreover the question the poster asked was not what attracts us to a woman but her greatest asset. in other words, the part of a woman which we value more. My answer and i reiterate, is Inndependence. Nothing is more impressive than a woman who does her own things and is responsible for herself. she then becomes an asset and not a liability like all the "blond like" trophy girls.
Re: Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? by mabaker(f): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2010
her brains.
every otherthing degenerates with time.
her looks make things easier for her.
but a good looking woman without a brain is useless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) / The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) / I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.