Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Commuters Get Half Unclad For 10th Annual No Trousers Tube Ride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Commuters Get Half Unclad For 10th Annual No Trousers Tube Ride (929 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With / Little Boy Rock Braless Half Unclad Lady From Behind, Security Office Drag Him / Transparent Truck Conveying “Half-Unclad” Girls Causes Stir In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commuters Get Half Unclad For 10th Annual No Trousers Tube Ride by Jenniferblog(f): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Hundreds of commuters took off their trousers to take a half-naked trip on the London Underground for the annual No Trousers Tube Ride.

Crowds met outside the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square for the 10th annual No Trousers Tube Ride before heading underground where they boarded trains on different Tube lines. More than 100 people piled on to the Piccadilly Line, where they struggled to remove their trousers due to the large crowds.

Men and women sat in their brightly-coloured underwear talking, reading, or taking pictures of each other.

After changing to the Jubilee Line at Green Park, the group got off at Canary Wharf to do some aerobics on the platform before jumping on another train. Other groups set off for London landmarks, including one heading to Parliament.

Sisters Tessa and Matilda Deterding said they had come for the first time because they liked the idea behind it.

Tessa, 24, from London, said:

We read about it and thought it sounded hilarious. I wasn’t nervous about it.

I quite like the sentiment behind it, instead of a stiff upper lip it’s having a bit of a laugh.

Matilda, 22, added:

I did especially pick out my pants, you have got to pick out a nice opaque one. You don’t want to give too much of a spectacle.

The No Trousers Tube Ride is part of the worldwide No Pants Subway Ride, which began in New York in 2002 and has since spread to over 60 cities around the globe including Tokyo, Jerusalem and Moscow.

The London event was organised by the Stiff Upper Lip Society, which asked participants to "avoid thongs/budgie-smugglers/anything see-through though, as we aim to amuse, not offend, fellow Underground users."

One of the organisers, Farhan Rasheed, said there was not really an aim to the event, it was just a bit of fun.

He added:

There is no point to it, we are not campaigning or raising awareness of anything. People just have fun doing it, it’s a bit of a nonsense day out.
see more pics

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/commuters-get-half-naked-for-10th-annual-no-trousers-tube-ride/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Commuters Get Half Unclad For 10th Annual No Trousers Tube Ride by Jenniferblog(f): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2019
More
Re: Commuters Get Half Unclad For 10th Annual No Trousers Tube Ride by Fidecoo(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Oyibo and madness! !

2 Likes

Re: Commuters Get Half Unclad For 10th Annual No Trousers Tube Ride by Tamarapetty(f): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Let nigerians do too nau. . .people go change pant and boxers wella cheesy
Re: Commuters Get Half Unclad For 10th Annual No Trousers Tube Ride by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wetin I dey see so for that second picture... The guy wearing red under pant.... Lolgringrin Him dick no gree cooperate, abi wetin??

Re: Commuters Get Half Unclad For 10th Annual No Trousers Tube Ride by earthsync(f): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin nawa o laugh wan kill me
Re: Commuters Get Half Unclad For 10th Annual No Trousers Tube Ride by earthsync(f): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Wetin I dey see so for that second picture... The guy wearing red under pant.... Lolgringrin Him dick no gree cooperate, abi wetin??

LMAO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commuters Get Half Unclad For 10th Annual No Trousers Tube Ride by Jenniferblog(f): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Experimental Parenting / Orgasm / My Boyfriend Slap Me Last Night For Snoring, I Cant Wait To Slap Him this Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.